[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bathroom Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20
File: 1424882830435.png (275 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
1424882830435.png
275 KB, 850x1100
I've got a serious question, /lgbt/... All this bathroom nonsense has been in the news recently, and while I'm trans myself, I still find myself siding with those who think that you shouldn't just be able to "choose" which restroom you want to use. I mean, it's always the unpassable "transwomen" that haven't even put in the effort to seek therapy or start hormones that are the ones that are being used as the "typical tranny" stereotype? Why can't we just agree not to use the womens restroom if we don't pass, or at least not until we've been diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a mental health professional? I feel like it would help abate both sides.

Cross-dressers with creepy fetishes are being equated to actually being transgender, and it's not good. If you don't pass, DON'T USE THE WOMENS RESTROOM. You're only hurting the community and the passable transpeople around you. I just don't get why you can't just wait at least a year or two on hormones before you just start fearlessly walking into women's spaces. I can't be the only one here that waited to go fulltime until I was passable... Right?
>>
>>6095040
i guess the only ish is that some people look like hideous she-men after years of estrogen. shit can do a lot but it cant change those broad shoulders and pic related
>>
>>6095040
Honestly I don't really care. the whole taboo is kind of dumb there have been unisex bathrooms in Greece and Rome and things were fine. This is dumb shit to take away from real and pressing problems.
>>
>>6095040
So what people were doing before this whole debate?

Remember that under the these laws you wouldn't be allowed to use it even if you passed.
>>
>>6095058
That's making the assumption that they would ever be able to find out. A changed name+ID+SRS pretty much makes it impossible to ever know the person was born a different gender in the first place.
>>
>>6095058
who the fuck is going to call a cops on a woman who is in the woman's bathroom?

sure it's illegal but its not going to make a lick of difference if they pass, bc they look like a fuckin woman
>>
>>6095063
>SRS
assuming it doesn't turn out a complete mess
>>
>>6095045
>Greece and Rome
This is America, not some dirty Mediterranean country. A good chunk of people flip shit over anything that's not in line with their 50s white America ideology.

Wait like 15 years when the old timers who really support this shit are senile or dead, then have at all the stupid snowflake reforms your little heart desires.
>>
>>6095069
That's like saying its legal to do whatever as long as you don't get caught. Why fix what isn't broken?
>>
>>6095072
Well a lot of the time people are not checking each other out in a public restroom either.
>>
File: 2nScKZl.jpg (111 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2nScKZl.jpg
111 KB, 640x480
>>6095082
Shut up, Moap. You don't know me!
>>
File: 1441371284463.png (373 KB, 607x388) Image search: [Google]
1441371284463.png
373 KB, 607x388
>>6095078
>dirty Mediterranean country
>the founders of western civilization
That wasn't the point though the point was that we have bigger issue than where some one wants to shit. Leave it to the owners of the bathroom. Government has bigger shit to deal with.
>>
>>6095092
>Leave it to the owners of the bathroom.
That's already being done. The question here is for government and publicly owned restrooms. No law could ever legally keep me from allowing someone to use my restroom...
>>
>>6095097
I see. Well for "public" make them all unisex and be done with it. IDK this just seems over the top for people to worry about less than a percent of the population and where they take a shit. Seems like a waste of time and effort to think about it.
>>
>>6095107
"Public restrooms" includes school locker rooms.
Turning them unisex is not realistically ever going to happen for a long time.
>>
File: 1451905819062.jpg (111 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1451905819062.jpg
111 KB, 1000x500
>>6095153
Of course not, but we should strive to what ought to be. Not sure if unisex bathrooms is something to strive for, but there it is. Or we could have no government and therefore no public property, and no issue with majority rule over that property.
>>
>>6095040
>Why can't we just agree not to use the womens restroom if we don't pass
"We" all do

