[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are bisexuals just attention seekers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1453100737863.jpg (123 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
1453100737863.jpg
123 KB, 569x800
>Sister said she considers herself as bisexual that still heavily prefers guys
>last time she thought about a woman sexually was 2 months ago
>sees herself as married to a guy with kids, without indulging in her needs for women at all after getting married

Why are women so undecided about almost everything? Is it just one of those "look at me, I am special" moments?

She has one bi friend who uses this only as an excuse to sleep around as much as possible + has daddy issues, so there's that as well..
>>
>>6415325
Bisexuals get married too

For straight guys there are still other women, and for gay guys there are still other men, and they don't 'indulge in needs' if they're serious
>>
Im a bi guy
Ive only ever been in "gay" relationships becuse im attracted to men more than women both romantically and sexually
>>
>>6415325
It's sad but true that many female "bisexuals" are just attention seekers, they want to be progressive and hot and shit. Pretty much all of my female friends have called them selves bi at some point, every single one never went further then fooling around with friends drunk at parties and they're now in relationship with guys and a couple have matured and have even told me that in retrospect, they consider them selves straight.

And I think a lot of girls confuse what it means to be "attracted" to girls. I'm lesbian, but there's several men/celebs out there I genuinely find very pleasant looking. I can look at a pic and say "Yep, that's a nice looking dude!" But I don't confuse that with actually being attracted to men. Some girls seem to think that if they find Ruby Rose to be good looking, they are bi...
>>
Most bisexuals end up in het relationships, including men. You're retarded and a petty attention whore, just like her.
>daddy issues
That being said, bisexuality is just borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>6415325
SOME women are like this, just like how SOME women exaggerate their fear of being fat as body dismorphia
>>
Yo I'm a natural blond. About how much free money could I make from poltards by doing the hitler salute naked?
>>
Why are you trying to guess someone's sexual orientation for them?
>>
>>6415325
Sexuality exists on a spectrum, you idiot.

Being open to sex with either gender but preferring one over the other has nothing to do with attention seeking.

What is wrong with you dumb cunts who think it's either (all men) (all women) or (50/50 both). Grow the fuck up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.