[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ranking Gundam Pilots in Japan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 000acxrq.png (270 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
000acxrq.png
270 KB, 533x399
http://ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/article/2776/

What are they ranking them based on again again?
>>
Most useless man
>>
>>14063042
Autism levels? Autism in fans levels? Whogivesashit levels?
>>
>>14063047
So Kio is the most useful Gundam MC?
>>
>>14063052
Apparently.
>>
>>14063042
Did 2Chan rig the poll for Kio or are people just that crazy?
>>
>>14063078
Scratch that I'm an idiot and forgot how voting works.
>>
So Shinn confirmed best pilot?!
>>
>>14063042
>What are they ranking them based on again again?
How whiny they are?
>>
>>14063084
Either this poll is saying that it's respondants find

> Shinn > Kira > Athrun

Or they're saying the only protagonist more useless than Shinn is Amuro.
>>
>Gundam pilots
>Orga ranking
>>
>>14063159
So Kio is the least whiny protagonist?
>>
>>14063042
ダメ男
dame otoko

Probably meaning failure of a man, or least manly. If you look at MSG Amuro, Shinn and Kamille, you have to admit, they're the least manly of most Gundam protags.

Loran doesn't count because even though he cross-dressed he never expressed any non-manly personality traits or traits you would find in betas or failures.
>>
>>14063257
>or least manly.
That means AGE characters are the manliest?

Also
>Heero that low
>Uso in top ten
>>
>>14063264
Kio, more manly than Domon. Does not compute.
>>
Japan confirmed for
NOTASTE
O
T
A
S
T
E
>>
>>14063257
>>14063264
>>14063273

You, and most people here seem to not understand the article at all, which isn't surprising since this is /m/, after all.

The article even makes a case for why Amuro is first
>In fact AMRO, initial appearance is one shirt in trunks have appeared in dressed unexpected Rashikara hero such, we have already started to brew a useless of.

In proper non-Google Translate English they're probably saying Amuro's first appearance on screen is in an outfit you wouldn't expect a hero to be in - a wifebeater/tanktop and underwear, which already makes the audience think he's somewhat of a failure as man (think NEET, shut-in, man-child, immature).

A real man wouldn't be in his underwear in the middle of the day and complain as much as Amuro did. They even bring up the "Not even my own father hit me!" thing. A man would be dressed, and own up to his own flaws and mistakes, and not whine that much.

It's not that the AGE characters and Heero are the manliest, it's that they're the characters that least express the traits of a failure, a man-child (even if Amuro is like 15 or 16, so technically still a child). Amuro and Kamille in particular are the biggest man-children in the show, I doubt anyone could deny that.
>>
>>14063285
And what about Heero? He is always dressed like a junkie, not really heroic or "manly".
>>
Why is Orga on that list?

Literally doesn't pilot anything not even a Mobile Worker.
>>
>>14063296
>"manly".
Stoic as fuck. Not afraid to kill.
He's not a junkie. He's a bad boy. Maybe those aren't favourable traits from certain points of view but he's certainly not the cry-babies Amuro and Kamille were at the start. Again, you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what dame otoko means in this case. Are you American, by chance?
>>
>>14063312
He pilots Mika's heart.
>>
>>14063169
He and the other Druggies were fun in SEED.
>>
>>14063285
The article also goes on about how Kamille is always chasing women.
>>
>>14063257
Loran didn't take no shit by the end of Turn A and wasn't all that much of a pushover even in the beginning. He actually slaps Sochie in the third episode or so.
>>
>>14063042
>What are they ranking them based on again
ダメ男 = pathetic boy ranking, but as usual votes are from casuals who have no idea what they're talking about
>>
File: 1454382232457.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454382232457.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>Amuro #1
>Loran #12

??????
>>
>>14068390
MSG Amuro, who was a giant turbonerd shit for a large chunk of the series
>>
>>14068850

Loran, who becomes a double agent in the first few episodes, is a miner, an engineer, leaps from flying zeppelins and whose first meeting with the Queen of the Moon is to ask if she actually means what she says in a no nonsense way. Loran is manlier than most Gundam protagonist and they could learn a look bit from him.
>>
>>14063318
>Stoic as fuck. Not afraid to kill.
>He's not a junkie. He's a bad boy.
That faggot cried over a fucking puppy
>>
The question is how did Setsuna rank in the top 10
>>
Higher scoring characters are more likely to visit websites like 4chan tbqh family.
>>
>>14071055

I know, Gundams =/= pilots.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.