[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oral sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: teeth[1].jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
teeth[1].jpg
29 KB, 615x409
Is oral sex safe? Most people I talk to have a problem with unprotected sex outside of a monogamous relationship, but nobody seems to have a problem with giving/receiving blowjobs. What does /lgbt/ think? Anybody ever catch some nasty shit from fellatio?
>>
>>6206561
If one has herpes around their lips, it's not considered safe getting your dick sucked, I suppose.
Bumping.
>>
>>6206616
Pretty sure herpes and genital herpes are two different diseases.
>>
>>6206674
You can get genital herpes from herpes, but not the other way around.
>>
>>6206685
That's actually pretty interesting. To be honest though, I'm mainly worried about the big ones - HIV siphilys, etc. The only unprotected sex I plan on having is giving/receiving blowjobs, should I be losing any sleep over STIs?
>>
>>6206936
It definitely can spread, but I think it's very unlikely. You should actually research it instead of asking a bunch of retards for anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>6206936
be healthy and go check out the doctors.

safest way to not get shit is to always use condoms even for blowjobs. It IS possible to get HIV through oral sex but the chances of it happening is on a freak accident label.

If thats not your idea of sexy, get a loyal long term boyfriend who's clean and you can suck dick raw all you want.
>>
Unprotected oral sex can lead to
>chlamydia
>gonorrhea
>syphilis
>HPV
>herpes simplex (I & II)

i am not even including HIV because you'll have to be extra unlucky to catch HIV from oral sex (the risk of catching HIV is however higher if you, shortly before giving a blowjob, brush your teeth)
>>
>>6207434
Also throat cancer, related to HPV. Lots of people don't know this, but oral sex is one of the main reasons for the growing numbers of throat cancer in the past decades.
>>
>>6207512
>poo in loos and filthy frogs having the most oral sex
So typical.
>>
>>6207434
>>6207512

how do you prevent from getting these diseases despite having oral sex?
>>
>>6207626
just get a guy to wear a condom
>>
>>6207626
Condoms. That's pretty much it.
Doesn't feel as good to the person receiving it, the one giving it has to put in a bit more effort to make it enjoyable. But it's either that, or risk throat cancer in the long run.
>>
>>6207260
I don't disagree, but the data and professional input you find online is all over the place. The only long term study I found was pretty optimistic though:

>Over 19,000 instances of unprotected oral sex did not lead to a single case of HIV transmission amongst a cohort of 135 HIV-negative Spanish heterosexuals in a sexual relationship with a person with HIV. The study, conducted between 1990 and June 2000, is reported in the June 2002 edition of AIDS and adds to the growing number of studies which suggest differing levels of risk of HIV transmission from oral sex when compared to anal or vaginal intercourse.

http://www.aidsmap.com/Oral-sex-cannot-be-linked-to-new-HIV-infection-in-10-year-Spanish-couples-study/page/1414272/
>>
I guess you can get HIV if your gums bleed. Do you brush twice a day?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.