[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never been romantically attracted to dudes but I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Ali-1.jpg (423 KB, 2133x1906) Image search: [Google]
Ali-1.jpg
423 KB, 2133x1906
I've never been romantically attracted to dudes but I am sexually attracted to dicks. What am I?
(i'm male)
>>
File: The_Riddler_(BF).jpg (235 KB, 800x952) Image search: [Google]
The_Riddler_(BF).jpg
235 KB, 800x952
What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll die?
>>
>>6536778
OP's mom.
>>
yr an androphilic heteroflexible pansexual otherkin with bidynamic attraction

jk yr just a huge faget
>>
op you're just gay, face it
>>
>>6536730
I have the exact same thing going on.

It's literally impossible for me to get off without seeing a dick of some kind, but I find the male form totally unattractive
>>
just buy a dildo
>>
A garden variety faggot, you'll fall in love the first time someone tickles your prostate.
>>
>>6536730
>>6537030
You're both straight with a fetish for cocks. Suck a cock and then tell me if you still like them.
>>
>>6536730
>What am I?
Picky.
>>
>>6536778
drugs?
>>
>>6536778
penis
>>
>>6536778
>Riddle so old it sat behind Jesus at school.
>A whole day it takes to get the answer:
Nothing.
Aren't gays supposed to be smarter than straight people? Or is this board just /trans/?
>>
>What am I?
A faggot?
>>
>>6536730
A chaser
>>
D I C K G I R L S
>>
>>6536730
Once you get a cock in one of your holes you'll find out.
>>
>>6538458
Are you implying that I won't like sucking a cock?
>>
You're probably bii-curious, not interested in romance with the same sex but still into sexual experimentation with the same sex. Don't worry OP, it's perfectly normal, hence all the trolling in this thread.
>>
>>6538458
What if I'm in the same boat as op, but I sucked one and loved it?
>>
>>6536730
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>6536730
how do you know you're romantically attracted to women
>>
>>6541465
>Aren't gays supposed to be smarter than straight people?
What? Says who?
>>
>>6536730
>What am I?
>(i'm male)
If you're going to answer your own questions, why bother posing them?
>>
you've got a fetish.
>>
>>6536778
Nothing
>>
>>6536730
You're different.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.