[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chasers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13
File: 1458630164328.jpg (804 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1458630164328.jpg
804 KB, 1000x900
How do I live with the fact that anyone who will ever love me is after my dick?
I don't know if I can just pretend my bf doesn't love my dick inside his mouth anymore, especially when he continues to bring it up despite our relationship nearly ending over it.
>>
You find value in your life outside of a partner and when you get a chance for sex you ride it until you stop liking it. At some point you find a guy that works and you get a partner.
>>
i think the biggest crime in that pic is that natalie isn't even hot XD shes like 50
>>
>>6137613

The other risk with chasers is you might end up in a transbian relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LtVKkUtmiw
>>
>>6137613
you get over it or you don't
it's reality
>>
>>6137644
I worry about this too.
>>6137648
My original plan was to wait until I was post-op but I ended up meeting my boyfriend and he seemed nice and normal enough, guess it was a mistake to not expect to feel horrible about my relationship
>>
>>6137613
Damn, I feel sorry for all you girls who can't stand the thought of a man loving your body.
>>
>>6137613

everyone who will ever fuck you will find your dick attractive

you think they want to deal with that crazy because they LOVE you?

kek
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>6137613

This thread is the reason why everyone hates MTF you are all fucking insane, do you think people date outside their sexual interests?

Are you literally that insane that you can't realize sexual attraction and types are a huge basis of how we mate as a species?

People with fetishistic interest are basically the same as guys who like girls with blond hair, get over yourselves and your massive victim complex.
>>
>>6137714
This
I like black chicks, somebody stop me.
>>
Its just a conflict of interest, but one thing I've noticed that kind of pisses me off is that its not so much that they hate their dicks being played with, they just don't like guys who like dick. They're perfectly fine topping or being sucked by girls or other t girls though.

Just like cis woman, they don't see men they view to be homosexual as being real men.
>>
>>6137798
Not at all, I hate my dick being touched a lot more than I do guys who like dick. And I wouldn't top or be sucked by anyone in a million years.
>>
>>6137613
a lot of people aren't being very understanding, but i get it op. it feels bad. like your worth is defined by the body you disdain. but just remember that someone can be into your body and still love you as a person. they aren't mutually exclusive!
>>
>>6137714
>>6137764
The comparison would be closer to someone who has a fetish for missing members insisting that you shouldn't get a prothesis. The fetish they demand clashes with the personal interests and vulnerable people put getting affection over liking their own bodies. You can't complain that trans are crazy when you force them to stop taking steps to make them saner.
>>
>>6137822
Seconding this. I'm cool if you like dicks in general, I just don't want mine interacted with. It doesn't matter if you're a gay guy or a woman.
>>
>>6137855
>but just remember that someone can be into your body and still love you as a person. they aren't mutually exclusive!

This. I met a trap online and at first I just want to use him as a science project, but after I got to know him better I didn't even care about the dick, I just wanted to cuddle and talk.
>>
I dont want that dick, I want that booty hole.
>>
>>6139525
but you still call her 'him'?
>>
>>6139942

Well in this case the trap really was just a guy, a very cute guy though, but he had the same preferences as a transwoman, didn't want his dick touched, wants to be dominated, etc. Trans in denial? Possibly. Anyway the same logic applies to transwoman. If I start liking someone as a person, I couldn't care less about what sex acts we can and can't do, I just want their companionship.

