[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 21
File: BfYEUy95_400x400.jpg (10 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
BfYEUy95_400x400.jpg
10 KB, 333x333
Any thoughts/feelings about the recent pulse shooting now that it has national media attention?
How do you think the lgbt community has responded and where do you think it will all go on from here?
>>
>>6380953
i don't give a shit but I guess it's a nice thing to joke about
>>
Unless you're mentally deficient, it should occur to you that carrying out acts of violence against groups you ideologically hate is likely going to have the opposite intended effect. So congratulations for manufacturing more sympathy for LGBT rights. We couldn't have done a better job ourselves.
>>
>>6381005
is that so?
you think that executing gays attracts sympathy in Saudi?
Or maybe in Russia?

hahah who are you kidding. it can only attract sympathy in countries where such sympathy already is
>>
>>6380953
Fuck muslims and the shit they do without punishment.
If I want to go and hang out with my boyfriend and have a few drinks, I dont like having an active shooter in the same room.
Worse still is when they manage to turn it into a fucking gun rights issue, I want to be able to defend myself in cases like this, and that's the reason many of us carry.
Liberals are going to tear themselves apart at this rate.
>>
>>6381011

It strengthens, yes. That's exactly what the western world needed, to be fair. :)

Also different cultures deal with differently with certain matters. So yes, Russia and the middle shit is a different matter.
>>
>>6380953
Usually pretty like meh about all these situations, but I felt some kind of emotional response to this.

I don't wanna get too tumblr about it because I feel like tumblr is the bane of the world, but I think it's the whole safe space shit. Like being able to express your relationship in that area without judgement. Then that space is corrupted.

I'm not sure. It just connected with me on some level

Dear diary blog post over
>>
>>6381031
you sure? cuz radical Christians, right wings and nationalists might just say that it was god's will and fight Muslims on their own, while also bashing on gays and legbutts. You think they care about faggots-gross, disgusting faggots, who invited muslims in and then got rek'd by the very same Muslims?

noo they gonna have a triumphant laugh and throw a stone too
>>
>>6381011

Different cultures, Anon. But violently persecuting minorities in the U.S. does strengthen resolve. Look at Westboro Baptist Church. They do such a thorough job of caricaturizing themselves that no sane individual wants anything to do with their ideologies. So people who were brought up fundamentalist beliefs might gravitate away from them when they see idiots like Shirley Phelps picketing soldiers' funerals in the name of God.
>>
The LGBT community is still scurrying on who and what to blame. I've seen lots of non white gays say this is a terrorist attack and calling it for what it is while white gays are sticking to the same b.s. of NRAs did this.
>>
>>6381090
Oi, before everybody turns it into a gun rights issue, maybe connecting the dots between San Bernandino, Orlando and Boston might be of any use?
Muslims are radicallizing despite any efforts yet done here in the US, and for some goddamn reason the left media wants to pin it on the Republican party (via some increasingly complex string of proxy arguments) and the right wants nothing to do with it.
How about we respect the victims and hit the problem at it's source, the ideologies of the homegrown terrorists here. Destroy terrorism, even if that means destroying Islam in the process however brutal that seems.
>>
File: 16Gatsu-Guts-Berserk-Manga-7696.jpg (357 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
16Gatsu-Guts-Berserk-Manga-7696.jpg
357 KB, 733x733
>>6380953
we had some weakass sjw at our pride festival stuttering as he desperately started saying that muslims are the ones we should feel sorry for because people are mean to them on the internet. I wish I could have been there to physically assail him
>>
>>6381011
>Or maybe in Russia?

Probably.

Putin has publicly offered condolences to the families of the victims and the survivors.

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160612/1041216140/putin-orlando-shooting-condolescence.html

Putin has also made many pro-gay comments in the past.

The Russia homophobia issue is mostly a western invention designed to increase hostility and give NATO an excuse to attack them.
>>
>>6380953

The SJW will say that Islam is a misunderstood religion of peace and shouldn't be criticized for its homophobia.

Some gays will arm themselves because they realize that laws don't actually keep evil people from doing evil things it only punishes them for it afterward ,if they haven't blown their own brains out first. These gays will be demonized as conservative plants and not really gay.

Most of the LGBT community will go back to it's dancing and wiggling dildos at their local pride parade.
>>
>>6381199

Thanks. Most people dont realize that. Putin isnt anti gay, he is anti Western subversive. His orthodox supporters and western opponents made a much bigger deal out of that flare up a while back than it actually was.
>>
Lgbtq community has resorted to racism and Islamophobia.

I attended a vigil lead by a Muslim trans person of turkish decent. They exist, even with support from families and muslim communities.
>>
>>6380953
i am a visitor to this board so forgive me for my intrusion in this time of conflict in your culture. I am curious to know how it makes people feel to know that the pulse shooter was a visitor to the club for 3 years and had been messaging other members of the gay community for over a year on gay dating apps. At this point it is reasonable to assume that the shooter was in fact gay but conflicted because of his religion and likely its accompanying social circles and rather than a gay hate crime committed by a non gay outsider this likely was committed by a gay person at odds with his religion and in this case religion won out and he seems to have attempted to redeem himself with his god by committing these horrendous acts. meanwhile people all over the news have been broadcasting this as though it were a straight attacking gays. oh and bonus question off topic how does it make you all feel to know that his race was listed as white on his firearm license. would that have mattered to the approval process? would they have looked deeper?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>6380953
We need to embrace Donald Trump's message. We cannot continue to import people with such backwards and hateful ideas.
>>
>>6381472
bump
>>
>>6381536

The only problem is, the guy wasn't an immigrant. He was born here.
>>
File: Pink Pistols.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Pink Pistols.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
>>6380953

If you haven't already armed yourselves, this was a wake up call to do so. Do not place your faith in law enforcement or the government to protect you, be ready and able to protect yourself and those you care about.
>>
>>6381457
Thank you for telling us what a better person you are for hanging out with your token Muslim. Gosh, maybe if we all hung out with our token Muslims we wouldn't get murdered by Muslims.
>>
>>6381629
the problem with that is that he was still radicalized by the ones here and potentially mostly by his father who was an immigrant
>>
>>6381629

His parents, however, were. The children of immigrants are often prone to radicalizing even if their parents are tame by comparison. This isn't just about stopping refugees/immigrants from committing terror acts, it's about stopping their children from doing so as well. Islam must adapt to the Western world or it must stay in the East. There can be no middle ground.
>>
>>6381629
You're right, that means we need more people like him.

>>6381472
I'm guessing he was gay, met up with some Ackbar recruiter because he wanted to be EDGY, and Ackbar recruiter was like "it's not your fault you're gay, it's western subversion, blah blah blah, Western society is ebil, you should smite all those faggots for out blood god."

