[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26_19-52-31.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26_19-52-31.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
"Go away, little hippy."
>>
Commentary on the dying counterculture movement in the 70's.
>>
>>8211392

That the Joker, an agent of non-teleological chaos, i.e. a hippie, would be superceded by Bane, an agent of a teleological simulacra of chaos.
>>
The story is all about how the freedom loving movement of the 60s was betrayed and exploited and turned into yet another tool of the powerful. "Go away little hippie" because he knows what the detective hasn't quote figured out yet. They lost.
>>
>>8213373
Because it was always doomed to fail because the nature of man prevents the establishment of a truly free society. We are in built with self destructive and oppressive tendencies.
>>
>>8213383
you could say, it's the inherent vice of man
>>
>>8212877
Did not expect to have this much fun on lit today <3
>>
>>8211392
>that work ethic
>>
File: eric.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>8214033
He'll do it for a week paid off of his storage locker and a cool second-hand cardigan sweater.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.