[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I ordered spiro to keep off the testosterone for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1464955551532.jpg (474 KB, 975x1160) Image search: [Google]
1464955551532.jpg
474 KB, 975x1160
Hello. I ordered spiro to keep off the testosterone for a while and it just game in the mail today, meanwhile I'm going to be saving to get estrogen and a better antiandrogen.

Any tips?
>>
Spiro is a plenty good anti androgen even if it's not the best, so you may want to prioritise estrogen over that. In terms of estrogen, the two main choices I often see are progynova and estrofem, progynova is cheaper but has a shorter half life and estrofem is more expensive with a longer half life. There is more to it that you should prob research but that is an example of the differences between the two.
>>
>>6339080
is cypro really that much better?
>>
>>6339080
I will be ordering estrofem. I made a chart and spread out the 28 Spiro tablets approximately until the next package should arrive, plus to save up to buy it.
>>
>>6339088
I picked finasteride.
>>
>>6339094
finasteride isnt an anti androgen

it only blocks DHT
>>
>>6339265
Doesn't that then convert testosterone into estrogen?
>>
>>6339292
no
>>
>>6339305
Oh. Okay.
>>
A robot just told me that "Almost everyone I know that looks passable has been on Cypro/Gnrh. The inbetweeners have been on Spiro. I recommend you get Cypro somehow."

The only alternative that I can obatin is Proscar

pls help
>>
Does anyone have any experience with bicalutamide? I've been prescribed 100 mg Spiro and 4 mg estradiol for close to 3 months. I think I may have had more changes with more Spiro, but I haven't had a chance to look at my blood tests. Regardless I have felt the wide range of side effects Spiro offers, like feeling super hot/cold, shittier circulation, constantly feel exhausted and hazy, can't concentrate on anything. I read some good things about bicalutamide, like it's more effective as an AA, less side effects, and doesn't make you tired as shit
>>
>>6341111
americans btfo
cucked by fda
>>
>>6341219
Back to /r9k/ pls
>>
>>6339039
Where do you buy this?
>>
>>6341245
https://www.qhi.co.uk
>>
>>6339292
>>6339310

Specifically, finasteride prevents testosterone from being converted to dihydrotestosterone. DHT causes male pattern hair loss. That's it.

>>6341111

Why don't you self-med? Try the QHI libk and order cyproterone.
>>
>>6341217
i can't speak about its effectiveness but the side effects are nothing compared to spiro
>>
>>6339094
ya goofed
>>
>>6339088
I'm on cypro called Androcur. After 2 weeks, my sex drive was completely gone. It's beautiful.
>>
>>6348059
I it will come back in a few months, if it doesn't it's purely psychological.
>>
>>6339039
>keg in room

fuck this girl knows how to live
>>
>>6341219
>tfw american who takes cypro anyway
You can have both :o
>>
>>6341768
They don't have cyproterone... do they?

>>6342092
By "picked" I mean wrote it on paper. Scentific method smth

Also the site went down. Who snitchin?
>>
>>6348110
I'm someone else, I've been on cypro for like 3 months and my sex drive has done nothing but decrease. At first it increased probably from a testosterone spike caused by the discontinuation of spiro. After a couple weeks that began to decrease a tiny bit, and by the 2 month mark it was gone. Now my sex drive has done nothing but decrease and it's to the point where I can't even find anything that makes me horny most of the time, while I was going crazy for boys in the first month and a half or so of cypro. Now when I do get horny it's usually around when I get my estrogen injections.
>>
>>6348261
oh my
>>
How do I safely self med with HRT? I know where to get hormones but am kinda worried about the correct doses, possible complications and the permanent effects (besides breasts and no sex drive/infertility)
>>
>>6348110
I'm >>6348059

It won't, because I'm on HRT. If it matters, I'm 19 and never had masculine features (for example, I almost don't have facial hair, except for chin and upper lip).

I'm not sure what will happen though, but finally I'm free from this disgusting thing. It still exists, but you know, not having erections and stuff feels great.
>>
>>6348239

They added androcur and generic cyproterone acetate some months ago.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.