And then he murdered them for Allah after planning like a year in advance. But then SJWs said the NRA did it, and so it was the NRA what did it. Truly this blood is on the hands of Christians.
>>
>>6381113
>destroying Islam in the process
>lets do the same thing that the terrorists did hurr durr what could go wrong
Are ya forgetting that there are plenty of fags who are muslim too? lol
>>
>Muslim does what people have been afraid they'd do all along
>democrats placing blame solely on gun control
>disgusted lgbt's are sick of their shit
>buy weapons
>huge influx of lgbt conservatives
>liberal parties falling in on themselves
>massive support for protecting natives and removing possible threats
>alt-right era of America begins with backing from nearly every demographic

Oh it feels so good.
>>
>>6381674
actually if you want to be real this blood is on the hands of liberals and sjws who have fostered an environment where it is impossible to call a threat a threat and where violent opposition by marginalized groups is considered justified. largest mass killing in us history. largest hate crime in the us against gays committed by a reticent gay. they are also the ones who say that people like him are the only ones who should have guns. trained professional and all and insist that these places be gun free.
>>
>>6381661

Except that's bullshit, and you know it.

Most of us have parents or grandparents who are immigrants. That has nothing to do with it. It's like saying I'm going to go batshit crazy and shoot up a Jewish bank because my grandmother was a nazi supporter. Whatever issues she had in Germany, they aren't my issues.

/Pol/, we're not going to agree with you because a majority of us grew up with violence and hatecrimes related to LGBT. We know that ISIS was behind this, and that blaming an entire culture for a batshit crazy portion of the population is crazy. Churchill made a game of kicking the heads off of African children that he buried to their necks in dirt, and the Brits enjoyed tying Indians to cannons. They aren't /all/ white people or /all/ Brits. The problem here is a violent minority that doesn't speak for the majority.
>>
>>6381714

>We know that ISIS was behind this

ISIS had nothing to do with this. You do know that, right? Their entire shtick is taking credit for things they weren't involved with because it makes them seem more powerful and more far-reaching than they actually are.
>>
>>6381714
you sir are delusional. there is ample evidence at this point to say that second generation muslim immigrants are more likely to be radicalized and your denial of it will only cause your culture harm. they have a mandate from god to kill your kind. not just the radicals...all muslims. this blood is on your hands too.
>>
>>6380953
Bewildered that the media and social media have somehow managed to turn a muslim hate crime into something straight white christians did. I grow more and more distant from the democrats every single day. And now they want to try and take away our ability to defend ourselves. Imagine if a few had pistols in that club how many lives would have been lost.

He never should have even gotten that gun in the firstplace. He was under two FBI investigations for ties to terrorism. TWO yet he was allowed to get one.

I have always hated guns and to a lesser extent Christians, but at least the christians (in the past few decades) never grouped together to throw us off buildings or slaughter us in droves like animals.
>>
Regulars at club say he came in often, had accounts with multiple gay dating web sites:
http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/6/13/rumor-or-real-man-says-shooter-messaged-him-grindr
>>
>>6381770
yeah he was obviously gay and hated himself for it because of his religion imho. the evidence at this point would seem to support it since the reports are coming directly from the gay community and patrons and employees of pulse. nobody spends 3 years casing a place and they definitely don't go on gay dating apps and talk to people regularly for over a year
>>
>>6381770
also his wife said he had cased disney for an attack he didn't do that for three years and get on a disney fetish hookup site for a year to figure it out
>>
>>6381814
>disney fetish hookup sit
Does it mean he loves Disney so much that he wants to shoot'em up in Disney land? Fucked up.
>>
>>6381814
bump
>>
>>6381728
>ISIS puts out media via internet, magazines, recruiters
>Come join super cool club, kill people an' worship violent pedophile sand prophet
>Guy literally pledges intelligence to ISIS

ISIS DINDU NUFFIN, pure coincidence!

#NotEveryISIS

#PrayForISIS

Truly Muslims are the real victims.
>>
>>6381814
Well his wife was a moderate Muslim. Remember people like her are not the problem.
>>
>>6381860
that comment was sarcastic meant to display the truth of the fact that he was at a gay bar for three years and on gay apps for a year because he was gay. i must confess however that now i am curious to know if a disney fetish site actually exists.
>>
What's wrong with Disney? Does Islam forbid Disney land?
>>
>>6381876
yeah this may have some truth actually but they are obviously never to be counted on to be part of the solution
>>
>>6381864

The Muslim shooter made his own choices. He may have been influenced by ISIS, and was susceptible to that message because of his religion incentivizing bigotry, but ISIS the organization was not directly responsible for what occurred. Making them seem more powerful than they actually are only helps them get more recruits. No one wants to join a bunch of idiots with a death wish, they want to join a REVOLUTION that has (or projects the image that it has) roots in every "nation of infidels" on Earth.

Maybe if our country stopped funding them and started blasting them into ash, we'd actually see the cockroaches wiped out for good.
>>
>>6381876

What do you mean by moderate, exactly? What does it mean to be a moderate Muslim, and by whose standards? The West's, or the Middle East's?
>>
>>6381888
Oh, I was so dumb. And Disney fetish dating site seems to exist.
https://www.mousemingle.com/
>>
File: tumblr_nvpgldbtCk1snconlo1_400.gif (2 MB, 377x206) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpgldbtCk1snconlo1_400.gif
2 MB, 377x206
>>6381113
/pol guy here, this shit is true, and fucked up, and honestly, religious nutjobs aside, a lot of us, on pol, and right-leaning people don't hate you and are far from homophobic, and you should know that you have more friends that you think on the right
>>
>>6381893
you are deluding yourself to believe that ISIS actually has to do anything to recruit these people. they never had the power or the network. the call to jihad is written in the Quran. the potential is always there and radicalism is nothing more than people deciding to take their holy book literally. the fact that they pledge to ISIS is just an easy way to say hey I did this because I believe this way and ISIS is the most recognized group of like thinkers right now.
>>
>>6381903
aw hell now i gotta go there...curiosity compels it to be mandatory. thanks for the link ; )
>>
>>6381927
i agree with this. take it from another trump voter you aren't being told the truth about the right.
>>
>>6381892
>>6381901
She only knew her husband wanted to murder people for Islam. She'd never do it herself. I mean at no point did she report anything to authorities, she cares about human life, just not outside of Muslims.

She's moderate. We need more people like her.
>>
>>6381951
how is that much different from the concept of La Raza. consider this as the mexican flags are flying within the ranks of radical protesters
>>
>>6381951

>she cares about human life, just not outside of Muslims.

And that's why going on about moderate Muslims is bullshit. "Radical" Muslims are the ones that stone you to death, "moderate" Muslims are the ones that cheer them on from the sidelines.
>>
>>6381963
Hey just because someone is totality condones violence against people they prefer violence to happen to, doesn't mean they are enablers.

I mean, if my neighbor says, "hey I'm going to kill they family across the street", well it's not my fault if I just listen to the blood curdling screams after watching him build pipe bombs in his shed for a month.

