[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best literary podcasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
Post em
>>
Kulturkampf
https://www.soundcloud.com/tharru-635500471
>>
Don't be a retard.

>>8129223
>>
I was going to start this thread yesterday.
>A Prarie Home Companion
>Snap Judgement
>Radiolab
>The Moth
>TED
>This American Life
>>
I mean by this some podcasts that discuss authors and their work
>>
>>8133407
In Our Time
>>
>>8133085
Can someone just post that chart the guy on /his/ made so we can stop having this boring thread every other day.
>>
>>8133758

That's about /his/story though. We want /lit/erary podcasts.
>>
KCRW bookworm
>>
>>8133278

>>The Moth

ew the few eps i have heard is fags talking about the one time they talked to some brown guy, and how it was a life-affirming experience
>>
>>8133085
Guess I'll repost mine from the other thread.

In Our Time, Myths and Legends, Samurai Archives.

In Our Time's literature ones are usually directly about certain books or authors, they have time periods/movements sometimes too.

Myths and Legends are pulled directly from books of myth/folklore. He's done Arthurian legend, the Tain, Volsung saga, short folk tales from Native American tradition, Japan, etc. Usually discusses a bit about source material too, and apparently there's ebook packs on the website.

Samurai Archives is an academic one for Japanese studies, and is pretty academic literature heavy. They go very deep into the articles and works they've read and recommend regarding the month's topic of discussion. Rarely much about fiction, mostly non-fic.
>>
>>8133655

Seconded, In Our Time is fantastic. It's broader than just literature, but there's a huge backlog of shows so plenty of /lit/ content.
>>
HP Podcraft, although the recent episodes are subscriber only they've still got a good back catalogue.
>>
>>8133278
>Snap Judgement
>TED
nope
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.