[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first Pageant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: like_id_let_u_know.jpg (85 KB, 339x854) Image search: [Google]
like_id_let_u_know.jpg
85 KB, 339x854
Sup /lgbt/ and all the pretty ladies of mtfg

I'm 37, and I started hormones 3 years ago, have breast implants and I'm feeling awesome!

Today is my first pageant for transgirls over 30. I know you guys consider us girls as hons, but I think I pass well.

Anyhow I always know there's room for improvement, so I would appreciate your positive feedback on how I can be more awesome or better my look!

Wish me luck! I love you all
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>6100741
I win
>>
>>6100794
You win what? The stealing my given name award?
>>
Deadass asking for advice here is like droppin a mealworm in a barrel of piranha.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 452x339
>>6100797
Poo on toast
>>
>>6100741
Part of me thinks you pass, but then, your head is like man big...there's nothing you can do about that though. I think you'll do well. Good luck hon.

Who was your surgeon?

>>6100794
You look like an 80's rocker! I love it!
>>
>>>6100794
You should enter a pageant! ;) maybe just better hairstyle and you're in!

>>6100798
Actually, all the timelines inspired me to change my life and be the real me.

>>6100808
Lol wow! Passive aggressive much?

Thanks anyhow Miss Sass
>>
>>6100794
You can never get rid of the serious dude chin and jaw line.
>>6100803
Even your brow is total dude
You should probably stop the hormones cause you're going to look seriously fucked up
>>
>>6100741
If that's you then you're a real QT 3.14

I've been feeling really down lately because I'm going to be transitioning late, seeing this thread made me feel better. So thanks.
>>
You look pretty good don't worry.
>>
>>6100831
>You can never get rid of the serious dude chin and jaw line.
you'd be surprised friendo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xjM-wJYMCg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.