Seriously though you all are way too sensitive about pronouns and shit. I could call any other girl a man, boy, dude all day and they wouldn't get offended because they know they are female. You should have the same level of confidence in yourselves.
>>
>>6137674

Check this out:

>The study also found that autogynephilia is common among gynandromorphophiliacs (men attracted to trans women in this case), with 42% of them scoring above 1 point on a questionnaire measuring autogynephilic arousal, compared to 12% of straight men and 0% of gay men. In the sample, 41.7% of gynandromorphophiliacs identified as bisexual, with the remainder identifying as straight. Bisexual gyandromorphophiliacs did not display more arousal to male stimuli than their heterosexual counterparts, however, they could be distinguished by their significantly higher level of autogynephilic arousal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attraction_to_transgender_people
>>
>>6140162
that kinds of studies are pretty complicated when you don't do them to understand attraction to cis people. it's a big issue in the neurological comunity that you get tons of broken brains to study but very few standard ones.
>>
>>6140162

I suspect the bisexuals in the study are probably aroused by being with a man while crossdressed and taking on the female role in the bedroom.
>>
>>6137613
oh no male behavior is male
>>
>>6140184

The paragraph I cut that from mentioned the attraction of the men attracted to MtFs worked similarly to that of heterosexual men (I assume they meant men unattracted to MtFs) in their attraction to women and lack of attraction to men, and were dissimilar to gay men.

>>6140428

That's what I was thinking too.
>>
File: vid.jpg (24 KB, 615x326) Image search: [Google]
vid.jpg
24 KB, 615x326
>>6137644
the chaser is the one on the left, right?
>>
I just love that OP pic so much.
>>
>>6137644
poor woman, i would be furious if it happened to me
i would dump any chaser who only peeks at female clothing the wrong way
>>
>>6140600

The chaser's several years younger, so yeah, that's the one.

>>6140643

I feel the same way.
>>
>>6137683
Yeah i love it too when i guy loves me for my mind, Like he likes that i have anxiety, depression, DPD, and aspergers. All those things that i struggle with every day.
>>
File: 1462481578698.jpg (36 KB, 362x467) Image search: [Google]
1462481578698.jpg
36 KB, 362x467
>>6140600
>>
>>6139505
No it's not, you can't get an extra chromosome without gene therapy and they are looking at you with an interest in what you are then.

You will never be what you want to be, same is true for literally everyone, just take heart that there are people who will enjoy you for what you are. A psychotic mess of hormones and regret.
>>
>>6140667
True it's better to get a person who can't tolerate that and belittles you for those things rather than loves you for/despite them.

This is how insane you sound.
>>
>>6137613
I (m) don't care about my girlfriend (mtf)'s dick one way or the other.

She keeps bringing it up as thought she were testing the water & trying to get me to admit cocklust and while I am sympathetic to her consequently obvious anxiety, it's actually pretty annoying.
>>
>>6140677
lol her eyes are like "kill me"
>>
>>6140911
there are people out there that fetishes mental issues like depression or anxiety attacks, find it cute. you shouldn't be with them if you expect to get rid of those issues.
>>
File: capture19527.png (46 KB, 618x387) Image search: [Google]
capture19527.png
46 KB, 618x387
>>6137613
I'm watching a tranny getting plowed rn by her "straight" bf on chaturbate; wondering just how bad this would trigger the lonely chasers on this board

>also captcha: <pic related>
>>
>>6141649
>>6141649
>wondering just how bad this would trigger the lonely chasers on this board

Depends on how hot "she" is.
>>
>>6141686
you tell me:
cb /princess_4_u/
>>
>>6137613
I've seen two trannys on this board that I would want to date dick or no dick.
>>
>>6141649
Edie is on chaturbate rn ;)
>>
>>6142467
If I wanted to see man hands, id just look at my own.
>>
>>6137613
So you don't like that your boyfriend likes giving you oral? That's weird.
>>
>>6137613
Just let him suck your dick. Stop worrying about details.
>>
>>6137644
Wasn't there a study that showed >40% of chasers have AGP?
>>
>>6142467
What is chaturbate?
>>
File: 3928479284724298472.gif (16 KB, 251x320) Image search: [Google]
3928479284724298472.gif
16 KB, 251x320
Reminder that no one will love you if you get SRS. Also never get tit implants either.

