[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REINCARNATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: reincarnation.jpg (2 MB, 3852x1906) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation.jpg
2 MB, 3852x1906
does anyone here believe in reincarnation? if so, do you think you were the opposite sex in a past life and it has some connection to what you want to be in this life? what about the future, do you think you will reincarnate as your desired sex?

or do you think we just have one life and it's now or never to be who you want to be?
>>
I think doctrine of reincarnation is good explanation of gender problems.
We are in cycle of rebirth since ever hence we have been everyone including opposite sex.
But being in cycle of rebirth brings nothing but suffering. So I would rather not reincarnate and achieve nirvana.
>>
Reincarnation isn't real.
>>
File: Of course.png (213 KB, 307x313) Image search: [Google]
Of course.png
213 KB, 307x313
>>6140757
Neither is recycling, then. Or compost.
>>
>>6142009
Creating new life from the old. I understand, but I understand why many would disagree in theory.
>>
At some point I assumed that if I destroyed all my ego and desires I would be able to at least reincarnate as a human again and get a chance to be a woman. I still want to ignore reincarnation of I'd kill myself already.
>>
File: owl shoosh.png (230 KB, 306x308) Image search: [Google]
owl shoosh.png
230 KB, 306x308
>>6142034
The thing is, it isn't about creating new from old, it's simply transmutation of already existing matter and energy. Nothing ever truly is destroyed or created. It simply changes. In this sense it is why the saying "we are made of starstuff" is true. The planet and solar system we live in is ultimately made of the same material as us. So, on a scale like that, how can it even be argued the reincarnation doesn't exist? Even stars and planets do it. You've already been so many countless things that assuredly you've already been the person you want to be. Just be them again. Should be easy this time if you can just remember how.
>>
>>6138780
>if so, do you think you were the opposite sex in a past life and it has some connection to what you want to be in this life?

From a buddhist point of view. Homosexuality and transgenderism are the consequences of having of having hurt, mistreated and abused systematically and with no remorse the opposite sex. You came to the point of despising it.

Here comes the irony. When you are about to be conceived in your next life, you see both of your parents making love. If you admire your mother and envy your dad for being with her, you are born a man. The other way around, and you are a women.
You will admire the parent of the sex you don't despise, this would normally make you incarnate in the opposite sex of the admired parent. But since you despise that opposite sex, you will choose to be born with the same sex as your admired parent. That admiration will turn in the future to sexual attraction, thus homosexuality.

The purpose of homosexuality is to experience by the hand of other men, the pain you caused to women.

what about the future, do you think you will reincarnate as your desired sex?

As stated before. If you don't hold any grudges or hate one specific sex. The sex in your next life will be decided at your conception and you will be comfortable in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (800 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
800 KB, 1080x1080
>>6142552
That shit is completely retarded, and how this explain the existente of bisexuality? Or gay transgenders? Or that the majority of trans people are Bi? And things like bisexual homoromantic?
>>
I was Alexander the Great
>>
>>6142724
and now you're Anon the not-so Great
>>
>>6142552
are you into tibetan buddhism?
>>
>>6138780
Adleast within buddhism and hinduism you reincarnate into what you wish to have most. Trannies literally wanted to be trannies, for whatever reason, at their deathbed.
>>
>>6142552

Damn, you went in detail.

But as far as i understand it, Samsara isnt "sapient", and sin isnt really a thing, your karma is what you will essentially desire - its all based on choices you make. In a way you unconciously hurt yourself (become trans/gay) as a punishment, without knowing your are punishing yourself, but because you want to reincarnate as x, or something in it pleases you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.