[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The majority of arguments against transpeople using the bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 720x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 720x961
The majority of arguments against transpeople using the bathroom of their choice seems to be the supposed risk of sexual assault. But why isn't the same argument ever used against gays and lesbians using the bathrooms of their same gender? It seems like that would be a more obvious and persistent threat.
>>
It is really because no one wants to see a Hon in the women's room.

I'm a cis lesbian and I use men's rooms all the time with out a problem.
>>
File: CH48vUfWUAAVD5D.png (43 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
CH48vUfWUAAVD5D.png
43 KB, 300x267
Haven't you heard? Politics isn't about statistics anymore, it's all about feels. That means Black Lives Matter can accuse cops of a racist genocide even though black people commit over 50% of all violent crime and yet the only make up 25% of police shootings.

And Republicans can feign concern for their children's safety in bathrooms when the statistics show sexual assaults by trans people are virtually negligible.

Fuck the world. Burn it all to the ground.
>>
>>6548451
This, people are scared of old men exposing themselves to children and that's about it.
>>
>>6548476
>children
You do know male children exist, right? Why is it not a big deal for old men to expose themselves to little boys?
>>
>>6548476
Also, like how is someone going to expose themself in a women's restroom anyway? There arent any urinals?
>>
Daily reminder that if you pass you don't have to worry about bathrooms
>>
>>6549385
hideous transcreatures blown the fuck out, that was fucking savage

#ROASTED
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.