I would just be a moderate. I'm not murdering anyone, but I'm not NOT murdering anyone either.
>>
File: defeat.gif (1 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
defeat.gif
1 MB, 500x278
partially closeted Florida gay man here

>had to console a coworker and friend who found out 3 of her friends died in the shooting
>had to worry about whether or not some of the lgbt employees at the store I manage would be coming back to work
>One of my former employees left the club a few minutes before it happened with her friends
>had to check to make sure none of my lgbt friends got caught up there
>woke up that day hearing about that shooting via my father loudly praising ISIS for "getting rid of the gays"
>see nothing but christfags posting half-hearted messages about what happened. They aren't donating their blood or money, they just want to send their thoughts and prayers for what little they are worth
>see vile hate in the comments section on these news clips from batshit christfags and islamafags
>realize these people would just as soon shoot your people, they just don't have the balls to do what Omar Mateen did
>see jackass straight floridians on facebook marking themselves as "safe" during the shooting. Most of them don't even live in Orlando. some don't even go clubbing for that matter.
>see an article showing the victims. I recognize one. I saw him in a walmart and talked to him on Grindr when he was in town visiting friends. Nothing ever clicked but it doesn't matter because he's dead now.
>on top of that I got chewed out at work for my "bad" attitude and one my best friends ended up in the hospital over an unrelated incident.
>see nothing but pics of your friend all bloody and in stitches in a hospital. she is bi. she doesn't answer her phone. friends don't know what happened either. automatically assume the worst -- that she got shot at the club.
>already have depression issues and none of these news stories and facebook statuses are making it any better. Too easy to relate to. it could have been me. It could have been people I cared about.

I just want to find the cop that shot Mateen and give him a hug. This is the worst week of my life.
>>
>>6382021
>i am a visitor to this board so forgive me for my intrusion in this time of conflict in your culture. I am curious to know how it makes people feel to know that the pulse shooter was a visitor to the club for 3 years and had been messaging other members of the gay community for over a year on gay dating apps. At this point it is reasonable to assume that the shooter was in fact gay but conflicted because of his religion and likely its accompanying social circles and rather than a gay hate crime committed by a non gay outsider this likely was committed by a gay person at odds with his religion and in this case religion won out and he seems to have attempted to redeem himself with his god by committing these horrendous acts. meanwhile people all over the news have been broadcasting this as though it were a straight attacking gays. oh and bonus question off topic how does it make you all feel to know that his race was listed as white on his firearm license. would that have mattered to the approval process? would they have looked deeper? really I am sorry for what you are going thru . but I also wonder if you know that a cop fired at mateen on the way in having seen him armed but then was to pussy to actually pursue him into the club thereby enabling the unfettered slaughter of your people. do you still want to hug a cop?
>>
>>6382021
sry last part of my response wasn't supposed to be greentexted. I am unskilled. was really hoping to hear your responses to the post tho
>>
>>6382054
>I need to be edgy
>What if a thing that didn't happen, DID happen?
>Would that change what had happened?

wow, really makes ya think.....

This is basically the fault of random street cops.
>>
>>6382090
thats not actually edgy. it was a serious question. no I don't blame the cop for the shooters actions but seriously wonder that if he had done him job of protecting citizens with his gun (why they get to have one and we don't in theory) would this have been different? would more people have lived? why isn't that a legitimate question in your mind?
>>
>>6382021
there was a cop who got shot to the head and survived
>>
>>6382073
you jump to that conclusion because you are a liberal cuck afraid of making this a religious issue.

Who has confirmed that he was a regular at the club? how are they sure that it was him? What if they merely saw him a few times casing out the joint and assumed he was a regular? You think he got a body count of 50 and a score of 103 by going in blind? How do you even know he had a grindr account? Accounts stay active on that site for fucking years. Where's the screencaps of his messages or of his profile? Why haven't we found nudes? Why do we have no stories of people hooking up with him? If anything he could have been gathering intel on the best time to visit the club to rack up a higher score. You have nothing - no proof, but you're so fucking eager to point the fingers back at anyone but but the religious. I'm sure Alex Jones would be real proud of that batshittery.
>>
>>6382090
another legitimate question is that since the police had a shootout with the evil gay islamist and they are know for uantity not quality when it comes to bullets, how many people in there were potentially killed by police friendly fire? and btw not a lib
>>
>>6382111
Because it's ok for a cop to refuse to enter a gay bar, entering gay bars is un-Christlike. If it had been a straight bar, well then that would be different.
>>
I think 4chan is not worth discussing this with.
>>
>>6382125
I actually did blame the religion. ajust pointed out that he was likely gay. he was identified by patrons and employees of the club and one patron interviewed said he had been talking to him thru the app called i think jack'd for over a year. not grindr.
>>
>>6382149
I think a bunch of assholes who come to an anon message board for the express purpose of acting like assholes are the best people to discuss a serious tragedy like this with
>>
>>6382153
>killer presites the location, establishes surveillance, wears a disguise, learns the routines of the locals
>calls himself straight, worships Allah, declares Jihad, tries to get 72 virgin women in heaven
>"Muh buh buh duh what a cocksucker lololololol" *fart*
>>
>>6382125
employees and patrons said he was in and out of the place for 3 years and the patron that came forward to the fbi gave his phone to them for evidence hence no screenshot its in police custody. better yet why are you so offended at the thought that the jihadist may have been gay? are you actually attempting to defend his honor is some warped sense? do you admire him?
>>
File: 1465874698758.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1465874698758.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>6380953
It sucks.
It sucks for me personally because now I have to listen to the hicks in my town and work say shit like
>Those faggots got what they deserve. If I seen a fag suckin a dude at some club, I'd put a bullet through his fag-head too.
I've had to hear shit like that all day. Why can't we live in a good world.
>>
>>6382174
Not him, but I'm offended because you're knowingly lying like Christian pedophiles always do and saying worthless boring useless dog shit.
>>
>>6382177
Because gay people refuse to murder straight people.
>>
>>6382173
oh my god you actually do admire him. you give him alot of credit for being professional so heres this

>also his wife said he had cased disney for an attack he didn't do that for three years and get on a disney fetish hookup site for a year to figure it out
>>
File: 1465690607585.jpg (172 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465690607585.jpg
172 KB, 1280x960
>>6382191
I don't understand what you're saying. I'm saying now I need to begrudgingly listen to retards who read a headline or some shit on Facebook and now wanna be edgy as fuck and pseudo-political. Nothing about orientation and shit.
>>
>>6382185
I'm not christian either and you have no ability to process your hero being gay do you?
>>
>>6382209
You implied that the persona you're taking on for this trip into internet story-telling was gay. You implied that all of the hicks where you supposed live in this narrative are straight, and are misbehaving around said gay. I'm point out that those straight people do that because they're still breathing.
>>
>>6382217
My hero? A straight person? You must be out of your mind.
>>
Watched the news tonight.

They're so desperate to sell this as being anything other than an Islamic terror attack that they're now trying to imply this fucker was some self-loathing closet queen who "suddenly snapped" because of how evil and bigoted the US supposedly is.

They're literally throwing the gay community under the bus and painting us as fragile little teacups one bad day and a gun away from shooting up a dance club.

Just fucking kill me.
>>
File: 1465689876005.png (489 KB, 710x480) Image search: [Google]
1465689876005.png
489 KB, 710x480
>>6382226
Wait, so you're saying the only solution to a retard hick is a shooting?
Wow. I didn't know Muslims posted here.
>>
>>6382232
my mistake I thought you were the guy defending the shooters honor by implying there was no evidence he was gay. no disrespect I was meaning that the poster felt that being non gay was more honorable.
>>
>>6382255
uh bro he likely was a closet ueen but that still leaves him as a self loathing jihadist. he was still a terrorist and it was still a hate crime. just perpetrated by someone who was also most likely gay.
>>
>>6382270

I'm not believing that shit for a second. The spin is just way too convenient.
>>
>>6382260
I'm not a Muslim. I don't ascribe to any religion. I'm worth something, not that you would understand that.