Sincerely,
Chaser Chad
>>
>>6146020

>tfw when transgirl thinks she's getting an openminded Chad, but is actually getting an AGP transbian who is too masculine to transition.
>>
>>6146144
>tfw no closet agp transbian bf who will transition at 60
>>
File: Judge_Dredd.jpg (63 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Dredd.jpg
63 KB, 680x478
>>6137613
>be straight guy
>first girlfriend in high school was mtf
>never touched her dick
>tried dating cisgirls, they're bitchy entitled spoiled cunts, or fat
>like dating transgirls because they act sweet and say thank you when I pick up the check
>constantly have to deal with bullshit from mtf's about how I'm only after their dicks, even though I don't like their dicks and would rather they got SRS
>get lumped in with weirdos who fetishize cocks and want to say they're straight while sucking a dick
>such is life
>tfw have to deal with it because there is no alternative.
>>
>>6146276

How old are you that your first high school girlfriend was an MtF? Did she already start HRT by that point and come out? What made you decide to date her?
>>
>>6146276
That's so cool that she was able to express herself then! Don't worry about what others think of you. Just do what makes you happy, because there will be people who think wrongly or dislike you anyway. <3 <3 <3 :)
>>
>>6146276
>constantly have to deal with bullshit from mtf's about how I'm only after their dicks
can you blame them though? its not like theyre talking about people like you

why is everyone so terrible at figuring out what trannies mean by "chasers"
>>
>>6147425
I'm 29, but went to school in California. She was on some kind of HRT at that point, but couldn't tell you what kind specifically. I decided to date her because at my first week at a new school, she was hiding out in the computer labs at lunch as well.
>>6147503
Thanks, that means a lot. Good things are worth working hard for.
>>6147525
No, I don't blame them. I just wish I could get some kind of notarized "not into your dick" license. I'm terrible at figuring out what they mean, because if I date two transgirls one after the other, even when both are post-op, I'll have people come up to me asking me if I'm a "chaser". Because word gets around. And then the hons show up out of the woodwork. The terrible, terrible hons.
>>
I don't see what's wrong with "chasers".

Chasing trans girls because they're trans is really no different from chasing girls that share a specific interest/trait.

I have an extremely strong desire do have sex with a trans girl, but that doesn't mean I think of them as just a sexual object. It's just a really big criteria for a lot of people.
>>
>>6147581
oh, ok, i see what you mean now. yeah that sucks

>>6147587
see this is what i mean. liking a type of girl isnt chasing. if you prefer to date tomboys cause you just like them best, thats havimg a preference. "chaser" is a derogatory term for someone who has a fetish for you. so, someone who only dates tomboys for sex cause they think girls being unfeminine is wrong and kinky and having sex with them is some kinky act, theyre a tomboy chaser. like, a lot of guys are into gemtle femdom and think dating tomboys are their route to fulfilling their fantasies. sex is one thing, but dating is different. its understandable that tomboys dont want to date chasers, and its understandable why trannies dont wanna date chasers. ya dig?
>>
>>6147670
I get what you're saying. Am I a chaser if I do fetishize trans girls to some extent, but not because they're "weird" or "forbidden fruit", but because they're genuinely attractive to me, and I'd like to date a girl who has a dick?
>>
>>6147670
Yeah it sucks. It sucks more when the girl does a REALLY good job of passing (which is what I like), but then she still has her dick. We go out on a date and things go well, but then one of her "friends" tells her about how I was dating another mtf girl a few months ago, and she tells me "I like you, but I can't go out with a guy who's in the closet and just using me."
I'm not in the closet I like women. I don't want to play with your dick, I don't even really want to see it when we have sex. But of course she doesn't believe it, because for every guy like me there's 100 guys who want to be fags without being fags.
Still, not as bad as the girls who think I'm into their dicks. Oh boy, sloppy wet blowjob from a hottie who does her makeup a little raunchy! (my fetish!) What do you mean reciprocate? I'm not sticking that in my mouth, fuck off.
>>
>>6147587
no, it's like chasing depressive girls because they have depression. the thing that attracs what is called a chaser is something that the person doesn't like about itself.
if you just want how tgirls look then you're not a chaser. it's pretty simple if you don't go out of your way to get offended.
>>
>>6147581

