[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what if Degwin never had the guts to kill Zeon. Would the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: zeon.jpg (70 KB, 902x674) Image search: [Google]
zeon.jpg
70 KB, 902x674
So what if Degwin never had the guts to kill Zeon.
Would the war have been delayed and by how much?
Would MS developement have been set back? Maybe Zeon would have wanted to start some sort of Newtype research program?
How long until Gihren and/or Kycilia decided to do him in?
Would they be able to pull it off and get away with it?
>>
>>14372011
>Would the war have been delayed and by how much?
The war would have happened ten years too early.

Side 3 would have been starved out by the Earth Federation.

The "war" would only last three years. The entirety of it spent with the Federation watching side 3 slowly starve to death.

Zeon Deikun would have killed himself.

Minovsky would have never invented the Ultra Compact Minovsky Reactor as there would be no need for such a device.

The Gundam would have never been made.

Mobile Suits would have never been made.

Amuro would never have to get in the robot.

Char would never go faster then anyone else. Not three times. Not 1.3 times. He'd be the same speed as everyone else.
>>
From The Origin shows us (I realise a lot of people on /m/ consider its flashback not canon, but judging by the 'animated is official' rule, I think the OAV counts) it seems like Zeon Deikun was too unstable to effectively govern Side 3. In fact, I get the impression this is why he was assassinated.
>>
>>14372166
To be fair, factoring in Origin makes it harder to tell if he was really assassinated or simply worked himself to death.

We only really have the word of Jinba Ral to go on...and as we see in those flashbacks, he wasn't the most composed of individuals himself.
>>
>>14372166
Let's assume he wasn't.There is no indication in anything that is not fanfiction tier that he was.
But even if he was my questions still stand.
>>
>>14372107
and then Minovsky makes the Zanny for the federation when the Juptierfags decide now is the time to take their revenge on the earth.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.