And by the way, in case you think your trick worked, I'll repeat myself. All hick Christian conservatives should be skinned in front of their families.
>>
>>6382261
Whatever. Straight people are infinitely inferior to gay people, I would never even accidently imply otherwise.
>>
the lgbt community responded in the way they always do:

by bending over to Islam and getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>6382291
ah I see then you are offended that he might be gay because you think it either reflects poorly on you and your community or don't want to accept that one of your own could do this to others of your kind.
>>
>>6382306
No. I've already stated the reason why I'm offended. You're a lying straight pedophile who dares to type.
>>
>>6382289
don't you see that the whole liberal/progressive ideology that you have used to try to gain power and acceptance have brought you to just this point? Your own thoughts here basically echo the same justifications used by the killer. and he wasn't even christian. you seem to hate your parents and their christianity and want to project that onto every percieved slight against your sexuality even when its from another religion. your acceptance of violence as justified by groups that are marginalized is what fostered the jihadists rationale in the first place. you're just like him but on a different marginalized group. you have issues you should seek counseling.
>>
>>6382132
>How many people where hit with a pistol in the midst of a guy murdering everyone with a semi-auto

I dunno, probably all 50. Pistols hold 600 rounds minimum.

Really makes ya think. Cop probably shot as many gays as he could when he had the chance. Probably teamed up with Omar and got hit in the friendly fire.

This is what I believe because I am ultra paranoid and full-on retarded.

Fucking pigs. Really makes ya think.
>>
well

didn't this backfire on us

literally and metaphorically
>>
>>6382340
Blah blah blah blah. Me and the Muslims are just alike. Obviously, that means that it will upset me once they've all been killed.

And I don't seek counseling, except when it's court ordered, and even then not much, and I've already served my most recent quota. Besides, I wouldn't listen to what the straight person says anyway, I don't care what kind of diploma the other straight person gave him.
>>
>>6382351
you're an idiot who can't read news reports and can't look at pictures. was a full on swat team with rifles and smgs dude.
>>
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html
Repression can truly break people.
>>
>>6382340
I was going to go with

2EDGY24/7ME, but that works too.
>>
>>6382367
Like I said, they probably shot all the gay dudes for fun, man fuckin pigs, really makes ya think.

How many more times does this have to happen before Michaels Browns are safe?
>>
>>6382364
you are trolling this but the question is why? as has been stated I / we support gays members of my family are gay that doesn't make me blind or delusional. your dog in this hunt is christianity cuz your parents won't accept you. that still doesn't justify your hate. you expelling this much hate is no different from theirs and it'll eat you up. it's the wrong way and you need to come to grips with your issues.
>>
>>6382389
I'm not trolling. I'm not a worthless Christian pedophile.

Not gonna read the rest of or respond to the rest of your shitpost when you start it out so boring.
>>
>>6382405
your the shitposter and have so far had zero rational arguments for either your willingness to hate or how that makes you different from the shooter. I am not wrong and rationally your brain knows this. change your perspective and your life will be happier. I'm sorry your P's are regressive asshole but that shouldn't mean that you have to follow their mental example.
>>
>>6382422
I'm not a shitposter. Saying all straight people should be killed is right. And I don't need any rational. I have said it's right and I'm not some worthless straight, that's enough.
>>
>>6382429
well it's too bad that your ideology allows you to justify that hate. How is that different from your parents again?
>>
>>6382422
BTFO

Calmly and sensibly.
>>
>>6382442
I wasn't BTFO. You straight dog shit can't blow me the fuck out because you're just straight. You're all worthless, so anything you say is worthless. I didn't even read but the first half of his first sentence, because he's so worthless.
>>
>>6382440
My parents are straight, so they're worthless. I'm neither straight nor worthless.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x546
Too many people are falling for the media's tricks, and ignoring the hate crime to push some political agenda about guns or Religion.

This is a hate crime. This guys was clearly a closet case and this is a horrific example of what homophobic suppression leads to.

If you wish to respect the community, donthe following:
When people start talking about gun control or their political agenda, remind them that the issue is hate and homophobia, not guns and politics.

Get loud. We must get louder. Stay strong, and supoort each other.
>>
>>6382380
not saying it would have been intentional or that it even happened but considering the way police have typically responded according to the mass of available video evidence I have to wonder if there isn't the slightest possibility of friendly fire casualties that we would likely never hear about. and my argument there is that if you were going to risk a confrontation with the potential for FF casualties then why the fuck not do it when more people were still alive. there was an officer present from the moment the guy approached the building who actually sat outside and listen to all the shots, all the screams and waited while people were dying.
>>
File: stop.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>6382457
it time for to go to bed, you delusional edgelord faggot.
>>
If the whole "Omar was le fag" thing is true, it makes the whole scenario especially tragic.

There are three layers of injustice in this tragedy, and our governments (U.S. and foreign) irresponsible handling of policy is what we should blame.

1. Homophobia in the world.
This is a person who could have found happiness in another man's arms (if gay rumor is true, sounds like it is). I believe this to be true of many gay people who are stifled by their cultures/societies. The times we live in, and through out history, gay people have literally been oppressed, because we are forced to repress ourselves much of the time (inb4 dildo costumes at pride. It's literally a tactless political statement you straight retards and straight retard sympathizers). This had a deadly mix.
Yes, American culture is homophobic. This man didn't have to cross the ocean to have his (self)hatred fueled. There are plenty of Christards that will sympathize with his actions.
BUT, the nail in the coffin was his belief in Islam. One thing that Christianity lacks that Islam has an abundance of is massively violent martyrdom. Killing many people in the name of Allah is literally heroic and makes one honored. This is what put Omar over the deep end. He was likely making penitence with Allah for his own homosexuality by taking as many gay lives as he could with him.

Cont.
>>
>>6382491
So what? Knowing you're crying like a worthless little Christian bitch is so fun, it's worth it to stay awake a while longer.
>>
>>6382504
2. Islam IS a problem.
As mentioned before, Christianity breeds hate and stupidity, but it has been secularized. Almost no one takes the Bible literally anymore, where as Muslims still take the Koran literally. I'd say at least 60% of the Muslim world is a little worse than the Westburo Baptists (complacent with murder). 20% is like your average Christian (still stupid). 5% is atheist or unaffiliated (secretly). And 15% is radicalized (willing to kill). This is a much starker situation than with Christians and the West in general. Islam will likely show itself to be the largest problem of our generation, rivaling global warming and and the rich/poor devide. These are people who have been taught so many bad things their entire lives, and dissent was never an option, so this is their default. The Muslim world has praised this man's actions. Only westernized Muslims feel remorse for his actions, and even then, mostly because they know it will reflect poorly on them. You cannot meet Islam half way, because it naturally breeds radicalism, in much greater force than Christianity ever did. Even if it weren't that way, it is a morally bankrupt ideology. [On a side note, I don't think we should meet Christianity half way either, it is also a stain on humanity as all religions are. Inb4 overused imprecise fedora joke].