How old were you both when you started dating? How long did you last together? How many trans girls have you dated? How many cis girls have you dated?
>>
>>6147735
She and I were both 15, lasted 9 months. She moved away over the next summer.
Dated is an interesting concept. I've lost count of how many first dates I've been on with both cis and transwomen; but I'd estimate 3 times more ciswomen than transwomen.
As far as making it past the 3rd or 4th date, I've dated 15 or so ciswomen and 5 transwomen.
Escalating to a sexual relationship, 10 ciswomen, 3 transwomen. Two of those transwomen were post op.
On a side note, I get tested before I start any sexual relationship, cis or trans, and insist without exception that she show me current STD tests. I hope y'all will follow my example, its saved me from some really nasty shit more than once.
>>
>>6147758

Which were proportionally more like to have one or more STDs? Like percents.
>>
>>6147772
Cis were WAY more likely to have chlamydia, which is gross but curable. At least half of the cisgirls that I've insisted show me their test results are positive for that. 20% had herpes, none had anything worse than that.
2/5 of the transgirls I wanted to get into a sexual relationship with had hepatitis C, and one had HIV along with that. The remaining 3 were clean, but I still use a condom, because thats just smart.
>>
>>6147794

Were most of them college girls?
>>
>>6147799
All of the cisgirls who had chlamydia were college girls.
None of the transgirls I've dated were currently in college. One was college aged but didn't go, the rest already had degrees.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 246x232
>>6146144
>>6146020
>>6137644
>>
>>6146020

I referenced the portion of a Wikipedia article that talks about it in >>6140162.

>>6146234

I don't have that feel. Why would you want that? Just to sadistically wave your body in front of them?

>>6147810

That's really interesting about the college cis girls having chlamydia. I guess a lot of casual sex does go on in college. Did they have majors in common? Was the trans girl who didn't go to college doing well for herself otherwise? How about the one who had degrees?

>>6147815

What's your situation? Chaser who is unsure of himself or trans girl who is dating or close to dating a chaser?
>>
>>6147847
I'll be honest, I don't really remember most of their majors. Two were art history, another one was english, couldn't tell you what the rest of them had degrees in.
The transgirl who didn't go to college made more money than me doing stock speculation. Last time I saw her she was doing well, but that was more than a year ago. I was green with envy when she told me about how she bought apple stock with her dad when it was 7 bucks a share. She was post op and flawless, and now I'm thinking about calling her, because damn. The other post op had a masters in theater, she was doing well. The pre op was a music major, she was talented but was also kinda crazy, I wouldn't call her "doing well" I can't remember what the others had their degrees in, sorry.
>>
>ITT : chasers lusting after dicks

L
LOL
P
>>
>>6147877
>implying anyone in this thread is even a dirty tranny-lover

t. extremely desperate chaser
>>
>>6147871

Wow, that stock tranny is impressive. How early did she transition? I guess it was kind of silly to ask about degrees, expecting there to be some link between chosen field of study and sexual habits.
>>
>>6147887
Stock transgirl started early, her parents switched highschools and she flew under the radar the entire time. It didn't come up that often though and I didn't want to pry, it seemed a sensitive subject for her.
She looked like a cisgirl if a cisgirl was taught how to take care of her appearance by Venus and the elf-folk of sex valley. Easily the hottest woman I've ever had the joy of trying to break the bed with. Easily.
Yeah, not much of a correlation between majors, sorry.
>>
>>6147895

Her parents must have been well-educated. How smart would you guess she herself was?
>>
>>6147974
(was anonposting in another thread)
Damn smart about finances, numbers, anything math related, but she had trouble distinguishing "there, their, and they're" for example. She found where she needed to be and she was rocking it.
And on a side note do you know how hard it can be to find a hot girl without a tattoo? Unf. I'm calling her tomorrow.
>>
>>6147984

