[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORA ORA ORA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
ORA ORA ORA!
>>
>>13632436
yeah no idea what direction they were supposed to be going in with this guy
>>
>>13632436
>literally Mobile Suit Dio
I can't wait for them to pull the Newtype bullshit where he reacts faster than the Alaya-Vijnana kids like he's slowing down time or something.
>>
>>13632509
He's a muscle-bound idiot in a virtually impenetrable mech that's covered in verniers and thrusters for disgusting mobility.

What is there to get?

Only question is whether the Gusion survives his death.
>>
>>13632436
>evil lizard/snek guy who enjoys doing evil things
>muscular guy piloting a heavily armored machine swinging a no-bullshit fuckhuge hammer

I really don't think those two traits work together but maybe it's just me.
>>
>>13632509
Roidy Kefka
>>
>>13632525
>>evil lizard/snek
>>muscular guy
>literally the dragon for pirate ganon
>>
>>13632436
Man, the Joker got JACKED in Arkham.
>>
HAMMER HELL
>>
>>13632436
his odd design grew on me, maybe its the muscles.
>>
>>13632516
well yeah but whats with the lizard mouth? Is it because his mech has frog like anesthetics? And if thats the case why is his personality worlds apart from anything even close to resembling a frog? Like if the lizard mouth (which is one of the key distinguishing features) then what gives for the grandiose bull headed angry personality? If its just because he uses a hammer, then I feel like we've attempted to go straight down the middle of the fork in the road instead of picking a path.

All in all I still think hes an okay character though
>>
>>13632537
Yeah, from his face, I expected him to be thin and scrawny, this is an interesting change of pace
>>
>>13632621
I had the exact same feeling. I didn't expect Amida to be the tallest character either, but this was a lot more surprising.
>>
>>13632610
It's not so much the middle as it's integrating two opposing design elements. Dude's face suggests he'd be scrawny, or at least thin fit, as >>13632621 suggests.

I dunno, I'm cool with the pirates in no-mans-land being all Mad Max and shit.
>>
I know they just gave Barbatos the sword of +20 banzai and Mika could try to wedge the thing into a joint, but does anyone else feel the mace is better suited for going up against heavy armor (it does have an integrated pile bunker to boot)
>>
>>13632817
That's traditionally what a mace is for, but since the new MS have tank armour instead of plate armour I'm not sure that it would fare any better.

I wish they'd told us why they gave Barbatos a sword, or at least sent him out against something it is obviously useful against. Right now even the main character thinks its pointless.
>>
>>13632817
That's what Mika said. It's a precise weapon on heavy armour and the Gusion isn't giving him room for precision.

The mace probably would have put a decent dent in the Gusion, either Mika will step up his aiming game or have to deliver a serious beatdown to disable the Gusion.
>>
>>13632817
>>13632839
I dig that his upgrade actually made him less effective against the current enemy. It's like how they equipped the Gaia Gear Alpha with needle missile pods specially designed to defeat the Gids Geese, and they don't work as advertised.
>>
>>13632839
yeah slab armor would probably hold up better than plate, but wasn't the useful about the mace not so much its abiliity to damage the armor itself but to simple send the impact force through the armor either knocking the armor wearer off their bearings or causing blunt force trauma?
>>
>>13632883
With the Gusion's multiple verniers and the A-V system, I don't think Mika would ever land a solid enough blow - Kudal could just spin the Gusion out of the hit.

The real issue with the Gusion is that thruster-powered gundam-hammer. In comparison, the Barbatos' mace is a toy. Its one real gimmick, that spike-shot, is unlikely to do anything against the Gusion without a really well-placed shot. Then again, if the Gusion is well protected from melee, Kudal might just let him make contact and get a surprise pile-driver to through the clavicle.
>>
>>13632901
assuming Barbatos can out maneuver the Gusion (taking a wild guess as I've not seen info on their respective power to weight ratios) it could get at some of the Gusion's more vulnerable points.

So is the sword better in this circumstance?

Would the extra reach the mace has play into this match up?
>>
>>13632621
>from his face, I expected him to be thin and scrawny
This. I shat myself when they showed he was buff as fuck.
>>
>>13632436
Last episode was hard on the eyes.
>>
>>13633841
Looking at Masahiro was hard on the eyes.

Seriously, the other kids look like they get haircuts at least twice a year.
>>
>>13632436
What a beautiful transwoman.
So brave.
>>
>>13633990
All the haircutting funds went to snek and pigmon
>>
File: =).jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>>13632436
>>
>>13632531
HAMMER HEAVEN
>>
>>13632610
I think you're overthinking it way too much.
>>
I think it's alot like the Virtue from 00 in the sense that it's so bulky and we'll fortified but it sint invincible.
Remember when Soma shot the shit out it and and the armor didn't get damaged but tieria got shook up? it would be like that. you would need to go after the pilot. maybe crash it into an asteroid, ram it with a mobile suit, etc.
>>
File: 1450300379884.jpg (92 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
1450300379884.jpg
92 KB, 309x309
Tekkadan shonen wa kawaīdesu~~
kyaaaaaa
>>
>>13632436
Just when in thought this shit couldn't get worse this...thing appears.
>>
>>13635098
or maybe your just a retard
>>
>>13632936
>So is the sword better in this circumstance?
In the debut episode the Barbatos' sword bounced off Gusion's head. So nope.jpg
>>
>>13635541

>can't use the right words
>calls someone a retard

Hilarity.

This dude though. He looks like an extra in Violence Jack or Fist of the North Star. OH. Or one of those dudes from Dragonar. Y'know, the dudes who also looked hilariously out of place with the rest of the Giganos forces.
>>
I bet he rapes the shit out of the human debris kids under his command. Just look at the guy, you know he does it dry.
>>
>>13636069
Pablo probably liked it.
>>
>>13636031
Precision aiming into the joints should work, but we still run into the issue of Gusion being covered in vernier nipples. I mean, shit, how are you ever going to land a blow where you intend with that slippery pepe motherfucker and his A-V system?

>>13636069
>Just look at the guy, you know he does it dry.
rape_doujins_when
>>
>>13634962
>>13634418
So is this guy from Argento Soma then?
>>
>>13640006
He has an actual nose instead of a vertical line drawn with permanent marker in the middle of his face, so no?
>>
>>13632436
It's kinda late for the whole "aping FotNS' Mad Max-aping aesthetics" thing, isn't it?
>>
>>13635087
Buffello Bill?
>>
>>13634462
HIKARI NI NARE!
>>
File: evil smile.jpg (19 KB, 450x430) Image search: [Google]
evil smile.jpg
19 KB, 450x430
>>13634418
Seriously, who is this guy and what's he from? I'm kinda mecha noob/slowpoke here,
>>
File: teira erde frontal.jpg (13 KB, 417x475) Image search: [Google]
teira erde frontal.jpg
13 KB, 417x475
>>13640015
So I guessing he's not from Gundam 00.
>>
>>13632436
At first I didn't really care about him but then next thing I know he's JACKED
>>
>>13640027
The new Gundam, Iron Blooded Orphans.
>>
>>13640032
Thank U :)
>>
>>13632610
Seeing as the unique mobile suits are named after demons in ars goetia, gusion is some times depicted as dog headed. Rather than a snake face, look at it like a dog or something. I mean shit, he wears a spiked collar, so either it's conveying he's meant to be seen as dog like or he thoroughly enjoys dick.
>>
>>13636069
He rapes mobile suits.

Human debris are for beating.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.