Cont.
>>
>>6382504
>sounds like it is

Stop lying you worthless straight child raping Christian living infection.
>>
>>6382510
3. Gun control (Trigger warning to /k/)
Daily reminder that gun control =/= no guns. Please, please understand that Guntards. The gun lobbyists have worked very hard to conflate gun control with the banning of guns altogether, and you are falling for their lies if you believe this (well... Hillary is retarded enough to actually believe this, but she's garbage and doesn't represent the left at all).
Tell me this scenario is not so ass backwards that it doesn't literally sounds like illuminati/one world order/1% puppeteering conspiracy theory bullshit... Insane people, many with histories of violence (and in this case, a history of involvement with other terrorists) are ALLOWED to buy weapons designed to kill as many people as possible, as quickly and efficiently as possible... And guntards see this as defendable... Literally we live in a bizarre hell.

Cont.
>>
>>6382522
tl;dr infection
>>
>>6382522
Weapons that are available to your average citizen, and even cops for that matter, should NEVER be capable of this damage. Just... fuck this gay earth, this is so fucking stupid.
Weapons should be be an option of self defense. You never need more than 6 bullets to defend yourself. You never need a weapon that is able to blast someone's head off to defend yourself. You never need multiple guns to defend yourself. This is so obvious, but I guess it's hard to understand. We should not have access to weapons designed for war. Can you imagine putting nukes in the hands of your average person? It's just retarded.
I don't care if guns are your hobby. Your hobby is not worth this amount of life. We, as a nation, really need to get this shit together and make some reasonable policies on more stringent screening for gun ownership and less access to absolutely destructive weapons. This is the gun manufacturers selling us death, and they are allowed to. It's even worse than when cigarette companies sold us death, because instead of selling your customer cancer, it's like selling your customer the ability to inflict cancer on others. Completely repulsive and ridiculous.

Overall, everything is fucked.
We're fucked.
Our country is fucked.
Every country is fucked.
Religions are poison, especially Islam.
Rich people are selfish cunts.
And we, the little worker ants, are the ones that will be stepped on, just like it's always been.
>>
>>6381031
So the best thing for you to do is to go shoot up some more gay pride parades in that case.
>>
>>6382522
>Jihadist is going to say "ah shucks guns are illegal, no Jihad today!"
>>
>>6382533
>You never need more than 6 bullets to defend yourself.

But that's wrong.
And beside the point, you could have a billion bullets if you want. It isn't about what someone needs, it is about their right. People have right to bear arms, whether you think they need them or not.

In short, you should buy a gun and kill yourself with it so you can be part of the statistics used for gun deaths.
>>
>>6382504
well put but there are some points to be made in opposition will reply in another post stay tuned
>>
>>6382485
So you're saying he did it because he was mentally ill, stemming from being gay?

Fuck you. Being gay isnt a brain problem, I know that's you /pol/.
>>
>>6382541
>jihadist is required to go through black market to buy destructive weapons
>fbi can track jihadist through surveillance of black market
>no mass killing today
Also, thanks for conflating gun control with guns being illegal. I thought I had addressed that.. Oh wait I did. You're just retarded.
>>
>>6382570
Gun control is guns being illegal though historically. It's just changing the name to be more appealing, like pro-life and pro-choice.
>>
>>6382508
but I'm actually not. I'm just cringing at your posts, kid. smhtbhfam.
>>
>>6382517
>if gay rumor is true
>IF GAY RUMOR IS TRUE
>RUMOR
>IF

I showed doubt. I just wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Self-hatred rivals Religiously fueled hatred.

>child raping Christian
You've been shitposting this stale bait for over a year.
The funny thing is I'm absolutely gay, and not only atheist, but incredibly anti-theist. And also fight pedophiles who post the whole "but the age limit is arbitrary" argument all the fucking time.
>>
>>6382533
If you're mad then the best thing you should do is buy a gun and go on a mass killing spree. You'll die and not need to suffer being too good for this sinful earth. In dying, you'll help your narrative of Guns being bad and needing to be restricted.
If you shoot up another gay bar you can even help with your crazy homophobia angle too.
>>
>>6382591
Oh, you're crying you little worthless Christian dog shit.
>>
>>6382590
>historically
Ah, the problem, you see, is you think a future plan will match a past plan. But things can be /different/. Key word there.
>>
>>6382598
Well if the rumor that you're a Christian and the myth that all Christians rape children is true, or in any way factual, or if there's even a hint of a suspicion, a shred of evidence, that you might want to fuck adolescents, or that you could be planning to kidnap and fuck babies, JUST SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY of course, if you enjoyed prepubescent rape, then that would mean, and I'm sorry for offending you if I'm wrong about you and child rapists, but then that would mean, if all Christians like yourself rape children, that maybe we should keep an eye on you. All speaking hypothetically of course.
>>
>>6382615
You should hit yourself in the head with a hammer. Sure in the past it has always been a bad idea, but you're just making the mistake of thinking the future will match the past. Things can be different. Key word there.
>>
>>6382603
What a dumb shitpost. Trust me, I don't have anything against you /k/, most of you are probably fine people, but there are just too many violent retards out there for us to allow destruction to be purchasable.
>>
>>6382636
I'm not a /k/ommando, I don't even own a gun.

You're bitching and acting holier than though but you're not doing anything and you never will at this rate. Put your money where your mouth is. The only person shitposting here is you, and you're not even doing it ironically. Your posts are just shit.
>>
File: 1436756150990.png (101 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436756150990.png
101 KB, 400x400
>>6382651
>holier than though
>>
>>6382624
nah dawg, you're thinking of the mudslimes. Their holy man was the one fucking the 9yr olds.
>>
>>6380953
I hate islam and the people who defend them, choosing to blame right wingers for the shooting.

I hate them so much I wish they would just die.
>>
File: 1465789272411 - Copy.jpg (1 MB, 1029x4529) Image search: [Google]
1465789272411 - Copy.jpg
1 MB, 1029x4529
>>6382504
ok first off not all christians hate gays it's actually not as much of an issue. the greater issue I believe is that christians believe that liberal "education" of children at a young age exposes them to ideas of sex and sexuality at a time they consider inappropriate. There is also the belief that it causes gender confusion and confused sexuality leading to an false result so to speak. there is the belief that these liberal groups do this less out of concern for the children and more out of a desire to effectively recruit people to the voting cause. Islam is a problem agreed. even moderate islam but progressives and the gay community have fostered an environment where it cannot be confonted or even acknowledged without fear of severe social reprisal thru lawsuits or racist labeling. this makes it impossible to deal with the very hate crimes that you seek to address here and is totally a product of the kind of tactics used by your side to gain political power.

cont
>>
Something that's fucked is that some of you /lgbt/ fags are now going straight the other way after this.
Just because liberals are faggots doesn't mean Trump is a cool guy.
>>
>>6382660
Well, you see, I heard from several sources that will remain anonymous, that you rape children, and that your mother does and so does your father, and it's because you're Christian and straight. I don't know if there's any truth you being straight, or Christian, or your parents who fucked one another to birth you being straight and child rapists, or that being a child rapist even has anything to do with being a straight child rapist, but I'm just saying, you know, you never know. Anything could happen.
>>
File: 1465798629591.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465798629591.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
If anything this serves as a reminder that Islam is not an ally of the gay community. For Christ's sake the shooter was GAY HIMSELF and still hated gays. If you can't trust a gay muslim to not kill you whst muslims can you trust?
>>
>>6382624
Once you see me visiting child rape sites and venues, go right on ahead.
>>6382628
Good comparison actually. Gun control can be implemented to varying degrees, just as the damage caused by a hammer can have varying degrees of force.
In this case, it would be like a light tap, but you can't distinguish between a light tap and all out slam.
>>6382651
>Don't talk about things unless you buy shit!
All postings on 4chan are ultimately mental masturbation you Christian Pedophile dog shit. A-am I doing it right?
>>
>>6382671
Oh shit, not another beefy cont.
>>
I hate how people are using this tragedy to bitch about gun laws. Not to mention, the far right will use this as an excuse to commit hate crimes on anyone that looks middle eastern.