So you two broke up on good terms? Do you think she might have been autistic or was she too socially adept for that?
>>
>>6148003
I don't think she was autistic, but there was definitely something missing from her ability. We broke up on great terms; we had both begun to enter into a period of our lives where we were going to be working more or less non stop, and ended it before we could get mad at eachother for not fucking our brains out.
But just because its a good breakup doesn't mean I can't miss that perfect little bottom and flat stomach.
>>
>>6148016

How did you meet her, anyway? You just found out she was trans while dating while thinking she was cis up until that point?
>>
>>6148044
I thought she was cis, but she did her makeup in this very specific way that some transgirls do around the eyes, which is super hot to me. It was at an alternative club, and I figured she probably had a transfriend who helped her with her makeup. I bought her a drink and chatted her up for a little bit, and we had great chemistry. First date went really smoothly, she told me she was trans before the next date, I told her I was cool with that, a few more dates and getting to know eachother, and one very clean bloodtest later we were trying to see who would be the first one to stop for gatorade.
>>
>tfw no mtf fwb who wants to hook up with a straight, but curious and open-minded chaser and possibly date if we're compatible and live near each other
>>
>>6148066

Do you think you could try to describe the difference in the way cis women and trans women do their eye makeup in shapes, or however they differ, like if it's color?

>>6148082

Is this desire inspired by Ennui's story?
>>
>>6148090
It's not inspired by anything other than my loneliness and desire to rub a qt's penis through her shorts and then mutually masturbate together.
>>
>>6148094

Does mutually masturbate together mean each stroking the other's penis, or just masturbating in the same room together?
>>
>>6148090
Sure, but keep in mind I'm no expert. A lot of the transgirls around here put this sort of extra flare on the outside of the eye along the top. They wear fake eyelashes, which are absurdly hot, and they do their makeup both on the upper eyelid and lower eyelid. I'm describing it like a cretin, sorry. They also throw a layer of foundation on, do their lips, and blend it all nicely so it doesn't look like a drag queen; at least the transgirls that I date do it all nicely. Transwomen are also much more likely to use a bold color of eyeshadow (blue, purple) that catches the attention, as opposed to ciswomen who if they do eyeshadow at all stick to natural colors.
Ciswomen throw some old mascara on that's clumpy, if they're feeling zesty, and maybe some eyeliner. Then they go to the bar in some tacky cocktail dress and expect guys to be lining up to buy them drinks in exchange for a ride in the hay.
Transwomen really put a lot of effort into looking their best at every opportunity; I know it comes from a terror of being clocked or outed, but I really love that when I go out on a date with a transwoman, I know she'll be looking her best for me, as opposed to a ciswoman who might put half her ass into it if I tell her we're going somewhere expensive. Its shallow, but its what I like.
>>
>>6148098
Stroking the other's penis. I guess you'd call it a mutual handjob then?

Masturbating together is good too though.
>>
>>6148094
>>6148111
>desire to rub a qt's penis through her shorts and then mutually masturbate together
yeah... sorry but that's never going to happen with a trans girl
>>
>>6148113
You may be right.

Specifics aside though, I stand by my desire.
>>
>>6148111
You might be able to get that to happen, but you're gonna be dating a linebacker in a dress with a voice like james earl jones.
The ones that look and act like girls want to be treated like girls. And you don't give a girl a handjob. That's bearded hon territory. Gross
>>
File: 1423696567023.jpg (110 KB, 580x600) Image search: [Google]
1423696567023.jpg
110 KB, 580x600
>>6148113

Not really, I would let a bf do it. Unfortunately, I've a been a despondent psychological mess since childhood and I will most likely never pass or be cute. I also wouldn't date a guy unless I passed, so my lifelong virginity is guaranteed. Suicide is likely.