but that doesn't help when you're never going to convince the 50 year old Susan's place hons to do what you say
>>
File: 1414414700946.png (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1414414700946.png
167 KB, 800x800
>>6095195
>you're never going to convince the 50 year old Susan's place hons to do what you say
God damn it... That's what makes me so irrationally angry. It's like people these days have absolutely NO self-esteem. Why would you WANT to go into the women's room looking like a man in a dress. The idea of that scared me so bad for so long that I waited for years before I finally found self-confidence in my passability to use the women's restroom.
>>
>>6095195
Shit, I was terrified of using the women's room before I got my ID changed even though I was constantly getting goofy reactions from dudes in the men's room just wearing tshirts and jeans.
>>
>>6095040
Yeah I agree with you OP, I waited till I could pass before entering a womens restroom. I don't understand why people think they don't have to work their ass off to pass and then go.
>>
File: 1460729941750.jpg (148 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
1460729941750.jpg
148 KB, 700x379
>>6095195
>susans
i fucking hate their mentality
>how should i dress im 50
be smart, dress according to the situation, and your age, dont try and look like a teen
>lol im gonna dress like a 12 year old girl anyway, im soo sexually liberated in my panty hoses
>>
>>6095069
There's already been a butch cis woman arrested while taking a shit in the women's restroom. North Carolina is triggered.
>>
>>6095078
>dirty mediterranean country
read, like, any history book ever you stupid faggot
>>
>>6095352
>NO self-esteem

do you understand what self-esteem is? cause you're actually complaining that other trans people are more comfortable and confident with who they are and how they look than you are
>>
>>6097696
Not this anon But yeah I'm not comfortable being myself. And I'm jealous for all those young but unpassable trans women.

Sometimes it makes me feel Like I'm the fake one.
>>
>>6095040
>wait at least a year or two on hormones
look at this hon, not passing before 2 years on mones
>>
>>6095040
Why can't you trannies just target adult venues? I don't care what you do in non-public places with adults but I will NEVER EVER tolerate you doing this in public bathrooms/changing rooms that children use. I mean really, so long as you behave like a normal sane adult in public nobody is going to give a shit about what you do elsewhere, take a note from the core LGB's book that you so forcibly pushed your way into and don't let your sexuality leak into your public life, being a tranny shouldn't stop you from being a sane decent regular person.
>>
If you live in a state with a anti-trans bathroom law you should be trying to get thrown out of a bathroom. (Esecially of a schook or government institution, they have deep pockets)
Sue them for discrimination and win. The stupid bathroom laws wont stand up to a legal challenge and you will get sevn figures from a lawsui

Row row fight the powah. That FtM guy "R" who is sueing his HS is going to be a millionaire
>>
>>6095069
O hai.

http://www.advocate.com/business/2015/06/17/detroit-woman-kicked-out-restaurant-bathroom-looking-man-sues

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/09/ejection-of-a-woman-from-a-womens-room-prompts-lawsuit/?_r=0

>>6097827
>a sane decent regular person

Because you're such an upstanding model, darling. Get out of here with this queers = child molesters crap.
>>
>>6097827
So they cant poop at burger king because of your special snow flake feelings?
>>
>>6095040
Yet it has been cis women that have been evicted with force to protect the ladies room. I am ashamed that I live in a day and age where the right to pee might have to be amended to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to keep rogue states in check.
>>
>>6095167
>>6095153
>>6095107
Seattle single-person public restrooms are already unisex.
>>
I propose to you the cis women that are hideous ogres. If you mistake one for a Hon or something and kick them out, not only did you make it a big deal out of nothing but you made them go to the wrong place anyway.
>>
Why do you hate equality and fairness, OPenis?
>>
>>6098315
As they should be. There is no reason to gender a bathroom that can't be used by more than one person at a time.

At a coffee shop I was able to use the men's bathroom while another woman was still waiting to use the women's. Both bathrooms were single use with one toilet and one sink each. I joked with her that it was silly to even assign genders to the bathrooms if only one person could use them anyway and she readily agreed because she had to go.

Is using a toilet after a stranger of the opposite sex any more gross than a stranger of the same sex? They can both be slobs or respectful for others.
>>
>>6097827
>tranny
>a sexuality
Oh hello, autism!
>>
>>6097659
He was like, making a joke you autist.
>>
>>6095040
This would be a great idea if trannies weren't all delusional and thought they passed when almost none of them do.
>>
I was fine with things how they were before all these gender inclusive laws started. If you don't look like your gender you don't use that bathroom, trans or cis idgaf. We all have to live by our social contract and in this society bathrooms are gendered, appearance is gendered. Just stop making the public at large uncomfortable.
>>
File: post-7-1421637322.jpg (17 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
post-7-1421637322.jpg
17 KB, 350x280
Why is this an issue? There are starving homeless ferrets in the world who need help and every one worried about only bathrooms and trannies

