[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're reading your best friend's OKC profile,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
>tfw you're reading your best friend's OKC profile, who you've had a crush on for years, and see his answer to "would you date a transgender person?"
>no
>>
: (
>>
>>6296397
But isn't that what you want you hypocrite? Men that don't like trannies?
>>
>>6296456
>mad chaser
>>
>>6296470
t. sensible person that thinks trannies are insane based on lurking /mtfg/
>>
>>6296456
but he has to make an exception just for meeee :3
>>
>>6296397
>be trans
>would you date a trans person
>"no"
I'm only attracted to cis lesbians
>>
>>6296456
honestly i dont know if i understand it myself but end of the day its not for me to understand.
>>
>>6296397
worst part is that he just doesn't answer any even remotely controversial question - he must really feel strongly about it haha
>>
>>6296397
I wouldn't date another tranny either, i'm not attracted to them, and don't usually see them as their transitioned sex.
But i just use the excuse "oh.. haha maan trannies are so crazy, i don't think i could handle two of us!! lollll!!"

Cis people can't say that or they're bigoted. or at least, that's where we're heading
>>
File: less awful].png (354 KB, 802x962) Image search: [Google]
less awful].png
354 KB, 802x962
>tfw liberal and secular individuals and groups oppose transgender rights
>>
>>6297817
But muh hateful Christians
>>
>>6296397
Oh Em Gee, there are people with differing sexual orientations! Can you even believe the audacity of these fucking people?!
>>
File: 138892386770.jpg (91 KB, 540x632) Image search: [Google]
138892386770.jpg
91 KB, 540x632
>>6298036
Refusing to date "transgender people" really has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
Transgender people can be male and female, have a penis or a vagina, and be pre-op or post-op.
It's such a broad category that to write it off entirely it is just pure prejudice.
>>
>>6298072
I almost feel like it gets written off a fair bit of the time in a "Not gonna deal with any of this shit" sort of way rather than anything personal.
>>
>>6298072
this, its like saying no to all black people or something
fucking bigots
>>
>>6298072
I think for many it just comes from ignorance like thinking it means they'll have to touch another dick completely forgetting about post-ops, which is a bit weird when you think the public view on trannies is "crazies who chop their dicks off" but if it comes to dating it's "ew no a penis".

also, most think of hons and drag queens when they think of trans women.
>>
>>6298094
I would never date or fuck a Muslim. It is my right to not bang people I don't want to bang. Go to hell, SJW. If some dude doesn't want to fuck me, cool, that's their choice. Forcing anything else is rape.
>>
>>6298138
god im only teasing I dont want you to be uncomfortable.
I could massage your feet if you'd like that
>>
>>6296470
Stop using this term and be lucky that someone pays attention to your degenerate hon ass, mr snowflake.
>>
>>6296525
So you are one of those jailhouse gay guys, right?

Basically, you are a straight male, but were so beta and pathetic that women never gave you time of day. So you decide to go full Chris Chan and transition to feminine woman (probably still look like shit) and hope that CIS lesbians will find you hot and you will get to touch that sweet, precious pussy.

It won't work senpai
>>
>>6296456
This so much.

>do you like trans people?
>yes
>CHASER

>do you like trans people
>no
>FUCKING BIGOT

Trannys man
>>
>>6300439

This is just a transbian meme, obviously chasers are fine, just don't like creeps who only want us sexually
>>
>>6298138
No one said you had to but that doesn't mean its not prejudiced.

>>6300439
>Do you *only* like transwomen
>Then chaser
Chasers aren't bad imo but if they try to get me keep my dick I wont listen to them
>>
>>6300479
>chasers are fine, just don't like creeps who only want us sexually
That's like the women who claim that every man is a creep except the ones they are actually in to. "It's creepy except if you like them first."

>>6300488
>having a preference means it's a chaser

Trannys man
>>
>>6300479
>just don't like creeps who only want us sexually
Why the fuck else would anyone want you, defective snowflake?

Think about it logically for a minute.

Why the fuck would I ever prefer a trans over a girl or a boy if it is not a SEXUAL FETISH?

Why?

For your kind heart and soul? Oh please, there are tons of normal CIS people with good hearts and souls out there.

Be happy that someone wants you. You should be grateful for all the action you can get, deggie
>>
>>6300502

>implying there aren't guys that fuck trans girls on the down-low then go back to their girlfriends without anyone knowing because all they want trans girls for is a booty call
>>
>>6306408
>Implying I don't want a cute tranny gf to marry, adopt and raise kids with, and have as a perfect housewife

>tfw I won't get that because I'm short and trans girls want to feel short, small, and protected
>>
>>6300382
Die in a fire, shit-for-brains

t. tranny w/ a non-chaser boyfriend
>>
File: 1460009455677.png (164 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1460009455677.png
164 KB, 601x508
>>6307384
>mfw "gf" tells me "she" has a penis
>>
>>6297602

It's better to answer it than have a super awkward first date that leaves the other person feeling like a freak.

I answered it 'no' after I decided to go outside my comfort zone and met up for a date with one. She was wayyy less attractive in person (and about 3 inches taller than her profile said) but I didn't want to make her feel self-conscious so I went through with it anyways and just decided I wouldn't go on another. She texted me afterwards asking about another date and I just told her I wasn't mature enough to handle it and she didn't take it well :(
>>
File: 1462452717270.png (346 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462452717270.png
346 KB, 640x480
I'm a lesbian. That means I like women, i.e. people with vaginas. Not interested in dating men in wigs, because surprise surprise, I'm not into penises.

Not into dating women who look and act male, because surprise surprise, I'm not into men.

Still trying to figure out how this makes me a bigot. Doesn't that make everyone with any kind of exclusive sexual orientation a bigot? If men won't date other men doesn't that make them homophobic?
>>
>>6315254
>I'm a lesbian. That means I like women
>i.e. people with vaginas.

See I'm a cis lesbian and I find this hella reductive.
>>
>>6298072
Refusing to date coocoos for cocoa puffs who can't have children is just prejudice? I mean shit, even if you skip the tranny part the majority of people write that category off.
>>
>>6307384
>t. tranny w/ a non-chaser boyfriend
>w/ a non-chaser boyfriend
>tranny
>non-chaser boyfriend
Keep telling yourself that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.