[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with RX782's impending departure to the place beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
So with RX782's impending departure to the place beyond the time, I was thinking we could make him some sort of digital farewell card. Not really sure, but we should give him a good send off.

Yeah, yeah, I know he said he'll stick around, but this is the end of an era.

I was kinda thinking maybe people post some favorite screenshots of his encodes, then we could arrange them in the silhouette the Gundam's head, or just spell out "RX782." I dunno exactly, anyways, all ideas are welcome.
>>
>>14084739
Man, I remember some people wanting to do stuff like this for Skyler Page when he got out of the hospital, and the whole deal going nowhere.
>>
>>14084753
Well, if we get screenshots, I'd be more than happy to spend the "thousands of hours in paint."
>>
>>14084739
Hmm? What's happening with RX782?
>>
>>14084779
Victory BDs are going to be his last encode and he's finishing this week. After that he'll still be around but he wants to retire from encoding.
>>
We should dump the most Tomino moments he encoded.
>>
>>14086362
Can the silliest/craziest G Gundam moments be added too for good measure? Imagawa was his apprentice, after all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7eJuJFdH8
>>
Bump?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.