[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Over-Time] Kamen Rider Ghost - 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 33
File: ghostwishes.png (557 KB, 832x507) Image search: [Google]
ghostwishes.png
557 KB, 832x507
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-ghost-11/
>>
>go to download the patch so that I can watch the episode in bed
>realize I never downloaded the raw

FUCK
>>
>>13654668
Is overtime taking so long to release these because they take so long knocking it out of the park with these images?
>>
Climb on board cause adventure doesn't wai-no that's the wrong song...
>>
>>13654822
Goku, he's gonna show you. He's gonna help you find the waaaaay.
>>
>>13654815
I'm okay with it if that's the case.
>>
They didn't give any rules for the wishes. Why couldn't he wish for both himself and Kanon to come back to life?
And what happened to the creepy guy?
>>
>I wish Kanon and I were alive, that the Ganma realm becomes a paradise that they won't want to escape from and that I become a multibillionaire by inventing a cheap, healthy, renewable food stuff that is capable of feeding the world.
One wish
>>
>>13655105
But that's three wishes. If it was a run-on sentence it might count.
>>
>>13655105
fuck, I forgot delicious. Now it tastes like mud.
>>
>>13655115
take out the "that"s and I think it works
>>
File: Doubletransformation11.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Doubletransformation11.webm
3 MB, 640x360
https://a.uguu.se/ioztqn.webm
>>
File: RidersvsJavel1.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel1.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: RidersvsJavel2.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel2.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: RidersvsJavel3.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel3.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: RidersvsJavel4.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel4.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: RidersvsJavel5.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel5.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
Did anyone else think the all jacket Rider Kick was kinda anti climactic coming after the first double Rider Kick? It probably should have been left for another episode and used on something that isn't horrific CG
>>
File: RidersvsJavel6.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel6.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: RidersvsJavel7.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel7.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>13655388
It could have been saved for something other than giant CG snakes.
>>
Huh, this is where the Overlord coffin thingy was in Gaim wasn't it?

Also it occurred to me parts of Ghost's battle music really sounds like Monster Hunter's arena theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04CV2wyCe0
>>
File: RidersvsJavel8.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RidersvsJavel8.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>13655396
That's Toei location reusing for you. Although Ghost have been pretty good at new locations.
>>
File: DoubleRiderKick11.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DoubleRiderKick11.webm
3 MB, 640x360
https://a.uguu.se/jcaalb.webm
>>
File: Poor Yurusen.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Poor Yurusen.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Ghost Rider Biking.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Rider Biking.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>
File: Captain Ghost.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Captain Ghost.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Attack on CGsnake.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Attack on CGsnake.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Hard head.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Hard head.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>13655049
When did they even say getting the eyecons would grant a wish. Sage only said collecting them will bring back Takeru to life. And Spectre was all like I want 'em to bring my sister to life.
>>
File: All my jackets combined kick.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
All my jackets combined kick.webm
3 MB, 640x360
https://a.uguu.se/mfrnxs.webm
>>
>>13655105
>it's one sentence so it's one wish
No.
>>
File: BuddyRiders.webm (670 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BuddyRiders.webm
670 KB, 640x360
>>
>>13655440
>I wish for infinite wishes
>>
>>13655440
>I wish for Omnipotence.
>I wish for everyone to get their wish.
>I wish everyone was happy.
Assuming it isn't an asshole Djinni or a monkeys paw or some shit that'll go out of its way to twist you wish.
>>
>>13655444
I wish they'd developed him into being a bro rather than just taking away the problem he faced. Everybody conveniently forgets that he tried to murder all of them literally one episode ago
>>
>>13655439
This might be my favorite Rider Kick in recent times.
>>
>I wish Kouta-san was here because that manlet would just kick everyone's ass and he stopped a much bigger threat
>>
>>13655472
It'd be mine too if it wasn't so shittily CG'd
>>
>>13655477
>Cannot disregard the shitty CGI
>Cannot imagine it being awesome in concept

Come on, man, Just because one aspect you don't like, doesn't mean everything is shit.
>>
>>13655400
Easily the best part of the episode.

Newton a best.
>>
>Yurusen using male pronouns
>>
Ghost and Specter vs. Javel was the best fight in the show so far.
Javel is easily more powerful than the two of them combined, but they fought better than him.
>>
Is Saionji really dead?