But what are you gonna do?
>>
>>6140896
Wow what a keeper.
>>
>>6137613
Is it bad that I want just a straight boyfriend and I'm ready to wait until I get an SRS?
>>
>>6148144
Nope, I really should have waited. keep it up.
>>
>>6146276
>>6146276
>>get lumped in with weirdos who fetishize cocks and want to say they're straight while sucking a dick
You realize that said weirdos purposely claim you as one of their own here because they want trans women to believe you don't exist. The problem isn't trans women, it's the dudes who prey on their vulnerabilities. Thankfully you're not one of them.
>>
>>6148144

Typical for trutrannies. Having a boyfriend but making sure he never touches your dick is the other way they do things.
>>
>>6148149
Well I'm glad I'm not one of them. I rather like being straight, and the idea of penis isn't a turn on. I just like some women enough to see past the dong.
Guys like me exist. There's not a lot of us, but we're around. Give a guy a chance, and only reject him for being a creeper if he tries to go for the penis.
>>
>>6148100

That was a good description. But I'm surprised you like the fake eyelashes. You don't think their faces look a little too done-up or artificial at all?
>>
>>6148100
>>6148196

I meant to ask if the eye makeup done like that. Although I guess it might have been one solid color instead.

By colors, that picture seems to be inspired by a sunset on the sea.
>>
>>6148196
Its a fine line, and I've seen plenty of girls who go overboard with the eye makeup, but I really like the long eyelash look in general. Maybe its a little fake looking, but high heels make the legs look a little fake, lipstick makes the lips look a little fake. I guess its one of those your mileage may vary situations.
>>6148201
Yes, the makeup is done similarly to that, the swoop to the side is dead on, except fewer colors. The blue purple is often on top, with a more natural shading under it to disguise any bagging or discolorations. That girl did an interesting art piece for her eyes, but unless we were going out to a rave or carnival, that's overboard.
>>
>>6146276
>those generalizations
classic chaser banter. look out ladies.
>>
>>6148216

Huh, the way you describe it makes me wonder if my first (student) orthodontist was trans. She would have had to start remarkably young though given how feminine and petite her body was. I'm more given to think a woman doing her makeup that way is just really invested in appearing feminine. No doubt there's a guide on youtube, and the sort of trans woman (or cis) invested in looking definitely feminine would likely find it.
>>
>>6148293
Its certainly possible that's the reason why; either way its a good indicator for me. Femininity is always sexy.
On that note, I'm going to head to bed. Its been a long day for me and I need to sleep. Thank you all for talking with me, I hope its been as interesting for you as it has for me. I'll check back in here tomorrow, and answer any other questions that might have sprung up in the night.
>>
>bi
>like girls and guys, vaginas and dicks
>not allowed to like mtf trans girls because I like dicks
pure insanity honestly
chaser meme needs to die, just because a guy wants to enjoy all of you it doesn't mean that his love is any less genuine
of course if there's some degree of dysphoria involved then that's a whole different story, but using your dick doesn't make you any less of a woman imo
>>
>>6147703
are you me?
Yeah to some extent i think we are better overall for trans women than the average chaser or whatever maybe we aren't even chasers maybe just chaser lite, kek.

Like the difference for me is sex with trans girls is just normal I'm not really a super kinky person i just like having sex with women i find attractive i'm just attracted to many physical traits typical among trans women i like tomboys and andro girls to some extent for the same reasons.
Trans women always look more mature which is a plus at least for short term dating
I'm 22 and so many girls my age still look like kids.
>>
>>6148364
But that's not for you to decide. It's their body. If they feel like it invalidates them, stop thinking with your dick for one second and respect their wishes instead of shit posting about
>muh trannies

You would do them a favor.
>>
>>6148364
>chaser meme needs to die, just because a guy wants to enjoy all of you it doesn't mean that his love is any less genuine
SPIT THAT TRUTH MINE NEGGAR
>>
>>6148133
Girls don't get their clits rubbed?
>>
>>6148800
hence the mention of dysphoria?
that's a legitimate issue and I have no qualms if that's the reason you don't want to use your dick, but if your basis for denying your partner access to a mutual source of pleasure is muh chaser boogeyman then that isn't logical and should be seen as a failing on your part
>>
File: smug.gif (369 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
369 KB, 500x465
>2016
>not dating someone into your bits and understanding of your situation

