[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What mobile suits would they pilot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What mobile suits would they pilot?
>>
>>13533291
Clinton: Obviously, she gets the Qubeley
Sanders: ZZ Gundam because I feel obligated to say I like him even though I don't know that much about him.
Ted Cruz: gets the Shinkiro because he ruins everything
Rand Paul: God Gundam, because everyone likes the previous one better.
Carson: Sazabi, because he's a raving lunatic.
Mike Huckabee: Spike Gundam, because it's vaguely racist but in a mostly inoffensive way.
Perry: Leo, as I feel like he's just a grunt that the other, more famous candidates just have to step on.
Bush: AGE-3
Trump: Mazinkaiser
Christie: Metal Gear REX
>>
>>13533351
>Trump: Mazinkaiser
>Christie: Metal Gear REX
Oh for fuck's sake, what part of Mobile Suit did you not get?
>>
>>13533371
How baka are you to not get the edgy social commentary there?
>>
>>13533351
>ZZ Gundam
You obviously don't like him that much.

>I feel obligated to say I like him even though I don't know that much about him.
off topic, but It's sad that this is the type of person Sanders attracts.

>Rand Paul: God Gundam, because everyone likes the previous one better.
>Carson: Sazabi, because he's a raving lunatic.
kek
>>
>>13533415
>off topic, but It's sad that this is the type of person Sanders attracts.
He's the PC choice. I'm not voting for him, but I definitely tell people I'm voting for him.
>>
Trump is silver bullet
Other republicans varying jegan models
>>
File: spacetacostand.jpg (31 KB, 221x400) Image search: [Google]
spacetacostand.jpg
31 KB, 221x400
>>13533291
>trump
Tequila Gundam
>>
Carson should have something from G-Reco. He has a cool mouth that he filled with dialog.
>>
>>13533371
oh sorry i forgot this was gunda/m/
90% of the people here havent seen shows outside of gundam, eva and TTGL
>>
>>13533291
Clinton: RX-78. Reliable and workable, but nothing spectacular or even particularly interesting. Probably not anyone's first choice, but you know pretty much what you're getting.
Rubio/Cruz: Tequila Gundam. Because let's face it, the best argument in their favor is that "latinos might like them".
Paul: Zaku III. Because he's so conservative it hurts his viability.
Carson: GM Juggler. It looks promising on first inspection, but if you look at the details it's a horrible idea.
Huckabee: Nether Gundam. Vaguely racist and can only hope to win by somehow outlasting the others.
Perry: Zudah. Crashing and burning in spectacular fashion.
Bush: GM III. Third generation of the same shit.
Trump: Leo. He'll crash and burn against an actual politician, but a bunch of people seem to like him.
Christie: The O. It's a fat joke. If Christie could pop a pair of robot arms out of his crotch, maybe more people would be impressed with him.
>>
>>13535493
>Trump: Leo. He'll crash and burn against an actual politician, but a bunch of people seem to like him.

might be off topic but here's the thing I don't get about Leo lovers, some of them tend to be so loud and obnoxious they have to shit on everything while praising the Leo, design and model kit wise.

>hey bandai where's my new Leo kit who cares about supply and demand lol why isn't bandai sucking my dick yet?
>Leo DABEST and your shitty puny zakus are shit in comparison because Leo DABEST

It's not like Wing is a recent show for shitposters to feed on, so I will only assume it's a bunch of people who has only seen Wing feeling superior over other series they know nothing about.
>>
>>13535634
Meh, Leos are one of the few things from Wing that most of /m/ in general doesn't seem to constantly shit on. They take what they can get and guard it jealously. Besides, it's not like Zeekfags are any different.
>>
>>13535634
>tend to be so loud and obnoxious they have to shit on everything
Sounds like Trump to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.