[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight cis people: why are you here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1362
>>
>>6211421
Does Bane poster guy actually like Bane? Or is he that guy's idea of what gay people are? I honestly can't tell. He's a big jacked villain that sounds like a French waiter. It could go either way...
>>
>>6211421
Because I like masturbating to the tranny threads.
>>
>>6211556
He said STRAIGHT cis people...
>>
>>6211567
I can read what he wrote, cupcake. I'm musing about where his real troll fuel is coming from. It's a little hard to tell, because he appears to be promoting the CIS agenda, but he picked one of the fruitiest villains in all movie history to use as his avatar.
>>
>>6211596
>there's only one person who posts bane
>no one could have a legitimate question and still want to have fun using a movie quote and a stale meme
>>
i talk to t-girls and then they get really irritated with me and get huffy :/
>>
>>6211421
I think it's important to see how the other side lives. I know I'm on 4chan, but I don't care about normies, (as far as gays and trannies can be normies), I only want to know about other weirdos.
>>
>>6211421
I like learning about different life experiences than my own, I like learning learning other cultures.

There's been a lot of lgbt issues in the news,I want to understand these issues from lgbt members personal experiences
>>
>>6212048
Talk to real women instead.

I'm just here to mock you disgusting fucks.
>>
>>6211421
I am here because of my pure curiosity.

I am that CIS guy who can't even comprehend depression. So even though I am used to all kinds of fetishes, you are all (trans, not homos) for me like an attraction.

All your stories, cries, everything is amazing. You can't make this shit up. It has to be real :-)
>>
>>6213128

>>ITT we have a sociopath.
>>
I hate gender identity bullshit. Hate is bred from ignorance. I refuse to be ignorant. So I read and do research hoping that someone can actually make some sense. Especially someone with a legitimate degree. The amount of times people have directed me to tumblr posts or reading material written by people with degrees in something like spirit science is astounding. I've read a few papers that are legitimate, but unless that paper is a scientific break through with many experiments from other established scientists, I can't right just run with it.

Outside of that, all I see is public perception of gender. It all looks like opinion, and if you have a right to yours, I have a right to mine.

That is, until I find sufficient reading material to sway it. Just know that I am filled to the brim with hate over this, but I am actively trying to understand.
>>
>>6213254
I'm actively trying to understand your point.
>>
>>6212528
So you DO look up to Bane? That's super funny.

>Would you like to try the veal scallopini Batman?
>>
I accidentally clicked on this instead of /s4s/
[spoiler]for you[/spoiler]
>>
>>6213254
>Outside of that, all I see is public perception of gender. It all looks like opinion, and if you have a right to yours, I have a right to mine.

As a Cis man, the way I see it is that gender is simply a lot more complicated than we used to think it was. We also used to think sex and sexuality was pretty simple and that's gone out the window.

The reality is that everything is far more complicated than we think it is. At the end of the day though, whether you want to believe gender is binary or not, if someone feels better about them selves living as a different gender then that's better for everyone in the society.
>>
>>6213210
Legit sociopath here. That guy is just an asshole.
>>
>>6213254
I agree. You identify as a man or a woman. No such in between or anything. Sometimes people identify as something they aren't biologically, but 90% of them just desire attention.
>>
>>6213346
>I haven't experienced what these people are talking about so I'm going to assume it's not real.

And then you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>6211421
I'm a eunuch. That's still cis male right?
>>
>>6211421
Probably curiosity.

Who cares if they're here or not though
>>
I like the lesbian threads. I really don't know why. They don't want to here from people like me so I just lurk
>>
Because I'm not sure if I'm a cis man. I probably am cis, but I spend a lot of time imagining myself as a woman
>>
>>6213428
I mean, some say they have fucking flash backs to when they were fucking squirrels and shit man. I understand if you identify as gay, straight, or don't like fucking shit. But, if you say shit like, "I identify a a turtle, I weigh 450 pounds." Or say you're a girl and have a cock.

Like fuck man.
>>
>>6211421
Because I'm agp and it seems like a lot of people here also have it
>>
i want to fuck one person from every letter of /lgbt/ just to mark them off on my bucket list.
>>
File: me triggered.jpg (42 KB, 1024x538) Image search: [Google]
me triggered.jpg
42 KB, 1024x538
GET OUT BREEDERS
STOP INVADING MY DEGENERATE SAFE SPACE REE
>>
>>6211421
fee fi fo fum i smell the blood of a white cis scum
>>
>>6214760
Do you guys/girls/things actually freak out when you have white men around you? Do they have like, an aura of privilege? Because I coughed near one on the train and she called the guards for "cough" raping her.
>>
>>6213497
Fucks that?
>>
Because I'm a TERF and I like to have my beliefs reinforced.
>>
>>6214783
yes, when there are breeders in proximity to me the plate "triggered" naturally appears below my angry red face

naah mate, i couldn't give two fucks about this tbqh
>>
File: repent.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
repent.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Because I despise all of you with a passion and it overjoys me to push your depression even further. I come only to torment you.
>>
>>6214996
>pic related, is him
>>
File: 1390809583295.png (24 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
1390809583295.png
24 KB, 201x201
>>6211576
>>
>>6211576
>STRAIGHT cis people
>on /lgbt/

no such thing
>>
>>6211421
I have a tranny fetish and their personal life stories/issues intrigue me.
>>
Well I'm just checking things out here for the first time.

