[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit.. I've never seen any threads on the subject so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DPT-S1.jpg (35 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
DPT-S1.jpg
35 KB, 500x379
Hey /lit.. I've never seen any threads on the subject so I thought I would start one.
Which e-book reader is the best?
>>
>>7975535
K O B O
O
B
O

A U R A
U
R
A

H D
D
>>
>>7975535
>I've never seen any threads on the subject
Use the archive then, ive never seen the catalog without one.

The answer is >>7975553 if you dont like Amazon, Paperwhite if you dont care one way or the other although pirating onto an amazon device hurts amazon more.
>>
Had kobo aura HD and now have a paperwhite.
Go with Kindle.
The small inconvenience of converting to moby doesn't outweigh the other advantages.
>>
>I've never seen any threads on the subject
0/10
>>
>>7975535
You mean like the other thread up about the exact same thing? Or the thread that comes along once a month about the exact same topic?
>>
>>7975535
Finishing an e-book gave me absolutely no satisfaction whatsoever. After five books on the nook, I went directly back to physical copies.
>>
>>7975907
> Not being satisfied with the books content
wut
>>
>>7975535
(You)
>>
>>7975605
other advantages ? tell us more.
>>
I only have experience with the Kindle Keyboard, so I'm just popping in to say that I'm completely satisfied with it and picked it up for $20 at a thrift store.

Check locally (mine was posted on Craigslist), unless you really want a super nice one.
>>
>>7975535
Use the catalog, there are 2 threads up right now.
>>
>>7975535
What's a good one for annotating pdfs n all that? I know Sony has something out like that does that sort of thing but is it the best?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.