Fuck religious extremism, and fuck bigotry.
>>
>>6382656
You just fell for the trap, anon. It's a clever ploy to insert a misstake like that and see if they focus on it instead of the main point due to having nothing else to say.

The truth is you are a coward. You're going to keep bitching and crying and never accomplish anything. You can keep being a coward, that's fine, but at least shut up if you aren't going to do something about situations. Sitting and bitching and saying what others should do for you is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>6382688
Do you know what an address bar is?
>>
>>6382696
>responding to yourself
>dank
>>
>>6382691
>Oh shit, not another beefy cont.
>beefy cont.
lol, so want to post reaction image
>beefycunt.jpg
but blue board.
>>
File: are_you_a_bad_enough_dude.jpg (14 KB, 383x336) Image search: [Google]
are_you_a_bad_enough_dude.jpg
14 KB, 383x336
>>6382688
>Good comparison actually

Yes, because not getting hit on the head with a hammer is better than any hit at all, no matter how light.

If you walked up to me and said you wanted to hit me with a hammer, I would say no. If you promised to only hit me with a hammer a little my opinion would not change.
>>
>>6382687
I think it's safe to say they have a disproportionate problem with violence but is the answer alienating more of them?
>>
>>6382683
tl;dr
>>
>>6382570
>fbi can track jihadist through surveillance of black market
Hey! You're absolutely right!

Just like how all drug crime ended once investigators started monitoring the drug black market!
>>
>>6382714
Yes.
>>
>>6382714
Jesus I'm just happy to hear one of you admit it

I'm not even a /pol/ack, I'm a fucking non-white. Islam is a liability to liberalism, it always has been. We need to ditch it before it sinks us along with it.
>>
>>6382716
Ok, well then I'll post it again. Well, you see, I heard from several sources that will remain anonymous, that you rape children, and that your mother does and so does your father, and it's because you're Christian and straight. I don't know if there's any truth you being straight, or Christian, or your parents who fucked one another to birth you being straight and child rapists, or that being a child rapist even has anything to do with being a straight child rapist, but I'm just saying, you know, you never know. Anything could happen.
>>
>>6382711
Forgot to include that the one thing wrong about your analogy is that there is nothing to gain from hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, where as gun control can prevent the ability to cause massive destruction, even if just a little.
>>6382699
I don't visit any illegal sites, so it wouldn't really matter, but even if I did-
>trying to censor other people
Good little feminist. Your gender studies classes are coming into good use.
>>
>>6382671
the argument that guns are the problem totally ignores the crime and violence elsewhere without them. again we can look at radical islam or islam in general. lack of guns never kept them from beheading anyone or grps of people from gang raping women and children. but lets just look at the us and you recognize that in a majority of the cases of violence people find a way no matter what. when they want to hurt someone they do. i agree with the idea of more in depth gun control but not the restriction of ownership by people who pass said restrictions or tests of qualification.and if you think no one ever needs more than 6-9 bullets you obviously have never had the possibility of being confronted by multiple gunmen. not so uncommon in alot of lower income areas with a high gang population which rely in NO way on legal arm aquirement.
>>
>>6382745
You dog shit eating pedophiles literally try to censor gay people every day of your lives you worthless Christian.
>>
>>6382707
how about a beefy boypussy? :3c

http://67.media.tumblr.com/886a4175320ee6a267e39c413fcc5328/tumblr_n7nx2dFWs71ruyqizo1_1280.jpg
>>
>>6382734
I'm a /pol/ack and not a fag.
I just think it's not good to alienate a group of people or punish someone for crimes they did not commit.
Thats some thought policing, non progressive shit.

In my opinion, being ethical may lead to a shittier society but it is the right thing to do.
>>
>>6382687
saved
>>
>>6382745
If you hit yourself with a hammer I wouldn't need to listen to your stupid shit, so I think the world has a lot to gain from it.
>>
>>6381927
Yep. And /k/ is pretty riled up on the lgbt community's behalf as well.
I bet Pink Pistols membership has SKYROCKETED.
Every other thread is "what if even one or two people in that club were carrying."
I know some gay guys that are amazing shots.
>>
>>6382772
females are supposed to be better shots than men. I wonder if this translates to trannies.
>>
>>6382687
>2 using western actors for their avatars
>half using soccer related junk for their avatars

Foreigners are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>6382771
LOL, YES MUCH FUNNY! SO COMEDY! CRYING LAUGHING EMOJI!
>>
>>6382760
>>6382760
>http://67.media.tumblr.com/886a4175320ee6a267e39c413fcc5328/tumblr_n7nx2dFWs71ruyqizo1_1280.jpg
How does one get their balls to hang that low? Fucking Hell.
>>
>>6382777
Hmmmm...
Now that has got me thinkin.
Wonder what the specifics of 'when to start hrt''mtf or ftm' and so on would be to combine female precision with male spacial imagery skills.
Or female pain tolerances with male muscle growth...

Trans Perfect Soldier when?
>>
>>6382792
It's clearly photoshop.
>>
File: sarah amina ad.jpg (75 KB, 610x482) Image search: [Google]
sarah amina ad.jpg
75 KB, 610x482
Funny story, I actually had a couple of muslim friends in my school days, Amina and Sarah Siad.

They were murdered by their father as honor killings for having non-muslim boyfriends.
>>
>>6382787
You straight conservative Christian dog shits have no sense of humor. I laughed rather heartily at the fact you should kill yourself with a hammer.
>>
>>6382787
I wasn't joking though.
>>
>>6382803
...and all the chasers lining up around the corner to volunteer will be the cannon fodder.
>>
File: 1457746989030.png (21 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1457746989030.png
21 KB, 235x235
>>6382803
>Hermaphrodite super soldiers

