[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly was Zanscares true goal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Zanscare.png (43 KB, 185x212) Image search: [Google]
Zanscare.png
43 KB, 185x212
Being a puppet of the Jupiter Empire and having Maria as a political pawn, what exactly was Jupiter planning to do had they managed to gain control over Earth? Previous leadership like Crux Dogatie and the Colisto Brothers had focused on utterly destroying the planet, was Kagatie attempting to do the same with Angel Halo, or did they actually have a real agenda outside of Genocide this time?
>>
>>14317382
No, that's the whole thing. Zanscare's the same as every Zeon descendant, that is to say a worthless, power-hungry, and genocidal group trying to grab the Earth out from the Federation's grip for the sake of some privileged few.
>>
>>14317382
Something about motorcycles.
>>
>>14317382
It's been a while since I watched Victory, so this is mostly guesswork rather than backed up by the facts, but...

Living in space sucks ass. The further away you live from earth, the more it sucks. See Crossbone and its insane rationing and executing everyone who wastes resources.

I'm gonna assume the Jupiter Empire expressed this discontent by trying to utterly ravage earth with nukes and colony lasers. Zanscare was slightly more level-headed and went for motorbike battleships bulldozing over cities and psychic genocide, presumably so they could move in after the fact.
>>
>>14318285
Makes sense, given how much of a hellhole Jupiter has been for the common man, even after Tentenith Dogachie took over control of its government after the events of Crossbone: Steel 7. Zanscare did have plenty of planet buster weapons they could have used at any time, like the Kellias Guille, but chose to opt for a direct Earth domination campaign, even if that did mean using the Motorad squadrons to quell any resistance forces in potentially usable territory.
>>
>>14317382
Crossbone is something cooked up by Hasegawa
>>
It's been a while, but I don't remember Jupiter coming up at all in this or in F91. Did I miss something, or did that come from side material?
>>
>>14320507
This is from Crossbone. Because japs love Crossbone and because several characters from whole UC are from Jupiter, people think that Jupiter conspiracy theory is not a theory
>>
>>14320507
Most of it is from Crossbone stuff, where Hasegawa apparently used Jovians as a synonym for Jews
>>
File: Jupiter_Zanscare_Connection.jpg (405 KB, 704x1920) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter_Zanscare_Connection.jpg
405 KB, 704x1920
>>14320507
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.