[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This bland piece of shit is probably the worst Gundam antagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
This bland piece of shit is probably the worst Gundam antagonist ever

Both Ali and Alejandro were much better than this faggot with the personality of a table.

His final duel with Setsuna was one of the worst Gundam final fights. For example, with Kira vs Rau you could feel the phatos of everything, with Rau killing Flay, rating about how humans are trash that can only hurt each other while showing flashbacks of innocents getting shot. It was a duel of opposite views of the world, optimism vs nihilism.

Meanwhile with Ribbons vs Setsuna we had fucking children singing in the background and there never seemed to be any sort of personal conflict between them.

Ali would have made a much better personal final villain for Setsuna.
>>
>>13474954
Gay Amoro worst Amuro
>>
>>13474954
>This bland piece of shit is probably the worst Gundam antagonist ever
It's all about the voice anon.
>Both Ali and Alejandro were much better than this faggot
More theatrics, still bland characters.
>His final duel with Setsuna was one of the worst Gundam final fights
They had to use older suits to make some hype.
>we had fucking children singing in the background
They knew they fucked up because they removed that for the movies.
>Ali would have made a much better personal final villain for Setsuna
Ali is absolutely terrible in S2.
>>
>>13474954
Season 2 of 00 sucked, more at eleven.
>>
>>13474954
>His final duel with Setsuna was one of the worst Gundam final fights. For example, with Kira vs Rau you could feel the phatos of everything, with Rau killing Flay, rating about how humans are trash that can only hurt each other while showing flashbacks of innocents getting shot.
The final duel in 00 might've been bad for several reasons (not less because of the forced homage to 0079), but you can't seriously put Kira against Rau as a good example. First and foremost, Kira and Rau NEVER faced each other at any point before they went to not-Texas Colony. His rivalry was always towards Mwu. There was no pathos (not phatos) whatsoever between those two, except Fukuda doing stuff "just because".

>It was a duel of opposite views of the world, optimism vs nihilism.
Kira didn't have any sort of argument, except telling Rau that he's wrong, like the stupid kid that he is in actuality.

>>13474986
Ali is an absolutely terrible character. He's your typical "hurr durr psychopath" flat character with EDGE. Imbeciles are drawn to that archetype like flies to dog shit.
>>
File: gundam-unicorn-full-frontal-1.jpg (162 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
gundam-unicorn-full-frontal-1.jpg
162 KB, 1000x563
>>13474954

Hahaha. No.
>>
>>13475107
>Full Frontal
>we wanted a Char lookalike because Char is cool
Fuck Unicorn.
>>
>>13475118
A dumb looking Char lookalike that somehow has less character depth than Gato, no less.
>>
File: Amuro Ray.jpg (43 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Amuro Ray.jpg
43 KB, 225x350
>>13474954
>Ribbons shitposting thread

Honestly, I want neo-/m/ to leave. Ribbons is literally the best thing to come out of 00 besides the grunt design.
>>
File: Ribbons.Almark.full.151275.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ribbons.Almark.full.151275.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>13475664
How was your day, /m/?
>>
I wish people watched more gundam before posting.
>>
File: 1446745660456.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1446745660456.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
>>13475679
>watching Gundam
lol faget
>>
>>13474954
>No personal conflict
Ribbons was pissed that Setsuna was becoming a true Innovator. He was also pissed because he didn't have access to real GN drives and that even with full access to Veda he didn't know all of Aeolia's secrets. And yet, here is this child that he had "saved" who gets all they breaks.

On the other hand, I can see where you are coming from, since Setsuna is really just fighting him because he blames him for all the wrongs that had occurred over the last several years, which is not an opposing view.

Regardless, there was a personal grudge match.
>>
File: Ribbons and Setsuna.jpg (44 KB, 420x544) Image search: [Google]
Ribbons and Setsuna.jpg
44 KB, 420x544
>>13475733
That's not why Setsuna is fighting him.

Ribbons was Setsuna's Gundam, that's the moment that Ribbons believed himself above everyone else and that Setsuna substituted Gundam for God. For Setsuna, a despicable person like him can't be allowed to be Gundam.
>>
>>13475775
>That's not why Setsuna is fighting him.
Of course not. Anon just explained why RIBBONS is fighting SETSUNA.
>>
>>13475795
>since Setsuna is really just fighting him

Anyway, what I meant it's that it is an opposing view. Ribbons is assblasted that the dirty urchin that worshiped him is now a true Gundam, and Setsuna is assblated that the Gundam that set him on his journey is such a dirty urchin at heart.
>>
>>13475733

To be fair that's Ribbons own damn fault. If he'd approached Setsuna in season 1 Setsuna would have gladly been his slave.

But he waited until Setsuna had spent years fighting, worked his issues out, and had lost friends and whole heartedly opposed what Ribbons was doing.

Which is in character since it's well established Ribbons is full of himself and wasteful to a stupid degree, but still.
>>
>>13475140
I somewhat liked him for that. Finally just a plain evil guy doing evil things without muh dark tragic past issues.
I also loved Neo Zeong, it fit him a lot being a huge invincible machine of terror.
Still, Unicorn is a fucking nonsense.
>>
>>13474954
Last year got way worse, with Cumpa and Kijima
>>
File: -=.jpg (28 KB, 349x400) Image search: [Google]
-=.jpg
28 KB, 349x400
>>13478156
>Cumpa
>bad
I guess he was too complicated a character for you anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.