[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should lesbians and gays be barred from using the same restrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1467178968501.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3489) Image search: [Google]
1467178968501.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3489
Should lesbians and gays be barred from using the same restrooms as straights?

Like with transwomen, there's the obvious impulsive violent sexual aggression in males that could pose a threat from gay men in male spaces (hence why we separate straight men and women in the first place). However, lesbians have also been shown to exhibit similar impulses, particularly in domestic abuses cases.

How should we go about fixing this/ensuring the benefit of safety for everyone?
>>
File: SYS.jpg (2 KB, 116x90) Image search: [Google]
SYS.jpg
2 KB, 116x90
>>
>>6480674
The answer is yes, and to extend it further, we should disallow straights from entering bathrooms as well, as that poses the risk of them acting on repressed homosexual urges with people in a vulnerable environment, thus irreparably turning them gay and therefore incapable of behaving themselves in restrooms
>>
>>6480889
Seems legit, let us continue this superfluous argument over bullshit that doesn't matter.

People have been entering whatever bathroom they fucking want based on what they thought was socially acceptable up until all this media coverage and bullshit came out.
>>
>>6480889
Wouldn't it be better to give every individual his or her own bathroom?
>>
>>6480954
So when little Pepe the boy who thinks he's a frog prince comes up and asks where his bathroom for frogs is, we should give him one?
>>
>>6480954
>>6480957
Yes, clearly the solution here is to give every single individual a bathroom, and if a person enters an establishment without their own private bathroom, a new one must be constructed. Makes sense, no?

>>6480927
Yeah, and they will continue to do so, except now with laws to mandate what socially acceptable bathroom use is, because most of the time peeing is really just an excuse to rape people.
>>
>>6480889
>>6480954
Let's just all pee on the floor and in view of everyone else. It's infinitely better than any other option, especially for those of us with a piss fetish.
>>
>>6481995
Agreed, only real option.
>>
>>6481995
To be fair, this has only been in places where it was a gay event or a gay bar, and we're obviously better at this shit, but I've used unisex bathrooms that consisteted of multistalls and unirinals and I've never ahd a problem.

A lot of abrs I go to just have a 'stalls' rooms and a 'urinals' room adn that orks wells.
>>
>>6480674
ayyo lmayyo
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (74 KB, 600x771) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
74 KB, 600x771
>>6480674
Sure, why not? If they had a gay only bathroom I'd use it. I might actually start cruising (I don't cruise now because I don't want to freak out straight blokes), plus it'd be the go to toilet for drugs in the club
What about bisexuals though?
>>6480957
That would mean pic related would never happen again :(
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.