[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /m/ think of Uso Ewin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
File: implying.jpg (143 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
143 KB, 704x960
What does /m/ think of Uso Ewin?
>>
File: 16481182_p0.png (196 KB, 672x580) Image search: [Google]
16481182_p0.png
196 KB, 672x580
he is a qt
>>
>>13960316
A murderous juggernaut, slayer of pussy, and apparently modest to a fault.
>>
Has the highest killcount in UC while being the cutest character in UC
Truly a miracle of the universe
>>
>>13960316
Brilliantly creative combat tactics and a complete disregard for all the hard work and resources that goes into building legs for his Gundam.
>>
>>13960316
Absolute madman.
>>
>>13960396

I wonder how he'd do in a non-partsforming suit, like the F91 or Crossbones that have no disposable limbs? How creative or conservative would he be?

I know he's piloted some, but not for long, or against tough opponents.
>>
>>13960396
kek
>>
>>13960316
Love him, but I still can't believe he never showed any signs of long-term damage.
>>
File: uso haro.png (269 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
uso haro.png
269 KB, 800x900
a character i wish gundam would clone more in AUs.
>>
>>13960447
He uses his other special technique: Beam sabre hax
>>
>>13960762

We have enough people rabbiting on about shotacocks, PTSD, how awesome he is and so on without more clones (Kio technically counts) shitting up the works. He's a good character from one of the better Gundam shows, but those people (like >>13960342 or >>13960362) make it harder to like him.
>>
>>13960772
Kio is really only bad in the very last bit of his arc. they just had to throw the "understanding" shtick at us and do it horribly. but An Uso clone like character could work well enough.
>>
File: 1453335575184.png (136 KB, 369x441) Image search: [Google]
1453335575184.png
136 KB, 369x441
>>13960772
I think babies are cute as well but it doesn't mean I want to stick my dick in them
>>
>>13960789

>>13960342 features a character explicity propositioning Uso and >>13960362 calls him a pussy slayer. They're sexualing him, and if you're one of those posts, so are you.
>>
>>13960316
He sure has lots of guts considering what he went he went through and managed to move on to live his life in his farm house.

>captcha - 79 AVE Angier

Woowie!
>>
I thought he was alright, though he didn't leave much of an impression on me. Especially not compared to Amuro or Kamille.

That's how I feel about Victory in general, though. It was a competent show, but not much more than that.
>>
I kinda see what happened to him after the show ended. He's in a weird set up: he and Shakti live together raising a kid while their neighbors are single-mother Marbet, Suzy and Warren, and Katejina. The nearest major city has been completely obliterated and Usso probably isn't making much as a farmer, and yet he still has the V2 mostly intact.
>>
File: oh_gawd.jpg (109 KB, 623x540) Image search: [Google]
oh_gawd.jpg
109 KB, 623x540
Cool kid, his parents would be proud.
>>
>>13961686
>Usso probably isn't making much as a farmer

The Kasarelia kids are strictly subsistence farmers, anon

This is an Earth that's been through several apocalypses already if you remember
>>
>>13961686
Suzy would probably want his dick once they get older.
>>
>>13960447

I'm pretty sure the only non-multi-part suit Usso piloted for a reasonable amount of time was the Shokew, and he got that chewed to pieces by Cronicle when they went head to head the second time

That was at the start of his genesis as pilot though so presumably if he'd had a non multi-part suit after the Shokew he'd have gotten pretty good in them
>>
>>13960316
You don't mess with him.
>>
He got shit done in creative ways. He keeps on going even after experiencing extremely traumatic events especially for someone his age. He's got a good personality with good morals but knows what happens and what needs to be done during wars.

Easily one of the best Gundam MCs.
>>
>>13961866
Suzy a cutie
her voice are too pure for that world
>>
Favorite UC MC, is sensible and mature for his age (most of the time) and gets shit done.

A shame he didn't plow all the women he met before they all die though.
>>
>>13960316
Everyone focuses too much on him having the highest kill count and not enough on the highest pussy count.
>>
>>13960447
When he dropped a building on that guy you should have known that he's the best
>>
>>13969239
>A shame he didn't plow all the women he met before they all die though.

inb4 that Uso smut anthology someone was planning to do for Alpha/Alpha Gaiden a few years ago
>>
File: RMV_01.jpg (674 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
RMV_01.jpg
674 KB, 668x960
>>13969239
>he hasn't read it
>>
>>13960447
irc he didn't eject the V2 limbs at his opponents

he just did it with the regular victories cuz they were mass produced and it seemed like there was barely any pilots to use them before shrike team got their hands on them but by then he was already in the V2
>>
>>13970125

