[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turning from a bottom into a top with age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: hawt.jpg (62 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
hawt.jpg
62 KB, 634x425
Is this a thing? Can you turn from a bottom over a vers into a top as you age? Has that happened to you in some way shape or form? Does age play into the bot/top dichotomy?

Seriously wondering. A year ago I was only thinking myself in the position of a bottom. But things happened, I grew a bit wiser and now I find myself wanting to be in the position of the fatal anal penetrator.

Anyone?
>>
I was a size queen and had my asshole practically destroyed in college. It's been rendered a loose, pulpy mess that barely holds in my shit anymore, so I was more or less forced to make the switch. I'd always been a submissive, so it wasn't a seamless transition, but I feel that I've gradually come into my element as a top. I actually think I love eating ass even more than fucking it - I'd be interested in knowing whether or not that's common among the lifelong tops.
>>
>>6488410
Young bottom here, how the fuck do you stop this from happening? Do you just not fuck every night and/or don't seek out the biggest cocks?
>>6488320
Also I'd quite like to top when I get older, say, 35 and over. After that i'd feel too old to bottom, unless I looked young still
>>
>>6488417
I was a retard that would get fucked several nights in a row, often involving more than one guy, and would stretch myself out even in my downtime.

I think there's no reason to worry so long as you give your hole some time to recover between dickings and don't go out of your way to put anything else up there. I know it's tempting, but you should really save yourself for your partner(s).
>>
>>6488410
trip on senpai
>>
>>6488320
People tend to shift around a lot. About four years back I was an exclusive top, now I only bottom and I wear a chastity cage.
>>
Mmm, I guess so, when I was younger I too only wished to bottom. I'm still almost exclusively a bottom but I get random urges of topping people, though generally I only feel the want to top very feminine types.
>>
Being vers is a sign of maturity.
>>
Man it feels good to be straight.

>my virgin anus is safe
>only fuck self lubricating sex orifices
>always have the power, even when I relinquish it, because I'm the only one with a dick
>making her cum a million times with my mouth

Feels good! Too bad women are more emotionally complicated and far less promiscuous than faggots, but it's worth it.
>>
>>6490417
", the frequent /lgbt/ visitor said nervously.
>>
I am not sure if being a top/bottom is fluid, whenever I see a nice round ass I feel an animalistic urge to mount it, have always been this way
Do bottoms feel the same animalistic urge present themselves and get fucked when they see a hot guy?
It could be evolutionary idk
>>
>>6490496
So, take this with a grain of salt because I'm 20 and a virgin. But pretty much, yeah. When I see a guy I'm attracted to I get the urge to Ben Dovah. I guess being a depraved sex - starved virgin who's friend fuck the day away doesn't help, but it's still kind of animalistic, I think.

But then there's the fact that I don't think of myself as less of a man for having this urge.

I dunno, it's weird, and I think I'll just practice celibacy until my sex drive dies so I don't have to deal with all of this.
>>
>>6490456
I don't know why I lurk /lgbt/

I've spent a lot of time on /pol/ /int/ /r9k/ and /fit/ back when I was dyel... /lgbt/ is really friendly and chill.

But also I've tried gay. My gay buddy and I jerked each other off at a poly party, and I've courted twinks on grindr to suck me off on oxycodone.

Ultimately I don't like kissing stubbly faces, I don't like assholes, or muscle, and if a dick is smaller than mine it's lame, if it's bigger I feel intimidated.

No no, it's women for me.
>>
File: louis louis louis louis louis.gif (475 KB, 415x303) Image search: [Google]
louis louis louis louis louis.gif
475 KB, 415x303
>>6490578
>/lgbt/ is really friendly and chill.
>>
>>6490618
Well it's still got plenty of venom, but have you been to other boards? R9k and pol are so toxic.

Also regarding this thread: fluid is the way to be. I let women sit on my face as I make out with the pussy, but then flip her over and pilot the spaceship home. Being fluid about dominance/submission rules.
>>
>>6490578
>>6490618
>first time in /lgbt
>finds actual friendly discussions with people
>smile.png
>gonna visit here more often
>>
File: 1462034830868.png (49 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1462034830868.png
49 KB, 380x380
>>6490629
>I let women sit on my face

Jesus, dude. I thought us fags were supposed to be the degenerate ones.
>>
>>6490684
quit being a faggot and get your "straight" ass outta here
>>
>>6490709
lol it cracks me up grossing out gays with pussytalk

My friend says all women basically look like Lena Dunham naked to gay men, so I get the revulsion

...actually I'd probably let her sit on my face too if I were thirsty enough...
>>
>>6490750
yup now it feels like home again
>>
>>6490752
>lol bro look at the gays being freaked out by pussytalk
>lmao dude 100 shit is too funny bro
>I'm 100% straight gaybros, I swear

If you're actually straight that makes this even more weird.
>>
>>6488320
>Can you turn from a bottom over a vers into a top as you age?
Definitely, but I had the opposite happen. Was an exclusive top until a couple of years ago, when I met a dom who talked me into trying out subbing for him. Now I'm an exclusive bottom and wear a chastity cage that I don't have the key for.
>>
>>6490799
Ayyy go wax your ass and catch the bug you flaming faggot

Is that how I should behave? XD
>>
>>6490799
Engaging with him just permits him to derail the thread.
In reference to OP, I used to mostly top, but I haven't topped in at least 4 years
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.