His actor got farewell flowers but it seems very anti-climatic to just kill him off at this point.
>>
>>13655400

So far from the stuff I've seen the overlord ruins have been the most deja vu inducing. Particularly because I was also having the thought that apparently there's this big ruins literally in the woods behind Takeru's temple.
>>
>>13655622
Everything about this show is anti-climatic. The only situation so far that had me seriously interested was >>13655617
and they had to ruin it with shit CGs
>>
>>13655120
Nah, the problem were "and". You could make it like this: everyone that dies because of ganma get revived.
>>
so the ghosts talk now?
did I miss something? is this from the movie I wont be able to see for the next 6 months?
>>
>>13655758
Probably just a Boost power-up preparation
>>
It's such a good feeling to see this happen.
You can also see the camera crew in the reflection.
>>
>>13655049
Why didn't he wish for everyone's smiles
So that the he AND Kanon would have been brought back to life and Ganma world would have been transformed into a paradise
>>
>>13655049
>And what happened to the creepy guy?
he became the final boss in 30 more episodes
>>
>>13655827
Riders teaming up after having fought is always a great thing.

And spot the crew is a fun game. The best, possibly incidental, one is from their first fight against each other. And it doesn't even have the crew.
>>
>>13655105
>I wish I had the power to bring any two people back to life
Bam, definitely one wish and he doesn't have to worry about anything else
>>
>>13655876
their helmets make this super easy mode
>>
>>13655467
it's forgivable given they have a history together and no one wanted to fight him after finding out who he was.

it's mostly just jarring for us.
>>
>>13655049
This. It's like they expect us to think they work with Namek DB rules but never actually stated so.
>>
>>13655584
Just thought it was worth pointing out considering a sizable amount of people believe Yurisen is a girl.

>Tfw it's going to be Luckyuro all over again
>>
>>13656164
Does it really matter? It's cute, isn't it?
>>
There's pretty much no telling where the plot will go now. It's completely up in the air.
That's a good thing.

There's no guarantee that what follows is going to be good.
That's a bad thing.
>>
>>13655622
He'll come back in monster form later. The flowers are when you finish filming on set.
>>
>>13656164
"Ore-sama" isn't so much indicative of gender like other pronouns. It's used to indicate the speaker's a pompous ass. Yurusen is a pompous ass.
>>
>>13655690
Okay. To clear something up: something being anti-climactic doesn't mean it's bad. If Saionji would have been killed dramaless in episode 40 you could complain, but in ep 11 it just means the show toyed with our expectations, Saionji was just a deluded human dabbling in things he didn't understand. It's a good thing the series won't progress like initially thought, and the fast pace keeps you on your toes.
>>
>>13656254
Ore-sama is such a typical anime pronoun, nobody in real life uses it, but the base pronoun ore is only used by men.
>>
>>13655562
Its just to show how crude and strong and best she is
>>
>>13655617
>Ghost and Specter vs. Javel was the best fight in the show so far.
I feel like some of the Ghost Spectre fights were better. Everything was a bit shaky for my taste, camera wise

>>13656256
>Saionji was just a deluded human dabbling in things he didn't understand
It seems really dumb that he knew so much about the eyecons, but didnt know you needed a driver
>>
>>13656335
>It seems really dumb that he knew so much about the eyecons, but didnt know you needed a driver

Eh, if you look at real life research, how for example US soldiers were deliberately sent into radiation zones, I believe that these things could happen. He may have thought that the belts were just for combat use, which isn't an unreasonable hypothesis.
>>
>>13656335
>>13656346
Didn't he have that artificial one in his other briefcase? Maybe he thought that would be enough.
>>
>>13656352
That's also a possibility.
>>
>>13656262
This.
It wouldn't have seemed as strange if, for instance, Yurusen used "Boku".

Females using Ore is so unheard of, I can only think of one character who commonly uses it.

But that's /v/ and /or /a/
>>
>>13656459
>Females using Ore is so unheard of, I can only think of one character who commonly uses it.
Pic related from Yugioh uses ore to, once again, denote crudeness and arrogance
>>
>>13655502
This. Just because it might've been poorly done, doesn't mean the idea isn't awesome.
>>
>>13656256
Yeah, but so far, this show is both anti-climatic and bad. It's not Wizard, sure, but it's by far one of the worst Heisei shows we got.
>>
>>13655439
My problem is, if they were able to greenscreen the suit for the actual kicking part, why not for when he's floating there and does the hand gesture? The CGI mock-up's hands look especially disgusting.
>>
I really like the direction the story's going in. It's going really fast, but all the developments have been interesting. I just hope that after this it doesn't slow down. I doubt it will though because we at least have Necrom soon.

