[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of the anti-FTM terf narrative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1458142304041.jpg (116 KB, 700x713) Image search: [Google]
1458142304041.jpg
116 KB, 700x713
As a somewhat self hating non-transistioning AGP I have a nasty habit of reading TERF websites. Im quite familar with them due to exposure to the anti-transgender altright(essentially /pol and friends).

I keep coming across this meme that transmen arent really men they are women suffering from internalised misogyny, women trying to escape societal oppression and misogyny, or dykes who dont realize its ok to be a dyke.

I hate seeing women mutilate themselves like this, I mean getting breasts chopped off, uterus and ovaries scooped out, having their clits turn into a micropenis etc. just seems so horrid to me.

On the otherhand I suspect that ftms love the way testosterone makes them look and feel. I also suspect that alot of lesbians in times past would have loved to have been born a dude. But is it really better to be a bald manlet with a micropenis, when you could just be a tomboy or butch dyke? Sure that manlet may be juiced to the gills with T, but is it worth giving up womenhood for?
>>
>>6105879
You're just AGP and therefore put womanhood on a pedestal. /thread
>>
>Transwomen transition because oppressive to womyn
>transmen transition because oppressive to womyn
Stop oppressing womyn
>>
>>6105879
>As a somewhat self hating non-transistioning AGP I have a nasty habit of reading TERF websites.
so many memes, did you actually eat all the memes in the house? they were for lunch too, you know?

You seem to secretely get the point.
>I feel like this
>But I think they think this other way
>It's their problem and not yours

Also, I really want to believe that no one transitions just to get laid more. I mean, I'm sure there are people like that, but I don't consider them human beings.
>>
>>6105879
>I suspect that ftms love the way testosterone makes them look and feel.
If by that, you mean treats my medical condition aka gender dysphoria and means I don't hate my garbage body as much.
>>
>>6105879
>I hate seeing women mutilate themselves like this, I mean getting breasts chopped off, uterus and ovaries scooped out, having their clits turn into a micropenis etc. just seems so horrid to me.

I hate having breasts. My uterus is useless because I don't plan on having children and even if I wanted to, I'm infertile anyway even before testosterone ~ruined~ me
>>
>>6105879
>Is being legally and socially a man when you have a man's brain really better than remaining legally and socially a woman with crippling depression?

You tell me.
>>
>>6105936
>I'm infertile anyway even before testosterone ~ruined~ me

Yeah from what I hear a lot of FtMs discover they have major reproductive system problems after years of feeling that they were born the wrong sex. My buddy would literally have died before age forty from his hemorraghing uterine cysts if he hadn't gone on T, and even single pregnancy would have been a death sentence. Intersex: it's moar than a meme.
>>
>>6106243
I've noticed a lot of trans guys (me included) have disorders such as endometroisis or PCOS
>>
>I hate seeing women mutilate themselves like this

(a) we're not women
(b) you feel this way because you're AGP, you have a thing for female bodies and are projecting your feelings on other people

>Sure that manlet may be juiced to the gills with T, but is it worth giving up womenhood for?

lmao
literally anything was worth giving up womanhood to me. i would have given up womanhood for a six-pack. i would have given up womanhood for a plate of waffles. hell, i would have given up womanhood for free.

idk 5/10 i guess, i replied
>>
>>6106289
>a six-pack

of beer i mean.
>>
File: woah.jpg (197 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
197 KB, 1484x1113
>>6105879
D Y S P H O R I A
Y
S
P
H
O
R
I
A
>>
>>6106377
this.

It's hilarious how badly they want to gay men but the only dudes who will fuck them like the girls they are, are straight guys.