Quit triggering my fetishes you son of a bitch.
>>
>>6382809
I remember reading about two young sisters who were killed in a car by their dad as an honor killing. snuffing out that much potential just because they wanted to fit in and have fun. what a waste and a true sorrow but the shame is ours as we let it go under reported in the media. still a very real danger for these girls that hardly anyone realizes or admits. how sad that the left lets young lives be snuffed out to defend their ideology of political correctness and then have the balls to say that because they support roe v wade that they have a greater compassion for women. well idgaf about abortion as an issue and neither do most conservatives i know its inflated by the political class and the media to specifically promote divisiveness and sink right wing candidates so they can continue on as is.I think its a tragedythat these girls are mutilated or killed over these things and the people who ignore it or go past it should be as reviled as holocaust deniers in germany.
>>
>>6382855
If only those girls had committed to teaching themselves self-defense and killing their dad if he acted like a piece of shit, this could have been avoided.
>>
>>6382687
lol 3rd one 2nd row using a Croatian football player that destoryed Turks.
cant hate the muslims
>>
>>6382869
well thats one solution but i think a better solution would be to confront and expose that thinking in islam that rationalizes it. sunlight is the best disinfectant so to speak but really with an organized nationally supported campaign to identify, remove and emancipate the girls at risk there would probably soon be many people in the muslim community that would aid in saving these girls even if it was just to save face.
>>
>>6382855
Thing is, if you let the right gain too much power, Christianity will gain power and create more radical Christians, and we might end up with our own shithole, comparable to the middle east. The left is over sensitive and misguided, and the right is flat out trying to fuck things up. Choose your poison I guess. I'd say that this election cycle, we should get Donald Trump in just to teach the left that they can't screw us over by giving us that serpent Shillary as our nomination. I think the mess Trump will make will serve as a daunting lesson to the left, and give us time to gather ourselves so we can choose our battles more wisely, and see who our true enemies are.
>>
Was the shooter a closetted gay? Or is this the Eternal Bi?
>>
>>6382906
you overestimate the actual number of religious conservatives. the traditional bow to the religious right is a holdover from the old days that actually has very little creedence with todays conservatives. the vocal minority of far right religious people are made to appear more influential by left wing media to promote divisiveness. they give you something to hate to guarantee you won't cross the line and vote for better policy.
>>
>>6380953
So now you can see that Islam is a problem, time for you to start directing your anger at them.

You say nothing when they hang gays in Iran or Saudi Arabia, but you pipe up and scream and shout and protest when Russia passes a law banning gay propaganda.

Fuck you.
>>
File: ss-100726-khmer-rouge-006.jpg (1023 KB, 1500x982) Image search: [Google]
ss-100726-khmer-rouge-006.jpg
1023 KB, 1500x982
the lgbtq community needs to kick the fucking SJW fucks out who have led us right to slaughterhouse. Muslims are a problem long term, but the cultural suicide these Stalin-lights are engineering are going to get us all killed. soon.
>>
>>6382954
there is truth in this
>>
>>6382940
>"you" i.e. all gays
Stop is /pol/. The reason fags and feminists focus on legislation is because we have hope for civilized countries. We all know that the middle east is hell on earth and not salvageable.
>>6382954
Agreed. We need to become more isolationist and realize that cultural relativism is horse shit. The west /was/ on the right track, and took a weird turn leading to a cliff, with SJW's urging us to march right off to appease people with brown skin.
>>
>>6381472
>meanwhile people all over the news have been broadcasting this as though it were a straight attacking gays.

Dude, I've been watching liberal-ass MSNBC all day and they've been talking non-stop about how he was probably gay. What were you watching?
>>
>>6382931
Perhaps the bis have decided to start putting us out of the misery they put us in?
>>
>>6383019
i never heard a word of it til the evening I been online and listening to shit all day.
>>
>>6381472
He was straight you lying dog shit.
>>
>>6383031
that's an illogical conclusion considering he was basically a regular there for 3 years and was using a gay dating app for a year.
>>
>>6383041
It's no an illogical conclusion. He worshipped Allah and killed gays because they are not straight.
>>
>>6383051
Maybe his religious beliefs made him a self-hating gay man and that's why he went on a killing spree?
>>
>>6383051
he worshipped penis and killed his kin for allah because he was worried about his eternal soul. dude was in a bad place and obviously extremely conflicted.either way he chose the path of death for martyrdom and didn't go alone and there truly is only islam to blame.
>>
>>6382994
>The reason fags and feminists focus on legislation is because we have hope for civilized countries. We all know that the middle east is hell on earth and not salvageable.
And yet the majority of the LGBT community keeps knowingly voting for the Clintons and Merkels of the world who want civilized countries to appease themselves into oblivion
>>
>>6382931
He had a wife and then a girlfriend. Under other circumstances if we called him gay, bis would be screaming "muh erazure".
>>
>>6383072
Guy had a wife and a girlfriend, bitches be pregnant, never ever even kissed a guy on the lips.

Lolololol what a faaaaaaag! Do I get my free Mountain Dew now?
>>
>>6383051
riddle me this = if he was such a great dad that he felt he had to kill gays because their pda offended his son then why did he leave his kid dadless in a cruel world in a country that doesn't understand his culture and with the reputation of being the son of a killer?
>>
>>6383070
Yeah... We should probably try to get Trump in just to teach the left a lesson (not sarcasm). SJW's ruined this election cycle.
>>
>>6383070
LGBT is largely apolitical and pretty much just votes for whatever party says nice things about them.
>>
>>6383087
>straight people
>great dads

Holy fucking shit anon no retarded could be THIS retarded.
>>
>>6383097
it's not over yet and realistically liberals should be voting for trump he is really a center left candidate sans a few issues but the media and hollywood along with the dc power mongers have painted him so far right people will be afraid to support him
>>
>>6383100
Kinda this. I think that America is complacent enough with faggotry that Trump could've stuck with what he actually believes and said that gays are at worst a non-issue to him. It's too bad he went full Christard and said he'd consider fucking our shit up to appease the illiterates. I don't think he ever would, but still.
>>6383110
The one thing that worries me is that now he's making deals with the right since they're the ones he is relying on now. He'll definitely put another old christian on the supreme court, and that'll set us back about a decade. At least Clitton would have to feign liberalism and put a left leaning (most likely sag hag) on the bench.
It's a pretty tough choice honestly. I just wish we could have had Bernie... and I wish he'd have dropped some of that SJW bullshit...
>>
>>6380953
not any sort of faggot, but I hate how MSM abuses the shit out of it.

All I hear is
>proof that we need more gay rights laws
I'm not even American, and gays have as many rights here as anyone else. It's as if a mass murder would be avoided if we put additional protections in place.

Frankly it's really gross to see.

Still feel bad about it.

I'm still against gay marriage, but killing people because of their sexuality (or for any mental condition reall) is wrong
>>
>>6383135
>I don't believe your love is equal to hetero love, but I don't want you dead
Well, thank you for small favours.
>>
>>6383135
Shut up you living straight dog shit.
>>
>>6383135
nobody cares
>>
>>6383147
>I don't believe your love is equal to hetero love
Never said that.

Without going into excruciating detail marriage shouldn't be a legal contract, and common-law should replace it as a legal framework, and should include every deviant relationship under the sun.

