[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is everyone so pissed caddys a whore? why is Jason stealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Sound-Fury-William-Faulkner.jpg (337 KB, 766x1206) Image search: [Google]
Sound-Fury-William-Faulkner.jpg
337 KB, 766x1206
why is everyone so pissed caddys a whore?
why is Jason stealing all her money?
what the fuck was quentins problem?
why did he bone his sister?
why doesn't benjy speak up about all the shit going on?
>>
>>8025110
>why is everyone so pissed caddys a whore?
she got pregnant by someone other than her intended husband
>why is Jason stealing all her money?
because he thinks of it as recompensing him for when she left her job jason helped her get. also to pay for her kid
>what the fuck was quentins problem?
nothing in particular
>why did he bone his sister?
he didn't. read it again
>why doesn't benjy speak up about all the shit going on?
he can't. did you understand that he's a retard? again, read it again
>>
this is bait, don't respond faggots
>>
>>8025127
what incest did he committed? !?!?
>>
>>8025133
no fuck off answer the incest question. was the incest that he loved her? why did he an hero?
>>
>>8025110
"Caddy smelled like trees" is code for "I'm a retard but I can smell my sister's recently-fucked pussy."

Not even joking. This is how Faulkner rolls.
>>
>>8025155
he lied to his dad about the incest. quentin wanted to commit incest with caddy to protect her
>>
>>8025127
>>8025155
I thought it was ambiguous as to whether he did or did not fuck his sister.

On the one hand, maybe he did and his dad just didn't believe him. Or maybe his dad called him out on being such a pussy that he can't even get the balls to fuck his own sister, so he killed himself.
>>
>>8025191
well ill be fucked
>>
>>8025198
no you won't, not with these comprehension skills
one grabs your implement you'll think they're saying there's something between its teeth -tier
it's pretty damn explicit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.