[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I skipped ZZ and went into CCA cause it "looks cool"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: CCA.jpg (194 KB, 790x558) Image search: [Google]
CCA.jpg
194 KB, 790x558
So I skipped ZZ and went into CCA cause it "looks cool" because it was fucking miserable. Worse than Zeta, honestly.
I like Turn-A and what I've seen of Ideon too, so it's not that I don't like Tomino.
Anyways, why was Char acting like a total retard? I mean I thought he was more or less a fairly honorable guy. He just got turned into some comedic Saturday morning cartoon villain.
Who thought this was a good idea?
The whole finale at the end was some of the most forced and cringe things I've ever seen.
Amuro deserved much, much better than that shitty showdown.
>>
Why do people like making this same thread over and over? Doesn't it ever get boring?
>>
>>13486708
>shitposters ever getting bored
Hi, welcome to /m/, have you met valvrager already?
>>
>>13486600
this is the most by the numbers version of this thread I have seen in fucking years
this shit should be a god damn autoban at this point
fuck off
>>
File: filthy casual.png (198 KB, 547x333) Image search: [Google]
filthy casual.png
198 KB, 547x333
>>
>>13486600
>why was Char acting like a total retard?
Because he lost Kamille on whom he bet everything, he lost all hope in the federation to stop being assholes, he became the big guy in charge although he hates that, all the stress and butthurt came back to it him hard.

>Who thought this was a good idea?
Taking your popular idols and showing that they are actually shitty, petty people just like us being their masks is a very good idea.

>The whole finale at the end was some of the most forced and cringe things I've ever seen
That's the point.

>Amuro deserved much, much better than that shitty showdown
>muh deserve
Fuck off.
>>
>>13486600
>Anyways, why was Char acting like a total retard? I mean I thought he was more or less a fairly honorable guy.
Hey, one of the first things of note he did was backstab his best pal because of his family name.
>>
>>13486600
>fairly honorable guy
Char does it again.
>>
Why is Char so good at tricking people like OP?
>>
File: 1445956445171.jpg (48 KB, 672x479) Image search: [Google]
1445956445171.jpg
48 KB, 672x479
>>13490026
He has never betrayed anyone, anon!
>>
>>13486600
>I don't understand a character's development
>It's shit
>>
>>13486600
You don't get to fully enjoy anything in Gundam if you skip around series like a retard
>>
>>13489883

> Because he lost Kamille on whom he bet everything

He never mentions Kamille in the movie and expresses much more sound ideological motives that don't depend at all on Kamille's fate for him to do what he does in the film, like continuing his father's work re: contolism. Besides that he never even finds out that Kamille is hurt unless you presume a newtype flash that we don't actually see given that he's gone from the battlefield before Kamille is even found. So no, it's probably nothing to do with Kamille.

> he lost all hope in the federation to stop being assholes

He didn't seem to have much in the first place, even in Zeta.

> he became the big guy in charge although he hates that

Kind of his own fault, given that he makes himself the leader of Neo Zeon in order to fulfill his own goals.
>>
>>13490026

Presumably because Tomino originally wrote him with the intention of somewhat redeeming him through Zeta and meaning everything he said with no substantial stuff in the show itself to indicate that Char ever meant anything else. So when he does write Char to actually have been fooling people, some people are upset at his reversal to type.
>>
>>13489883
>he became the big guy

crashing this planet...with no survivors!
>>
>>13489883

> Taking your popular idols and showing that they are actually shitty, petty people just like us being their masks is a very good idea.

Char was always a shitty, petty person. Even in Zeta he was pretty shitty to people on a regular basis. Though I do suspect that Tomino got frustrated that Char was beloved despite that shitty, petty nature and that fans seemed to dismiss it and just see him as a cool guy so that he wrote Char in Char's Counterattack so bluntly that not even the most dense fan of him would be able to deny it.
>>
>Skipping ZZ

What a meme
>>
>CCA thread

I swear if this is one of those WTF CHAR threads

>why is Char being retarded

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
File: 1419665779192.png (52 KB, 1016x298) Image search: [Google]
1419665779192.png
52 KB, 1016x298
Obligatory
>>
>>13491600
ZZ should have been two cours.
>>
>>13491840
Zeta last episode does nothing else but point at Char going full CCA. People who seriously didn't see it coming are complete morons.
>>
>honorable guy
>Char

Holy fucking shit, are you serious? Char has shown himself to be nothing more than an underhanded asshole. He's betrayed his friends, shat on people, set up unfair fights, blamed people for conditions that they werent entirely in control of and that he had a hand in himself, and he's murdered many people to push his ambitions forward.

Did we watch the same shows and movie?
Seriously what.
Like fucking WHAT could lead you to believe that Char was honorable or some kind of good guy?

Holy fucking shit I'm getting mad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.