[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/m/ robocraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
hey /m/, do you robocraft?
if you do, post your mech so we can see how /m/an you are
>>
>>14053593
I didn't know that was a thing that existed, but I'm willing to try anything that lets me build some bots.
>>
File: excellent.jpg (108 KB, 1087x1767) Image search: [Google]
excellent.jpg
108 KB, 1087x1767
Post my robot?
>>
>>14053754
they added a lot of things now, like missiles and you can do fun stuff like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6R3DwniiwA
>>
There is a reason /rcg/ died
/egg/ only tolerates it to keep the thread alive
Freejam is completely incompetent and the only reason to play is to do so during Japan Time and even they got fed up and left to make their own game two years ago (machinecraft)
>>
>>14053754
ya, the game came back to live after they added regan system where you no longer have to remain damage with missing parts the entire game if your team have no healers, you regan all broken parts if you can run away and not get hit for 10 sec plus the time needed depending on the heal rate on the parts. At least my friends and I find it more fun now that's why we came back
>>
File: salty and ignorant.webm (531 KB, 202x270) Image search: [Google]
salty and ignorant.webm
531 KB, 202x270
>>14053810
too bad machinecraft is a much more worst piece of shit because it's being run by the retard in my pic
>>
>>14053810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUbf3gb-o
>>
>>14053793
>>14053812
I'm confused. I said I didn't even know Robo Craft existed and this was my first time hearing about it. But you're responding to me like I said I was a long time player of a previous build. I'm confused. I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>14053819
Machinecraft is superior in every single way possible, please wreck yourself.

>>14053812
Auto regeneration is fucking garbage.
>>
File: 1452233588304.gif (376 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1452233588304.gif
376 KB, 294x233
>>14053840
>buggy as fuck
>plays like powerpoint slide show
>graphics is eye rape
>BUT IT'S MADE BY JAPAN
weeaboo's fandom cannot into logics
>>
>>14053893
>I need graphics
>implying it has anything to do with being a weeaboo
we literally watched the Japanese robocraft audience ragequit because the build system is so fucking garbage. Machinecraft's build system and tools are lightyears ahead of robocucks and allow for far better build quality.

Robocuck doesn't even have ROTATING PARTS. AT ALL. BECAUSE THE DEVS WANT THE 10-18 AUDIENCE.
>>
File: 64104868.jpg (126 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
64104868.jpg
126 KB, 500x333
>>14053840
>bitch about auto regan
shitter confirmed
>>
File: into the trash.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>14053911
>implying machinecraft isn't aiming for ages even lower with some of the more retarded shit they are pulling
>>
This has to be bait. I cannot seriously believe that any self-respecting /egg/man would enjoy Robocuck more than Machinecraft.

We are talking about a game, here, which is so gimped and reduced from its original concept it is nearly unrecognizable, and alongside that is filled with some of the most fucking jewtastic practice ever conceived. To call it a building game is laughable.

SImplified to babby-tier "building", physics a fucking mess, imbalanced as fuck, and forums occupied by retards. A full on-resurgence of old users complaining even happened a while ago; most complained the game had been turned into a wreck. The devs are actual assholes; Mark himself has commented multiple times on his dislike for fliers of all kinds, and yet he has both used and allows thruster sticks to continue to exist and dominate other machines, and furthermore he and the other developers have generally left actual flying vehicles fall by the wayside i.e. get fucked by the million homing and hitscan weapons that exist.

I can't believe anyone who is over the age of eighteen or not retarded would sincerely make this thread.

I applaud the one anon bringing up Machinecraft here but this niglet over here is pretty obviously going to continue to use empty responses to harvest (you)s. Don't bother replying.
>>
Also can't forget about the buggy-in-general gameplay, broken promises, and staggering five maps that have come out of FreeJew in the time following the game's initial public release, which, by the way, was labeled "alpha" for months.

Not to mention the intentional gimping of most builds with such marvelous conceptions as the 200 unit speed cap (which was still breakable), the removal of the pilot seat (i.e. your center of gravity regardless of build mass, thanks Freejew physics), shit tier hacking prevention, the grind of a lifetime, and other trash I can't be bothered to think about.

This is besides how they tried to turn the game into a MOBA, generally to confusion and chagrin, and added a medley of other things which would in time turn the game into the sorry thing it is now.

I can't wrap my head around how anyone can believe it is a good game without them being, as mentioned, either actually retarded or >18. As a bait thread, OP had the ignorance of believing /m/ was at all a video-game heavy board. Similarly, every response made by such a miserable dumbass have lacked any actual substance or argument and have no intelligent backing. Every single one could be replaced by "ur mom XD" and nothing would change.

This bait has triggered me with how poorly though out it was. It makes me fucking ill to see this kind of garbage being thrown about as if it were an actual video game, much less a legitimate topic of discussion.

You got me real good OP. You actually made bait so shitty I had to reply not because of how angry I was, but how garbage the bait was.

They call it Robocuck for a reason.
OP is a faggot.
>>
I put a seeker on a rotor and the game became playable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.