[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendship ended with Gihren Zabi. Now Anavel Gato is my best friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: nYjYFYB.jpg (220 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
nYjYFYB.jpg
220 KB, 1280x896
Friendship ended with Gihren Zabi.

Now Anavel Gato is my best friend.
>>
File: The Red Commuter.gif (4 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
The Red Commuter.gif
4 MB, 371x209
>>14054993
>liking space Hitler
>ever
>>
As far as crazy Zeon officers go, I feel like Gato is one of the ones least likely to randomly try to kill you.
>>
File: dealwithitzeeks.gif (167 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
dealwithitzeeks.gif
167 KB, 360x240
"muh ideals".

Grow up spacenoids.
>>
>>14055507

Well, No. Backstabbing usually requires a will of your own and a brain. Gato would lick a light socket if someone with shoulder tassels told him too.
>>
>>14055516
Solomon! I have retur-*Bzzzt*
>>
>>14055557
>Tholomom! Ih hab 'ethu- *bzzzt*
>>
>>14055515
Not sure if I like Cima more or less when I saw the short showing her nightmare over what she's done in war and shrugging it off as "Well, no going back." I kinda' liked her more as a high dollar pirate.
>>
File: 4234234672347.jpg (41 KB, 364x390) Image search: [Google]
4234234672347.jpg
41 KB, 364x390
>>14055516

Gato does, though. He altered the colony's final destination of his own accord. And his efforts had absolutely no effect, save for possibly influencing the Federation high command to begin relocating its HQ. So he's ultimately an ineffective tactician. Bittner from the Kimbareid base definitely misjudged him and his competency.

>anyone with tassels

Gato was endeared to Delaz because he saved his life. His devotion was more or less exclusive to him, even if his 'muh ideals' existed before he ever started serving under him. Plus Delaz self-promoted himself after the war was over. Rank probably doesn't mean as much to Gato if he's going to follow someone who gave themselves a rank they never officially earned.
>>
File: gundam0083v1_02.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gundam0083v1_02.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>14055571
"Keep going, Gato. For now you must endure."

>>14055966
Did Delaz save him off screen, or he saved him by forbidding him to deploy at A Baoa Qu? We only ever see Gato in "deathwish" mode.
>>
>>14055516

>Gato doled out dickings to Nina upon orders from Delaz

No wonder she shot Kou, she must've swallowed whole gallons of his ideals by then.
>>
>>14056015

Keeping him from going out. Considering what happened it probably saved his life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.