[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know people like to shit on Dan Quayle for how he once misspelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: standing firm.jpg (24 KB, 303x400) Image search: [Google]
standing firm.jpg
24 KB, 303x400
I know people like to shit on Dan Quayle for how he once misspelled potato, but I picked this book up at a Goodwill store on a whim, and it was surprisingly quite good.

Has anyone here read Dan Quayle's book? Thoughts?
>>
>>8147006
Did you take that photo yourself, there's a weird watermark there.
>>
>>8147006
>how he once misspelled potato
It's worse than that.

He went to an elementary school for a press event, and he was watching the children as they learned and one child got up and spelled the word potato on the board.

The child spelled it correctly, but Dan Quayle took it upon himself to correct the child and tell him that Potato is spelled.

>P O T A T O E

So he wrongly tried to correct and elementary school student who actually spelled the word Potato correct.

He is probably the dumbest vice president we have ever had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI
>>
File: so thats how a scanner works.png (273 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
so thats how a scanner works.png
273 KB, 500x344
>>8147024
George H. W. Bush's Super Market moment where he was perplexed and amazed by the scanners, was almost as embarrassing.... ALMOST. H. W. Bush and Quayle were two bumbling morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akLjzTisZoI

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/05/us/bush-encounters-the-supermarket-amazed.html
>>
Who said Illuminati puppets couldn't have ghost writers?

He might have just been of a bureaucratic mindset, wonderful at dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s for legislation or legal briefs, great at remembering dates and names of battles in private, but a veritable dunce at diplomacy or public speaking. An all-American Claudius.

To be honest he had some points: "Do you really trust Bill Clinton?" seems like a wholly valid suspicion today whereas it was probably his Rubiotron moment then.
>>
>>8147030
>>8147024
How do people this retarded and this autistic ever become elected respectively to be President and vice President? This is just so sad.
>>
File: 1465438624690-1.jpg (123 KB, 379x432) Image search: [Google]
1465438624690-1.jpg
123 KB, 379x432
>>8147039

They gather supple, well-Xanax'd 10 year old boys at Bohemian Grove for their Yale buddies to sodomize in between séances in exchange for campaign funds.

Neocons are Baal worshipping degenerates.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.