[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do trannies believe this happens on a daily basis? Thats as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1460083275096.png (970 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
1460083275096.png
970 KB, 780x1131
Do trannies believe this happens on a daily basis?

Thats as absurd as females thinking a college campus is as dangerous as the congo
>>
File: panda.gif (484 KB, 415x311) Image search: [Google]
panda.gif
484 KB, 415x311
>revealing your penis after the guy has taken off his shirt
>not expecting to get punched in the face
>>
>>6148590
This comic sucks.
>>
>>6148590
Do you have the edit where the tranny is all gross and he says how did you get in my house?
>>
>>6148590
But that woman was cis
>>
>>6148727

People keep saying that and I'm sure she was, but that comic heavily implies that "woman"TM has a dick to anyone who doesn't know the story behind it
>>
Everyone knows that the redhead is the author's actual self insert.
>>
>>6148741
I think he means the last pic, claire being trans is the only characteristic the character has and the sole active element in her plot.
>>
>>6148741
the photo of the girl in the last panel has been spread around the internet for about a decade, almost always attached to some story about her being murdered by a black/mexican/muslim immigrant, in some white european country or the us. usually changes to fit whatever particular agenda the poster feels. basically a very dark meme
>>
>>6150682
It's not a meme it's actually true. She's swedish I believe.
>>
>>6152258
you saw the latest unsourced /pol/ infographic, then? or do you have a credible, recent news article to back it up?
>>
>>6150682
I've only ever seen it describing blacks.
>>
>>6148590

You're misunderstanding that comic edit. The original comic was about a tranny. The edit is about a normal biological blonde woman who was murdered by a black guy. It's an anti-coalburning edit, not a trans edit.
>>
>>6150682
>white women never get murdered by minorities
go back to fucking >>>/reddit/ you coal burner. Have any source for those claims that the picture is fake?
>>
>>6152320
>/pol/
>"that picture isnt real because /pol/ says so!"

So that isn't a dead body in the photo? If not then what the fuck is it? A 2007 Ford SUV? A box of Lucky Charms? The class of 87 at Springfield Elementary?

Does everyone but you need their eyes checked?
>>
>>6152515
anon isn't questioning the pic but the context to it. learn some reading comprehension please.
>>
>>6152525
You know. You're just saying that to pick a fight when you know damn fucking well that /pol/tards will scream "fake" over any photo that disproves their little neo-nazi beliefs. Even going as far as claiming it's somehow photoshop. So kindly fuck off and die, assbag.
>>
File: trans.png (604 KB, 800x1760) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
604 KB, 800x1760
>>6148593
>>
>>6152525
>>6152853

Then post some proof to the context of it then.
>>
My favorite one is the Jurassic Park reference
>>
>>6154477
She wasn't even wearing glasses though, he beat her so badly he broke glasses she wasn't even wearing.
>>
>>6154617
She has some in the first panel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.