>Also gay men arent going to fuck your gross oversized clit
fucking disgusting. Why go for a macroclit that's attached to a nasty fish smelling vagina, when I can get a nice warm dick of a real man?
>>
>>6106377
Radfems have a range of opinions on trans people of every stripe. Citing a TERF opinion as belonging to "radfems" is technically true, but radfems created the term to distance the broader ideology from a very limited band of nutjobs aligning their interests with regressive power bases to the detriment of all women, trans or otherwise. It would be polite to respect their wishes not to be associated with the sickos who've injured, harassed and otherwise endangered them and their principles consistently in their petty and myopic status war.
>>
File: 1396222332962.jpg (153 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1396222332962.jpg
153 KB, 528x792
>>6105879
If only FTMs actually pass.
>>
File: ftms.jpg (47 KB, 468x502) Image search: [Google]
ftms.jpg
47 KB, 468x502
>>6106790
yeah if only. Too bad about dem vaginas.
>>
>>6105879
You call it mutilation, but it's by far the safest and most effective treatment for true GID

>wall o' text

Back when I was cornered by it (no dosh, 14, livin' w/ abusive parents), I used to wish cancer upon myself in those places in hopes that I could get those parts removed. I used to starve myself hoping I could halt the monthly plague. I used to pull out locks of my hair in hopes that my folks would shave it down as punishment. I ignored my acne, made myself look like shit, and fucked up my posture on purpose to hide certain features.

Nobody should have to live like that. That's not healthy behavior, at all, for any reason whatsoever.

When I started taking testosterone just a year and a half ago (20 then, after saving up, seeing two therapists, and doing 4 years of self-imposed RLE/fulltime), those behaviors vanished. A month in and since then, I took care of myself for once, dressing better, eating right, etc.

It put me back on track to being happy and stable.
>>
>>6107124
>Back when I was cornered by it (no dosh, 14, livin' w/ abusive parents), I used to wish cancer upon myself in those places in hopes that I could get those parts removed. I used to starve myself hoping I could halt the monthly plague. I used to pull out locks of my hair in hopes that my folks would shave it down as punishment. I ignored my acne, made myself look like shit, and fucked up my posture on purpose to hide certain features.
Minus the abusive parents and starving yourself, damn we're identical
I fucked myself up on so much birth control trying to prevent shark week instead of starve myself though
>>
>>6107124
I also starved myself.
>>
OP here, interesting to hear peoples perspectives. I can see now that testosterone definitly helps some FtMs, bald manlet or not.

>>6105905

There is some truth to this. I see boys becoming pretty girls and im like yay. I see girls becoming boys and im like WTF?!

>>6105910

Everything is oppresive to those cunts.

I do notice there are some destranstitioned FtMs who are casting their lot in with the TERFs. Theyre trying to invalidate your narratives to the normies. They either use transtrending, or muh patriarchy as an excuse.

Duing my puberty I was very awkward, anxious, shy, depressed, and became withdrawn and introverted. I suspect it was the testosterone but who knows.
>>
>>6106828
Why are they always fat?
>>
>>6109851
testosterone makes you grow big

lol
>>
>>6105879
Their narratives are the same kind of narrative that /pol/ feeds to the MtF thread. They say they only want to be women because feminists tricked them into thinking men are inferior. It's the exact same kind of thing.

What you don't get is an MRA organization against the FtM group saying they're rapists and pedophiles.
>>
>>6106274
Yeah. A lot of guys are shy about talking about that stuff, but endometriosis and PCOS seem very common. I have endo.
>>
>>6109851
they're both married men
>>
>>6106790
This dude look like Crash Bandicoot
>>
>>6106790
>>6113308

I'm sorry, I just can't unsee that dykey womanly looking face.
>>
>>6105879
I came to realizing I was transgender through being a feminist, and consider feminism a huge part of my identity. Losing the community of womanhood was really painful for me but I knew that I had to transition to be happy.
I carried a lot of man-hate with me when I first started transitioning, but now I'm over it now because I live as a man full-time and have a totally different perspective on a lot of things I previously saw as male privilege.

Transitioning was really painful and I still miss feeling like an empowered woman in some ways, but I am so happy that I transitioned because I would've killed myself otherwise.

I hope this makes sense, it's still really difficult for me to talk about.
>>
>>6109839
Transitioning can be very lonely. I'm not surprised that some people who detransition end up turning against trans guys, because it gives them status in the same community that abandoned them when they transitioned. Most had been involved in the lesbian community before transitioning, so the loss of that would be very, very painful. They lose a big part of their identity when they decide to transition, and when that's gone it's not shocking that they would freak out and want to go back. I feel really bad for those people. I tihnk that a lot of them will end up wishing they hadn't detransitioned, but who knows.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.