[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /m/ what are you thoughts on crest of the stars series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: notspaceelves.jpg (211 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
notspaceelves.jpg
211 KB, 1024x647
Alright /m/ what are you thoughts on crest of the stars series? Do you like the space elv... I mean abh empire? Why is the abh barely able to beat the humans even though they're made out to be this amazing space empire with better tech and super genetic engineering? How would the abh empire fair against the galactic empire or alliance of free planets from legend of the galactic heroes? Would you give up humanity for space elf vagina? Would you join the abh empire?
>>
>>13563222

I don't even care about the Space Elf pussy, I'd just join them just for it's own sake because the Abh society is just plain better than normal society here and now and human society in it's own setting. It's an idealized culture for a reason.

I mean, the only bad thing I can think of about them is that they lock prisoners up for decades in draconian conditions. And I don't even think that's really bad - I just understand that some people would see it as such.

The Space Elf pussy is pretty hot though, so it's a nice bonus. Especially when they live to like 120 or something and don't age past about 25/30.
>>
Overrated crap with horrible pacing.
Nothing ever happens - the anime.
>>
>>13563222

you already did this thread
>>
>>13563257
I know I did, but /m/ would be a better place for space empires elves edition. I kind of wanted to talk about the specs and how well of a navy they had more then anything.
>>13563254
I agree the pacing is pretty snail paced, but it's not too bad for what it is.
>>13563245
They live to 250.
>>
I want to fug a spess elf.
>>
File: lafiel.jpg (100 KB, 541x681) Image search: [Google]
lafiel.jpg
100 KB, 541x681
I>>13563222
>Alright /m/ what are you thoughts on
crest of the stars series?
I Enjoy the franchise a lot. I wish the third OVA had been a Series. I also wish that the fourth and now fifth book could be adapted.
>Do you like the space elv... I mean abh empire?
Not really, goverment control of space doesn't appeal to me. I also don't like the idea that the empire owns all the ships. You're basically stuck on your space rock if you don't join the Abh military. Also for the most part society is completely separated from their overlords.That also doesn't appeal to me.
>Why is the abh barely able to beat the humans even though they're made out to be this amazing space empire with better tech and super genetic engineering?
Because they aren't really significantly better. They're in to long term thinking since they live 200+ years. Also one of the countries backed out of the war.
>How would the abh empire fair against the galactic empire or alliance of free planets from legend of the galactic heroes?
The magician and Kaiser would rape them. Also pretty sure LoGH sheer numbers would overwhelm the abh.
>Would you give up humanity for space elf vagina?
Abh are still human at the end of the day in my book. Even with the gene modification, they have most of the same flaws, see the low end count in crest of the stars. Also I'd settle for a regular Abh, if I was really in love with one. Abh Empire may suck in terms of freedom overall, but it's not actually a bad place to live.
>Would you join the abh empire?
I have a choice? Yeah sure why not, they pay looks good.
>>
I enjoyed the series' languid, meandering pace and philosophy. Admittedly, I watched it when I was younger.

What I liked of it most was the space warfare, however. The mass minespam was a reasonable form of warfare.
>>
File: 1411795107238.jpg (307 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1411795107238.jpg
307 KB, 800x800
>>13566557
>>
>>13566963
Damn is Logh universe really that powerful?
>>13566975
I think minespam was broken they literally wrecked everything. Plus mines that split into more mines that seek and destroy. Who's brilliant idea was that?
>>
>>13566963
>Would you give up humanity for space elf vagina?
I wouldn't give up anything for a dumb space elf
>Would you join the abh empire?
I enjoy things like freedom and liberty, so no.
>>
>>13567707
Is that you /tg/? I agree with you that those things are important, but in terms of keeping humanity stable I could see how an argument could be made for giving some of those things up.
>>
>>13563222
I have literally zero loyalty to the human race as a whole, my ass>everyone else's ass, and seeing as humans are chronically incapable of keeping their shit in check on their own I'll welcome spess elf domination with open arms.
>>
>>13563222
All I remember about this is liking it back when it was on Anime Unleashed. But I only liked it because that block was one of my few sources of anime at the time and back then anime was "new and different" to me. Now it's all just cartoons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.