I also really liked how in the Ghost and Specter vs. Javel fight, at first they were really bad at fighting together, but got better at teamwork as it went on.
>>
>>13656543
>but got better at teamwork as it went on
The double barrage from Nobunaga and Robin Hood was GOAT
>>
>>13656459
>>13656468
Don't forget best girl
>>
>>13656579
>Atashi
>>
>The ghost jackets can talk
Huh? Since when? Not that it's a bad thing
>>
>>13656659
Well, they were outright said to be the souls of the heroes. And we saw that they were conscious when Nobunaga chose to follow Specter out of his own will.
>>
>>13656685
>And we saw that they were conscious when Nobunaga chose to follow Specter out of his own will
They've never been shown to be picky about who they go with, it seems like they go into whatever driver is thrust at them first
>>
>>13656699

Nobunaga was summoned by Takeru though, but then became an Eyecon for Specter.
>>
>>13656766
>Nobunaga was summoned by Takeru though
Summoned year, but he never motioned or called him over properly before Spectre butted in
>>
>Goemon Eyecon
I don't remember that being mentioned in magazine scans and shit
>>
>>13656885
It was, he won't use it until after he uses Boost though
>>
File: goemon.png (1 MB, 561x616) Image search: [Google]
goemon.png
1 MB, 561x616
>>13656885
>>
When was the last time a main character's "death" meant something?
>>
>>13656925
Takeru's death means the entire plot of Kamen Rider Ghost takes place, so I think that counts as meaning something
>>
>>13656935
I was more thinking emotional weight.
Next episode obviously should be emotional like how Takeru gave up his own life for someone else, but I'm not really feeling it.

When was the last time a death really had some emotional impact? Only one that comes to mind was Shinji
>>
File: 1442501816448.png (442 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1442501816448.png
442 KB, 600x399
>>13656946
Chase
>>
So people were speculating it before but it's pretty fucking clear now
The Sage has some sort of ulterior motive to all of this and it probably isn't pleasant
>>
Sage is Necrom
>>
>>13656902
>Hey you know what goes good with red and black?
>Bright neon green?
>Exactly!
>>
>>13656961
He's yellow
>>
>>13656958
Just like almost every other "mentor" in KR
>>
>>13656961
>>13656968
I don't mind the color of the jacket, it's the color of the Boost suit that clashes with everything.
>>
>>13656985
There's a reason all the Riders are Black with slight color highlights
It's because black goes with everything
>>
>>13654815
According to Jeeg's twitter it's because of the holidays and his job.
>>
Wait, so Javel grabbed two Eyecons
Makoto has his usual three
Takeru has his standard seven + the Goemon Eyecon

There's three Eyecons unaccounted for?
>>
>>13657101
Two. We can guess that Javel got Grimm and Sanzou. Himiko and Ryoma might've been picked up by Onari or Javel.
>>
I like Takeru's rider kick hand jutsu
>>
>>13656946
I've really been liking Takeru so far, so I can see his sacrifice having emotional impact, but it'll depend on how they handle him coming back to life in the same episode, which could easily ruin an emotional weight the earlier part of the episode had.
>>
>>13656974
Cakeboss was bro tier
>>
i liked this episode, but Kanon kinda irks me, she's hiding something, she's gonna be evil, a monster or die again.
>>
>>13656946
Actually, I thought Shinnosuke's 'death' in Drive was quite impactful. You knew there was no way in hell it was going to last, but just seeing what kind of an effect it had on the rest of the crew really made it work. Strong deaths often don't focus on the death itself so much as they focus on the having the rest of the characters having to come to terms with someone they've had in their life for so long suddenly gone.

Although Shinji's was great as an 'impactful death in and of itself'. Even after Kitaoka died and you actually realize the 'one rider left standing' thing is actually going to happen, you go on expecting Shinji to win despite his efforts to make sure others do, because his character archetype just doesn't tend to get killed off ('they don't die, even if you killed them - type'). Which makes when he actually does die hit you all the harder.
>>
>>13656961
Of course it's red and green. This was the Christmas episode.
>>
File: 1395018287924.jpg (40 KB, 192x220) Image search: [Google]
1395018287924.jpg
40 KB, 192x220
>>13657559
>solely responsible for the greeed escaping the coffin
>bro tier
>>
>>13658353
And he deliberately made Lost Ankh on top of that. Cakeboss was ultimately not a villain, but he was definitely also an asshole.
>>
Ok, I'm calling it now. For Ghost's final upgrade, instead of dying and coming back to life like so many have done before, Takeru's going to come back to life somehow and not be able to transform. So, in order to transform again he has to give up his life and become a ghost once more in order to fight. And as some sort of reward or whatever he gets his final form.
>>
>>13656179
Technically we know it's going to revolve around the royal ganma trying to invade the world so presumably it's going to shift from gathering all 15 eyecons to stopping the ganma.
>>
>>13656487
At least Ghost has plot progression. If this was Wizard, this would have happened around episode 40. Here stuff happened. It's just that the execution is off for various reasons probably relating to the writer.
>>
I gotta say, I'm really enjoying how often they switch eyecons mid-fight. The only time it rubs me the wrong way is when they use one for five seconds, and another for the rest of the episode. Good to finally see Newton too.
>>
So, what did Javel mean about the use of eyecon that Aran does not know about?
Don't tell me he doesn't know about the wish thing.
>>
Musashi remains the most boring and useless Eyecon. And he keeps using it as a terrible matchup against ranged weapon users!
>>
>>13656487
I dunno, I'd say so far it's already pulled ahead of Wizard, Decade, Kiva, Kabuto, Den-O, and Faiz, maybe ahead of Ryuki. I'm predicting that overall Ghost will be another OOO: not as good as most post-Decade shows, but far from bad.

