[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think the QT is? Girlfriend? Anaheim Electronics rep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Who do you think the QT is? Girlfriend? Anaheim Electronics rep?
>>
>>14060957
I thought probably his sister, with the lady grabbing the bed being his mother. QT sister probably got the dickins though.
>>
ただのバカの相手にさせられてるクジの悪い人
>>
>>14060957
>just simply reaches out for his legs
He took it better than Venom Snake's seizure over his arm.
>>
;_;

>>14060966
It cuts right there though. He could have had a worse reaction afterwards, they just didn't show it.
>>
>>14060957
>>14060978
Those scene's were a mix of sad and hilarious to me. Like Zeon only made his life shittier but he had nowhere else to go and he just takes it and then war fucks him up even more
>>
File: 2379311-solidsnake.png (133 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
2379311-solidsnake.png
133 KB, 536x640
>>14060966
>>14060978
>yfw, after the scene cuts, his reaction is just "You did tell me to break a leg", and he passes out from shock
>>
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
File: here to suffer.jpg (48 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
here to suffer.jpg
48 KB, 600x342
>>14060959
I hope she's doing well.

>yfw episode 4 starts with a flashback of him burying his sister

>>14060993
That's Zeon. They canonically lose the war. Nothing will ever change that.
>>
>>14060957
>Anaheim Electronics rep

Can't be. They weren't established, until after the war. At least their Mobile Suit departments.
>>
>this captain
I don't know why, but I get the sense he's truely trying to make the best out of a fucked up situation but he was dealt a losing hand.

>>14061010
Right right. It would have been Zeonic Engineering or something, right?

But that other anon was most likely right. She's probably his sister.
>>
>>14061022
Is this guy Russian? Pale skin and red hair.
>>
>>14061044
Could be. He does look like he'd fit better as captain of a pirate boat in the early 1600s then as captain of a carrier ship in 0080.
>>
>>14061022
Zeonic Company, is the name, and yes after the war they forced all the scientists to work for Anaheim Electronics.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.