>>6383154
no
>>
>>6383176
>I'm still against gay marriage
Why start off with something so misleading?
Also not all relationships are equal, i.e. deviant relationships shouldn't be included. Two consenting adults is what should qualify, and that's it. Maybe multiple partnerships too, but they're pretty iffy since they can easily be abused.
>>
>>6383176
Shut up you living straight dog shit infection.
>>
>>6383176
Don't you dare call me deviant you worthless living straight dog shit infection.
>>
>>6383176
That is kind of silly. Marriage as a legal contract is important for many reasons and common-law can't really replace it.
>>
>>6381927
Bullshit. I've been to /pol/ since this went down and they're fucking loving it. Don't come here and pretend to be sympathetic to garner votes and momentary allegiances.
>>
>>6380953
We all have a responsability to not go full retard with:

>We won't let this one man represent muslims
>Muslims are love!
>Vote Hillary
>We need more niggers!
>>
>>6381005

>lgbt rights

BUT YOU FAGGOTS ALREADY HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS IN THE USA "PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE ME" IS NOT A RIGHT YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>6383822
LGBT people seriously need to break apart from liberals. Liberals will and are throwing us under the bus to protect their precious Muslims and Islam. The fact of the matter is Muslims rank higher on the sacred oppression totem and that means they will always take Islam's side. Don't be fooled when they come out with bullshit like Islamophobia and homophobia go hand in hand and must be defeated together or some such nonsense. You can't have the best interests of both groups at heart. It is impossible. They contradict right down to their fucking cores.
>>
>>6381927
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF FAGGOT
>>
>>6382021

>grindr

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE, YOU ARE ALREADY LIVING A LIFE NEAR DEAD
>>
>>6383131

>SET US BACK ABOUT A DECADE

FAGGOT MARRIAGE WAS THE LAST THING YOU NEEDED FOR BEING EQUAL STOP ASKING FOR SPECIAL RIGHTS FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>6383865

We'll break apart from liberals when conservatives stop wishing we'd die.

/pol/ is not your friend.
>>
>>6383912
Right, you'll just stick with liberals who actively enable your deaths
>>
>>6383921
In the US, there are more conservatives that would love to take away our rights than muslims that want to kill us. If you want to play a numbers game, you'll lose.
>>
>>6383131
>At least Clitton would have to feign liberalism and put a left leaning (most likely sag hag) on the bench.
She would have put someone on the bench that declared that any promotion of sex was demeaning to women, promoted the patriarchy, and was therefore haram. Homosexual men are prejudiced against women now don't you know.
>>
>>6384258
I don't think that's true anymore, and there are a fuck more Muslims in the world who want to kill us than Americans total.
>>
>>6383865
That's because the liberals can always import more Muslim immigrants so they can tap into that 30% world population. LGBTs on the other hand make up less than 5% of the world population. It's all about stacking the deck with the best cards that you can do the most with rather than the ones that are mostly played out.
>>
>>6382570
>fbi can track black market
>can't even trace legal market
>because alcohol and drug prohibition work so well
>Telling other people they are retraded

I don't know how you got so retarded, but I'm sorry.
>>
File: ok.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
if you guys like the humor side of the violence, there is this video i made :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaeodBa6NW8
>>
>>6383195
>start
It was literally my last line.

I said it so that no one thinks I'm an ally or some shit. I don't want to be misrepresented

>>6383199
>>6383213
no

>>6383217
Maybe, but it's also an ancient worldwide cultural phenomenon that was, excluding a few minor cultures, exclusively for males and females to dictate exclusive procreative rights over each other, which is so fundamentally important to the health of a society I can hardly think of a social institution in more need of protection.
>>
>>6383758
You probably glanced the one troll thread. Most of /pol/ is mad as fuck, even if they hate gays

>>6383912
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#LGBT_issues

Trump is about as pro gay as it comes
>>
He pledged allegiance to ISIS, Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda, three Islamic groups that all hate each other. He had no idea what he was talking about. He'd also apparently asked a bloke out before, been to the gay bar a bunch and had an account on Hornet.

The guy was gay. He had an overbearing religious father but was pretty integrated into America and played football with his fratbro style friends. He struggled with his sexuality to such an extent that he forced himself into two loveless marriages and had a baby just because he was trying to do what he was supposed to do.

This particular incident wasn't so much about Islam, although it obviously played its part, it's about the enduring atmosphere of homophobia. You can blame Muslims/Islam for this, but you might as well just blame straight people for this.

Side note: I'm getting a bit pissed at how latinos are trying to make it all about them. Yes, it was a latin night and latinos were overwhelmingly victims, but the guy shot up the bar because he wanted to kill gay men in a gay bar on a Friday night. He didn't have it in for latinos. Our vigil nearly got derailed on that basis.
>>
>>6385400
>He had no idea what he was talking about.

so you're only muslim IF you understand the intricate politics in countries you have never been to

jesus christ the apologist nonsense is getting more and more desperate.
>>
>>6385408
The point is he wasn't working for them.

He was gay and him repressing his sexuality, mixed up with his conservative Islamic upbringing, homophobic fratbro mates and enduring atmosphere of homophobia in America produced this result.

He didn't just durka durka this out of nowhere. Islam played a part, but it was far from the only factor. I called him being a repressed gay within about an hour of hearing about the shooting.
>>
>>6385400
>it's about the enduring atmosphere of homophobia
Then why haven't we seen any repressed gay Christians going on killing sprees?

There's a dozen times as many Christians in America as there are Muslims
>>
>>6385426
We've seen plenty of repressed gay Christians killing gay people in hate crimes, or trying to push through homophobic legislation, or running missions to Uganda to encourage them to kill gays. They also stopped a white guy who was en route to LA Pride with a bunch of guns on the same day this went down.

Perhaps the Islamic terrorists who shot up Paris put the idea in this guy's head because he was Muslim. Tbqh if you're a repressed homo and you were wanting to kill yourself and take people down with you, claiming to be doing it for Islam might seem like good cover that could hide the fact you were gay. Islam can have more violent rhetoric than other religions, so that probably played a part too. But again, Islam is only one factor in this situation.
>>
>>6385448
>We've seen plenty of repressed gay Christians killing gay people in hate crimes
Would love to see

>trying to push through homophobic legislation
Not really comparable

>running missions to Uganda to encourage them to kill gays
What?

>They also stopped a white guy who was en route to LA Pride with a bunch of guns on the same day this went down.
White != Christian

>claiming to be doing it for Islam might seem like good cover that could hide the fact you were gay. Islam can have more violent rhetoric than other religions
I'm now wondering whether he was playing some 4th dimensional chess game, doing the shooting to expose homophobia in Islamic communities.
>>
File: 12371312.jpg (179 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
12371312.jpg
179 KB, 794x794
>>6380953

>Radical Muslim self-hating gay shoots the fuck out of a nightclub, over 100 casualties with 50 dead
>yeah but how about those guns though? and yeah nah Islam had nothing to do with his virulent hatred of gays

I AM BEYOND MAD

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>6381876

You mean his moderate Muslim wife who bought him ammunition + a holster and drove him to Pulse once knowing that it was so he could case the site?

Sounds like she's an accessory. She also knew that he was going to shoot up the club and did nothing but 'try to talk him out of it'.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051
>>
>>6385593
To be fair it's kind of hard to call police on your hubby after years of beatings and the associated Stockholm syndrome
>>
>The wife may have been aware of the incident

http://archive.is/e5VhI

Orlando gunman Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman, has told the FBI that she drove Mateen to the Pulse nightclub on a prior occasion but that she tried to talk him out of the attack, officials told NBC News.

Several officials familiar with what she has told the FBI said she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster. She also once drove him to the nightclub because he wanted to see it in advance, the officials said.
>>
Anyone thinking he was a "repressed gay" is a fucking idiot

Get your head out of your ass for once, some people really really REALLY have a problem with LGBT promotion, they consider you promote death by denying procreation

Now, you can understand this and reject it, or keep on denying it and thinking that everyone is actually gay
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.