[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any mtf who went to a nudist beach??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 8F1.jpg (53 KB, 612x900) Image search: [Google]
8F1.jpg
53 KB, 612x900
is there any mtf who went to a nudist beach??
>>
>>6241931
Try going to couples only ones and you'll be a lot more comfortable. The obvious difficulty in that is finding a partner of course...
>>
>>6241961
>couples only
who enforces the rules at a beach? is there some kind of beach guard?
>>
>>6242032
Yeah, the place I go to uses private security no joke.
You pay a fee to get in, you register online, and you email them if you're a gay couple because for security reasons they want more details because of a history of straight guys faking homo shit lol
Nudist beaches and clubs are amazing places if you're a couple. If you're single though it sucks because you'll be ostracized. Having a partner makes others feel comfortable around you and the experience is horrible without that feeling of social acceptance.
>>
>>6241931
You doing nudism all wrong if you make it about sex.
>>
>>6241961
not sure i would ever thing about going to one but if i had a girlfriend who wanted to trans or not i guess i would be cool with it.
>>
>>6241931
i went to one at my school, wasnt naked myself tho

alot of old white dudes and a few young women were naked, everybody else was clothed
>>
File: laff.png (831 KB, 1691x720) Image search: [Google]
laff.png
831 KB, 1691x720
>>6241931
I've been to a nude hotsprings, does that count?

Every so often I got a hot springs just north of Napa with friends. I've never had any issues being there and being trans, although I do have a funny story about encountering children there. I've shared it here before, but I'll do it again cause I think it's a really cute story.

>me and two lady friends decide to go to Harbin for a weekend
>people at Harbin are usually hippie types from around the bay area, sometimes people even bring their kids
>Harbin has two mediation pools where talking and kids aren't allowed (one super cold and one super hot)
>it also has a warm heart shaped pool and big swimming pool, both where talking and kids are both allowed
>me and my one of my friends are in the swimming pool one day playing with her goggles and snorkel
>there were also two young couples there too, and they each had 2 or 3 kids each (so like 5 or 6 kids, a pretty even mix of boys and girls)
>one of the little kids swims up to me and my friend and asks if they can play with our goggles and snorkel
>I oblige, and with a shit eating grin anticipate what is about to unfold
>it doesn't take the kids long to discover that there is something different about me
>they talk amongst themselves, trying to assimilate me into their existing schemas on gender
>"She's a boy," says one. "No, he's a girl," says another."
>oh, watching children discover the differences between sex and gender are quite amusing.
>this continues for only about a minute and a half until they all come to a consensus that I'm a girl who just happens to have a winkie
>at this point one of the girls swims up to me and my friend and asks, "Are you two mommies?"
>(I'm a transbian and my friends are cisbians)
>our fucking faces when
>tell her that we are not mommies, and she asks, "Why not?"
>tell her, we're just not ready for that, and she asks, "Why not?"

Kids are fucking cute! I can't wait to one day have my own kids and watch grow and learn.
>>
I really hope not OP
>>
File: 1396071238056.jpg (35 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1396071238056.jpg
35 KB, 350x350
>>6244015
Oh what fun! To bad I left the development with the nude beach before I started transitioning. It would have been fun gender bending there. Parents had to give permission for kids to use the nude beach. My parents, and the parents of the girls down the street were the only ones who did give their kids permission. It had the advantage for a girly boy in that I could escape harassment from other kids there.

>>6244493
Why? We're people too.
>>
>>6242092
Who cares?

>>6245808
And slut too
>>
>>6247382
Ever get stomped by a guy in a skirt called Minnie?
>>
>>6244015
nothing about this seems deeply insane
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.