There's also a legit ending to a battle in Victory where the ships actually launch all the extra Victory parts at the enemy because "why not".
>>
>>13960316

Best UC pilot, probably the best UC protag
>>
>>13970897

No it's because Usso's doing a thing and everyone lends him their power, which in most mecha anime would represent spiritual shit or moral support, but in Victory means they literally lend him the lower halves of their mobile suits so he can do a mass kamikaze attack because he's Usso fucking Ewin
>>
>>13969239
Uso remains pure for his waifu.
>>
>>13970960
>>13969239

Uso suffers from a curse that causes all the women who fall for him to die or suffer an otherwise terrible fate.

>Junko and the Shrike team: dead
>Lupe Cineau: dead
>Fuala Griffon: dead
>His mom: helmet
>Marbet: pregnant
>Katejina: blind and alone
>>
I've only watched 7 episodes and I already love him
>>
best protag pilot, he barely had NT abilities and never used any newtype hardware like psycommu

even in the endgame his NT ability wasn't that strong, it was his skill and cunning that carried him through the series
>>
>>13971007

Well the V2 is fucking broken, don't forget that

It outpowered every single one of Zanscare's suits that wasn't the Zanneck and vastly outstripped Zanscare's MP units, the fact that Katejina lasted as long against him as she did in the Gottrlatan is a testament to how batshit crazy she was at that point

Didn't he basically oneshot Cronicle in the Rig Contio when Cronicle tried to help her? I remember his and Usso's final battle being really short
>>
File: aa.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
aa.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>13971022
Uso doesn't just rely on the abilities of his suit, though. He doesn't simply go 100% Wings of Light and murder everything.. most of the time. Even enemies in grunt suits can still give him trouble especially if he's using the V2's base form and the enemies have some kind of skill or tactical ability, like the Mathis team that employed annoying modular parts to overwhelm the good guys sort of like how Uso did.

No, Uso didn't just oneshot Chronicle. He and Chronicle were actually evenly matched for most of their final fight which went on for a few minutes. They were clashing sabres and not able to deal any decisive blows to each other. There's actually a point where Uso barely deflects an incoming beam meant for him by shooting it.

Uso manages to catch Chronicle off guard by seemingly flying past him harmlessly but then the WoL extends out, catching Chronicle's Rig Contio and slicing off the legs. He follows with a beam sabre slash that takes off the head and left arm.

Chronicle does die like a bitch, though. He yells out for his dead sister to save him and he dies with a dull thud of an impact after rolling down the side of the Angel Halo.
>>
>>13971022
>Well the V2 is fucking broken, don't forget that

Even so he does a lot of stuff that's just him being a crafty lil shit like launching his legs to distract enemies while he flies around to shoot them with the upper half.
>>
>>13971099
>that beamsaber move

Holy crap Uso

Victory really had awesome choreography
>>
>>13971146
>loses beam rifle
>loses beam pistol
>fuck you I'll just use my beam sabers as a beam rifle
>>
File: Victory beam boomerang.jpg (484 KB, 1408x1440) Image search: [Google]
Victory beam boomerang.jpg
484 KB, 1408x1440
>>13971146
>>13971150
Uso came up with some inventive shit. Other than "pool two sabres together for longer beam" he also made the first beam boomerang by sticking the plasma of two sabres together at an angle and tossing it. I guess the sabre hilts making the whole thing rotate off balance is why it curves when it was thrown.
>>
What was his character arc? It's a shame the plot demanded that he become the foil against the series' entire cast of absolutely batshit insane characters.
>>
>>13971182

He honestly never seemed to have one to me. He is at the end of Victory what he was at the start: a good kid, only now with much sadder memories and an adoptive child.

The brown waifu's still there though.
>>
File: 1446386781577.jpg (449 KB, 700x2834) Image search: [Google]
1446386781577.jpg
449 KB, 700x2834
>>13971182
>>
>>13960772
>>13960833
>getting this bothered over a little bit of memeing
If I knew you fuckers were so inept at parsing references, I would have made a serious post. I'll make a note not to exaggerate/misrepresent things on /m/ in the future, so that your autism doesn't flare up.
>>
>>13972141

You say that, but Char is a pedophile.
>>
>>13971099

I really wish Usso could have saved Cronicle, he didn't deserve that damage or that life, but we've seen what happens when you appeal to someone's basic humanity (unconsciously or not).

>wattary_gira.webm
>>
>>13971099
>not including the eyecatch
>>
>>13970968
>Shakti: Pregnant
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.