I have nothing in common with anyone on this board
>>
>>6211421
I just come here to laugh at the hons wherever I'm feeling ugly
>>
>>6212476
This.

Curious about the other boards also, I'm looking at them one by one.
>>
>>6217694
Is that why you're here all the time?
>>
>>6219155
kek
>>
>>6214792
Fuck, you kids need to read more or something. Eunuchs are people who have either had at least their testicles removed, or whose testicles have become useless (i.e. their balls are there but do nothing at all, same effect as them being gone.) So no testosterone production, no sperm peoduction, etc.

I even knew this long before I became one, like I knew this shit when I was a kid.
>>
>>6219196
Living the dream of being a roman slave boy, eh? What fun!

>>6211421
I clicked this as a random board to test a trip on and then stayed because holy shit this place is great.
>>
File: Transbrain_Physiology1.png (990 KB, 1500x3500) Image search: [Google]
Transbrain_Physiology1.png
990 KB, 1500x3500
>>6214739
>>6213346
>>6213254

I am an endocrinologist working in the field. It's hard to form succinct arguments on 4chan due to the 2,000 character limit. However, I implore you to take a look at this graphic. It has the last 25+ years of research first exploring sexual dimorphism in the brain. Then it has the last 15+ years of research into transgender neurology with annotations.

My fundamental claim about gender identity is that it is biologically hardwired in your brain:

>It is believed that during the intrauterine period the fetal brain develops in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. According to this concept, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation should be programmed into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in transsexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no proof that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21094885
>>
>>6219208
>Living the dream of being a roman slave boy, eh? What fun!
Yeah basically, hahaha. I probably should be getting on either testosterone replacement or sissy it up with estrogen though. It's been like 2.5 years without. Proper healthy eating and exercise help, I know this isn't good though.
>>
>>6219236
finally an opinion formed by research and not tumblr.
>>
>>6219236

Further, I am aware people skeptical and critical of the transgender community can't stand the distinction between sex and gender but in reality there are three things in play:

1. Sex
2. Gender identity
3. Gender role

Sex is obviously your chromosomes, genitals, etc.

Gender identity is the internal conviction about your own physical body which is hardwired in the brain. Gender identity is responsible for the instinctual behavior that allows males to naturally grab and thrust, etc. If not for gender identity I do not see how species would succeed.

Gender role is the purely cultural and social phenomenon that people often confuse with a transgender individuals gender identity.
____

Further, there is actually evidence AGAINST the idea the you can socialize or force a gender identity. Look up David Reimer and Walt Heyer, they are two important cases which were forcefully feminized and socialized as females which created dysphoria from their internal male gender identity.
>>
I come here because I'm curious, I sometimes look at cgl and jp for the same reason. I also sort of work in the healthcare industry (not a provider, I'm an attorney) and find all the medical stuff kind of neat.

I think I also have some kind of "straight guilt" or whatever you want to call it, the sort of patronizing pity that the privileged feel for the underprivileged.
>>
I just come here to jerk to the sissy boy traps
>>
R9K
>>
>>6211421
sometimes if i havent jerked off in a long time ill think about if id fucked a thin andro looking guy and then i jerk off and dont come back for a week
>>
>>6219236
Wrote a paper in Psychology using a lot of the stuff cited here. Very insightful.

btw im a cis male
>>
File: big gay.jpg (820 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
big gay.jpg
820 KB, 2048x1362
>>6211421
>Why are you queer?

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 800x450
I enjoy reading how miserable you guys are, especially the trannies who think that one day they'll pass as a girl. I take comfort in knowing that other people are more miserable than me. Also I like to read about different viewpoints even if I despise it. Know thy enemy.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>6221097
I was like you once.

Now I'm a gigantic faggot.

Turn back while you still can.
>>
>>6216617
Not that guy, but you're not straight m8. You like the cock, and that's pretty jay.
>>
>>6221112
>thinking I'm anything like you
>>
Because im fairly sure im bi, and want to learn about myself.
>>
File: 1463572861572.jpg (149 KB, 703x704) Image search: [Google]
1463572861572.jpg
149 KB, 703x704
>>6211421
Because i love big guys and i cannot lie....
>>
>>6213325
Really, Im here for basically the same reason, though I'm very depressed most of the time, I'm being a "voyeur" but I'm usually just curious about what life is like for a struggling trans, or homosexual person, are we straight cis white males so horrible for going to see you "in the wild" rather than waiting for the next symposium on gay straight relations to ask all our questions?
>>
>>6221194
>thinking it'll be okay to risk it
So naive...
>>
>>6211421
The first time I wanted to see if /lgbt/ was a stealth hugbox on 4chan. I'm happy to see that everyone here is just as crazy as the rest of the boards. It's like a gay coliseum where all the fights are super petty and pointless (like all of 4chan.)
>>
>>6211421
I'm curious, I think I might be bi, and it helps me mentally combat all the shit my parents have force fed me.
>>
>>6211556

This desu.
>>
hey straight cis people, mentally ill tranny here. wanna talk to me via IM for a direct line to the insanity?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.