[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many copies has your No. 1 Bestseller sold anon? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: John-Green.jpg (42 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
John-Green.jpg
42 KB, 618x412
How many copies has your No. 1 Bestseller sold anon?

What's that, you don't have a No. 1 Bestseller?
>>
>>7873528
Maybe if I incorporate more Jewish bidding!
>>
No. In fact I've never written a thing outside of mandatory school assignments.
>>
File: 1457104646397.png (198 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457104646397.png
198 KB, 500x375
>Implying having what you perceive as success is what we should all strive for
>Implying what is popular has literary merit
>Implying your work only has worth if it has this specific achievement, and is not only completely pathetic if less than that but those who have achieved this are untouchable to criticism
>Implying I'm not taking my time writing so my work isn't a complete piece of shit
>Implying I want my work to be popular, or even published, and not just something I want to do for non-profit and business reasons
>Implying we should be writing what will make us successful and not what we want to read or write.
>>
>>7874222
*non-profit and not business reasons- that should say
>>
the key to having a number one best seller is to hire a viral marketing firm to spam threads about u on internet forums all day every day

let's be real, no one from lit is posting these fucking stupid threads yet they are always here
>>
God damn I miss the days when DFW was the main source of shitposting. And before that, Ayn Rand. JGreen has absolutely nothing to critique, I have the same things to say about him as I have about canned air or a small odorless fart.
>>
>>7874257
yeah at least with dfw u can jump in a thread and blast off a quick "he was a middle brow hack who appealed to college educated soccer moms" but john green who gives a shit there isn't even anything to say, it;'s just dead space
>>
>>7874235

>let's be real, no one from lit is posting these fucking stupid threads yet they are always here

You greatly underestimate the autism, group think, and desperate desire to be cool of the anons that are here.
>>
>>7873528
stop posting pictures of his retard face
>>
>>7874222
He does it for free...
>>
>>7874222
>>7874454

tee hee...he fell for the meme...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.