[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is only first episode on Nyaa, nothing on Bakabt Only 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: red-baron[1].jpg (75 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
red-baron[1].jpg
75 KB, 450x252
There is only first episode on Nyaa, nothing on Bakabt
Only 1 episode on youtube
Every search yielded nothing
I beg you /m/ find me something about Red Baron that i can watch again
>>
It's on NicoNico for sale, if you're in Japan or able to spoof your IP.
>>
>>13554627
So i am desperate enough to try NicoNico
That hurts
>>
>>13554610
Part of the problem is that it never had a DVD release. I know there are Spanish dub VHS rips floating around though.
>>
This has anything to do with the tokusatsu series... at all?
>>
>>13554991
Not really. As far as I know, a few of the names are shared (Ken Kurenai, Kumano, Tetsumen Tou/Steel Mask Party/Iron Alliance), but that's it.
>>
>>13554627
do the nico downloaders work with the commercial stuff?
>>
If you know portuguese I think some BRs apparently fully subbed it.
>>
File: 1407014826634.jpg (133 KB, 1024x883) Image search: [Google]
1407014826634.jpg
133 KB, 1024x883
>>13555195
I have no clue. Never managed to get a proxy to work.
>>
>>13555253
ah.
yeah, I never tried nico commercial stuff, I'm mostly there for moonspeak trek dubs
>>
So I head its like G-Gundam. It involves a tournament between mechs but the plot goes beyond that.

Any cool robot opponents?
>>
>>13555643
From what I've heard the overall plot is almost identical to G-Gundam complete with environment restoring super computer made by the protagonist's father going bad and kidnapping the love interest to use as a core in the final battle. They also started in the same week, so there might be some interesting behind the scenes story about that.
>>
>>13555690

The robots were also from different nationalities. I remember an all american robot showing up.
>>
>>13554610
EL ES EL BAROOOON

ES UN CAMPEOOOOOON

Any links to the Spanish rips?
>>
>>13555713
Incidentally, the old toku also had national robots in its plot, although I imagine that the 90s ones are even sillier.

>>13555870
I can only find an Italian dub.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=454196
>>
File: Sad Keanu.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Sad Keanu.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>13554610
> no eng sub of Red Baron in full episode at all in the internet
> no good quality of Red Baron to be found in internet
> tfw internet show low quality Cantonese dub Red Baron full episode ripped off from Hong Kong local channel, in youtube

this is saddening. truly saddening.
>>
File: red-baron-beams.jpg (226 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
red-baron-beams.jpg
226 KB, 1024x765
>>13554610
Seen the original version?
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!6BonFYJC!vG6GsS-hWs3F9PxmsV_00g

Espero sepas espaƱol, here, every episode in spanish, vhs rip.
>>
>>13564072
I could volunteer to translate it...
>>
v
>>
I remember, it being good from when it aired. Maybe I'll take this opportunity to watch it. The opeing is great.

>>13564072
Those rips are quite better than the ones I already had, or the ones on youtube.

I too can help with the translation.
>>
>>13564012
I have a DVD... but the subtitles keep fucking up and it's a constant battle to keep them in sync.
>>
>>13564072
Gracias por el Link
>>
>>13554610
just watch it in spanish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLbcigBJt10
>>
banpu
>>
>>13564079
Go for it. Be the hero that /m/ deserves.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.