[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it impossible to get good techniques or feedback for figuring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why is it impossible to get good techniques or feedback for figuring out how well you'd pass with MtF transitioning?
>>
>>6482633
Because predicting the hypothetical future is impossible you retard. You will only get opinions, all of them with their own biases.
>>
>>6482694
HRT isn't going to change my hips, shoulders, and skull.
So if my proportions are or are not right now, they'll stay that way without surgery, and that affects whether I'd even be willing to transition.
>>
>>6482794
>tfw it inevitably gets worse and worse until you suicide or jenner
>>
>>6482794
If you have big shoulders you need to get big boobs to match. And if you have small hips just get lots of arse fat to compensate
>>
As far as your face goes, you can take a pic and try a makeup app on your phone or whatever

It's not completely realistic but it can give you an idea - and boost your confidence a little bit
>>
>>6482794
>HRT isn't going to change my skull.
But FFS will. They've gotten a lot better too - in the 90s they were all about just pumping you full of fillers to try and hide the sticky out bits, but now they can actually shave down the bits of your skull that scream "man".
>>
>>6483932
Holy fuck, when will /lgbt/ stop using obscure acronyms when explaining things
>>
>>6484231
>ffs
>'obscure acronims'

for fucks sake anon, get less new
>>
>>6483932
i know ffs needs to be my ace in the hole, but i'm terrified of surgeries. what if i wake up blind or paralyzed or not at all?

>>6484231
when it stops being easier to type fewer characters than more. since you're obviously retarded, here's a tip: put an "obscure acronym" and the word "transgender" or "lgbt" in a search engine and you'll learn
>>
>>6484231
facial feminisation surgery
it's a series of possible surgeries including shaving down your browbone (think neanderthal brows - the brow's more pronounced in males than females), nose jobs (females tend to have smaller noses), cheek pumping, lip pumping etc etc
When I first started posting here I got confused because I thought everyone was saying "for fuck's sake", you'll pick up the lingo eventually
>>
>>6482633
Because it's hard to judge, and it usually doesn't include body.

Most will not pass. All you can do is try, hope, and if it fails, die.
>>
just be yourself =]
>>
>>6484231
If ffs is an obscure acronym to you in this context, you need to do more independent research before transition can be right for you.

Some get lucky, but many trans people get stuck with doctors and nurses that know sweet fuck all (sfa) about them, their treatment, and their needs. If you don't know enough to advocate for medical treatment appropriate to you, you are going to run into a situation where you're in trouble, and no one knows how to fix it.
>>
>>6484298
don't enable the exceptionally lazy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.