And this was overall one of the best Ghost episodes so far. We had a long fight that showed off every form and trick so far, two Riders working together to beat a superior opponent, the start of resolving the 99 days plot, some revelations about the rules regarding the Eyecons and some hints as to Sage's intentions. Saionji disappeared, but I have no doubt he'll be back as a Ganma later in the show, and we caught more hints about what Javel and Aran are doing, including that Aran is saving up his forces for something bigger and doesn't like Javel wasting them. Ghost is still far from perfect, but it's getting better and better with each passing week.
>>
File: sc00234.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sc00234.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
People who are asking that Akari should now make some sort of an eyecon locator never really watched the latest episode. Why the need for such an equipment when you have Onari and his lackeys on the team? Those guys were really amazingly quick to find all the eyecons.
>>
>>13658674
They acted like kids in an easter egg hunt. It was kinda adorable.
>>
I wish yurusen had more screen time, she's adorable
>>
so, its AkarixTakeru or AkarixSpecter and TakeruxKanon?
>>
>>13659100
AkarixSage
TakeruxYurusen
MakatoxNobody
>>
>>13659132
Perfect
>>
>>13656579

You're thinking of Carol.
>>
>>13657896
Both Makoto and Kanon are hiding something
we don't know what Makoto's connection to Aran is, and Javel was calling him a "traitor" during this episode

we don't even know what the deal is with the Spectre Eyecon is either, Makoto's alive so it's not his soul like Takeru's Ore Eyecon
>>
>>13659624
I guess Makoto made a deal with them on the dead dimension by becoming their aid in collecting the eyecons and as insurance, they turned Kanon into an eyecon so that Makoto would do his end of the deal. That's one good way to explain how they got out again from that dimension.
>>
>>13659624
Aran probably saved Makoto and Kanon when they were in Gamma dimension.
Makoto end up becoming Aran's subordinate but Aran pretty much just let him do anything he want.
>>
>>13655455
>I wish for everyone to get their wish.
What about contradictory wishes?
>>
>>13659624
>we don't know what Makoto's connection to Aran is, and Javel was calling him a "traitor" during this episode

He was apparently the slave or servant of Aran in the Ganma world.
>>
File: chase.jpg (166 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
chase.jpg
166 KB, 1279x720
Oh god please no! I can't live through this again!
>>
He's alive ! HE'S ALIVE !
>>
>>13655049
Creepy dude got disintegrated. He's dead. Not coming back, either, he got the flowers/
>>
>>13662246

Couldn't he just come back as a some creepy ghost thing later on though? Just have flashbacks to his human scenes?

also wondering when we'll see the rest of the Ganma royal family. There was mentions of a brother and father weren't there?
>>
>>13662161
You'd think they'd pump the dead with chemicals. Or do japanese people not do that?
>>
>>13655400
I really thought Newton was going to crush Javel between the rocks like in Gaim again.
>>
>>13662300
they burn their dead usually. did you not see the gravesites in Ghost?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Ghost is dead boring? Takeru and Makoto are super bland characters. The supporting characters are solid, but even during this episode, I felt no investement in anybody's struggles. It feels like I'm watching Wizard all over again.
>>
>>13662246
>He's dead.
To be fair that doesn't mean much in this series

>>13663329
The cast is growing on me, but it's the details of the antagonists being dripfed that is keeping my interest for now
>>
I'm really looking forward to the movie.
>>
File: 1407714100026.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1407714100026.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>13663329
You're not alone anon. I'm considering dropping it, and I toughed through Wizard. The show is even making me reconsider getting the DX role play toys I get every year.

Ghost's only saving grace so far is the music and a select few suit designs.
>>
>>13664784
>select few suit designs.
So Specters eyecons?
>>
>>13664791
Pretty much yeah. Also Edison.
>>
>>13663329
>>13664784
Nah, you guys aren't alone. I keep waiting every week for something while telling myself "at least it's not Wizard".
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.