[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished reading this and if I did not have an enormous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 77510_768.jpg (90 KB, 768x701) Image search: [Google]
77510_768.jpg
90 KB, 768x701
Just finished reading this and if I did not have an enormous backlog of books I'd listen to the audiobook. I don't care if /lit/ thinks Gaiman is a 'meme writer' or something like that. If you liked your childhood, read this book. It's quick, it's easy and it' packs a lot of punch.
>>
Gaiman isn't a meme writer.

He's just an ok writer who sells a lot of books and makes a lot of money.

Gamian is the 5est out of 10 that ever fived out of ten.
>>
>>7748415
But that book was terrible.
>>
>>7748443
Why do you think so? Not even trying to start an argument or call you stupid or whatever. I'm genuinely interested in understanding why someone would think this book was terrible.
>>
>>7748415
Read it years ago and thought it was inception the novel.
>>
This place is becoming more and more like r/books every day
>>
>>7748415

I'll read it when you prove to me Gaiman actually wrote the book and not some publisher appointed ghost writer.
>>
>>7748523
Unfortunately I don't remember in great detail, but my recollection is feeling like I knew what Gaiman was trying to do before he did it, and feeling like I wasn't supposed to be able to see such things coming, which would mean the book didn't work for me at all.
>>
>>7748523
the entire time I tried to read this book I kept finding myself shouting "This is Reddit, this is Memes!"

my mother wouldn't let me finish this book because she said it made me too loud.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.