[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Classicaloid Musical Action-Comedy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: teaser_sp_main.jpg (78 KB, 300x516) Image search: [Google]
teaser_sp_main.jpg
78 KB, 300x516
>The story follows high school students Kanae and Sōsuke, who live in a provincial town that is trying to revitalize itself with music. One day, suddenly "Classicaloid" versions of Beethoven and Mozart appear in front of Kanae and Sōsuke. When the suspicious-looking Classicaloids play music they call "mujik," it has a strange power: stars start to fall, and giant robots appear. Now every day is tumultuous. Eventually, more Classicaloids start to appear such as Bach, Chopin, and Schubert. What is the great power that the Classicaloids have? Are they friends or foe to humanity?

>The show's music will include pop, rock, techno, and other arrangements of famous classical works, arranged by well-known Japanese musicians. The official website states that the show will also feature "battles, slapstick comedy, heartwarming stories, and light love(?)."

Sasuga Sunrise
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-09/sunrise-classicaloid-musical-action-comedy-casts-mikako-komatsu-nobunaga-shimazaki/.103033
>>
Looks like we're entering the age of mecha shows with weird premises.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-09/bandai-reveals-hebotto-children-tv-anime-for-fall-premiere/.103020
>The anime takes place on the screw-shaped island country of Nejigajima ("neji" means screw in Japanese). The anime will follow the two "Bokyabots" Hebotto and the Yurui Prince Nejiru as they collect different "Bokya Neji" screws. When the Bokyabots wear the Bokya Neji screws on their heads, they're able to compete in "Bokya Battles," battles for who can think up and tell the best jokes.
>>
I'm fucking in.
>>
>>14337625
It helps that the director for the Gintama anime and Mr. Osomatsu is on board for this one.
>>
I hope they're music-themed giant robots. I want a guitar-wielding robo!
>>
>>14337640
>Mr.
>>
>>14337670
In fairness, that is how one could refer to Osomatsu-San in English.

>>14337665
Hopefully the composers will be as eccentric as God Hand's Ravel and Debussy, too.
https://youtu.be/EYQ0oboB-IQ?t=185
>>
>>14337640
I never cared for Gintama. Osomatsu-san was great though, I'm hyped.
>>
I really hope it's a musical and not just musical refrences. I really wish we had more musical mecha.
>>
>>14337347
Sounds stupid as fuck I want it now
>>
>>14337349

Hideo Baba's waifu back in another Scamco thing. She's like the Sora Amamiya of the company or something.
>>
>>14337347
This will be the /m/ K-On.

Bring the teabags, motherfuckers!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4o9Xjp4M9I

I like it.
>>
>>14338320

>One girl
>K-On

There's not enough girls for the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things quota yet, so Cute Mechas Doing Cute Mecha Things anime when?
>>
>>14338389
>>One girl
>>K-On
>/m/
>not sausage fest
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.