Stay single, /lgbt/.
>>
>>6149476
only the ones who enjoy sex
>>
>>6148133

>tfw willing to be linebacker in a dress receiving handjob, but scared of transphobia
>>
File: churchboy.jpg (42 KB, 467x296) Image search: [Google]
churchboy.jpg
42 KB, 467x296
>mfw threads like these show chasers at their very worst and make relatively normal and non-cawk obsessed chasers such as myself seem better by comparison
>mfw getting transgirls is becoming easier and easier and simply refraining from choking on their dicks like always is all I have to do to strongly boost my desirability in their eyes
>mfw I don't even have to say "baby I didn't even know you where trans!" anymore
>mfw 4chan is the life-giving fire that fertilizes the soil
>>
>>6147847
>What's your situation? Chaser who is unsure of himself or trans girl who is dating or close to dating a chaser?

masculine agp who is too scared to transition
i've never chased though, only dated cis girls
>>
>>6137613
Heh, i remember that thread in the OP pic. I'm pretty sure I made the "Try and not be creepy and disgusting" comment.
>>
>>6150309

IKTF, also a masculine non-transistioning AGP.
>>
>>6149476
one thing is handjob and another is having your estrogenized dick rubbed

i hate handjobs but wouldn't mind the latter
>>
>>6150309

So then why do those posts worry you?
>>
>>6150480
Idk, I don't want to end up as one of those never transitioning people who live vicariously through a trans partner
>>
>>6150488

Not much better living vicariously through a cis woman.
>>
>>6150119
You sound like a sad sap who preys on the anxieties of trans women because you can't court cis girls.
>>
sucks there arent female lesbian chasers tbqh
>>
>>6150584
fug
>>
>>6150612
there are, they are just few and far between.
>>
>>6150612

There are. Most of them are submissive and want the dick though.
>>
>>6150623

Don't tell me you were planning on doing that.
>>
>>6150687
It's what I did before. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6150655
Which makes it hilarious/typical hypocritical trannies when they still use their dicks with wojmen
>>
>>6150655
i honestly dont mind giving it to them.
>>
File: 3.jpg (368 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
368 KB, 750x500
>>6150612
hey
>>
>>6150725
it feels less "gay' just homophobic trannies
>>
>>6150694

So what are you doing now? What do you plan to do?
>>
>>6150775
don't you have a manifiesto and some killing to do?
>>
>>6150890
>So what are you doing now?
Nothing, really.
>What do you plan to do?
I don't really have any plans at all, tbqh with you.
>>
>>6148144
Thats not a bad thing at all. You can do it :)
>>6150725
I guess all the girls I've dated have been "straight" transwomen, in that they didn't find girls attractive.
>>
>>6152721
The quotations aren't necessary if you saw them for who they are! :)
>>
>>6150597
>implying most of my relations aren't with cisgirls

Honestly I'm just a normal average dude who likes transgirls, and I find most chasers on here sad and pathetic. But they DO kinda make me seem better by comparison, sooo... thanx guys?
>>
>>6137613
>The people who want to date me are the people who are sexually attracted to me. Wat do?

Consider suicide, retard.
>>
>>6150597
You sound like a raging faggot.
>>
>>6156464
don't worry, I am
>>
>>6157701
Will you stream it?
>>
sorry trannies, if you had a good personality or were emotionally mature and stable, you wouldn't have transitioned in the first place. Be grateful that chasers give you any sort of attention; without them you'd have absolutely no one.
>>
>>6165000
SOMETIMES no one is better than breaking your principles or being someone's pet

I say this as a Trans attracted individual but also has a black male who is fetishize by white women on the regular (especially older ones)
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.