They don't care what's in your pants, they just want to tunnel in them

Fucking backwards politics
>>
>>6100494
ferrets are way cuter too.
>>
>>6095069
There have already been dozens of butch lesbians thrown out of women's bathrooms or arrested because someone thought they were trans.
>>
>>6095352
I ended up accidently using the women's restrooms (I forgot to check the sign and it was a place I hadn't been to before) today while in boy mode and equally accidently passing. Shit was scary, though.
>>
>>6100871
yes because they don't pass as women
>>
>>6100494
RFG, what are you doing off /an/? Go homej.
>>
File: 1458943561206.png (157 KB, 324x406) Image search: [Google]
1458943561206.png
157 KB, 324x406
>>6095040
I don't even understand why bathrooms are segregated in the first place. Toilet stalls are already private, what more do you need? Do you get offended by someone of the opposite sex being the same room as you while you wash your hands?
>>
i agree

if you don't pass why are you out in public dressed as a girl?

if you do pass it doesn't matter unless they're doing penis inspection at the door
>>
>>6095040
>Why can't we just agree not to use the womens restroom if we don't pass
Because that's a ridiculously arbitrary and pointless law to pass when there are laws already in existence that criminalize the same actions those in favor of the bathroom laws are so afraid of... for everyone. Even a cis woman can't walk into a bathroom to peep on other women, because that's already illegal.

Now, with these laws, you have policemen busting into womens' bathrooms to detain, question and arrest cis women for looking too manly. Shit's ridiculous.

This whole clusterfuck is one big problem-reaction-solution ploy to capitalize on the popularity of the trans rights movement and distract people from things they really should be paying attention to.
>>
>>6101747
They don't like me
>>
I've personally trained myself to hold everything in for long periods of time specifically to avoid this issue
>>
>>6097696
They probably mean self-awareness or something
>>
>>6095058
What dose that even mean though? Are there going to be bathroom patrols? Will you have to show ID to go into the restroom? What if its a really ugly woman who lokes like a guy going into the girls restroom? Will the bathroom police have to check her sexual organs? What about a transgendered mom helping her kid use the restroom? What's the conservatives parties obsession with passing laws that can't be enforced in the real world? These laws won't do anything except lose the Republican party even more votes with another demographic they pissed off.
>>
>>6095040

The real solution to this bullshit conversation is for "Mens Restroom" and "Womens Restroom" to just become RESTROOMS.

Like, it doesn't fucking matter. No more urinals, stalls for everyone, everyone can use the same goddamn bathrooms. Get your shit together people. Literally, all your shit and piss in the same place.
>>
>>6102685
You might die by 40 with prostrate cancer that way
>>
File: 200604031144088157.jpg (45 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
200604031144088157.jpg
45 KB, 400x267
>>6103328
>prostrate cancer
>>
>>6095040
I do pass, but I still don't want to break the law. Here in Florida it's up to the manager of whatever business I'm in to say which one I can, but without asking, I have to default to the men's room, something that I usually get stopped for doing by the guys in the room.

On campus, I already have permission to use the women's restroom on account of a physical altercation with some guy in one of the men's rooms, but if I'm not on campus then I have to worry about being punched in the face again for telling somebody that: "Yeah, I know that I look like a girl, and as far as I'm concerned I am, but the law is that I have to use the bathroom for the gender on my birth certificate."
>>
File: 5213935.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
5213935.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>6095040
typical self entitled brat, just because a woman isn't pretty enough doesn't mean she is automatically a man
>>
File: 1459152666018.png (397 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459152666018.png
397 KB, 960x540
>>6103696
>but I don't want to break the law
>>
>>6103725
I've already got a few marks on my record, so getting arrested isn't a great idea.
>>
>>6103707
Literally NO ONE was arguing that. The OP isn't saying they are men, she's saying that non-passable transwomen who use the women's restroom are making the entire community look bad.
>>
>>6098417
The reason for that is that men like to piss all over the toilet seat. Srsly no one wants to use the men's room... not even men. THAT"S the reason why you have gender segregated bathrooms: everyone thinks men are disgusting. Transbians are just butthurt at being called out for being disgusting men.
>>
File: 1415004512746.png (235 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1415004512746.png
235 KB, 800x600
>>6107152
>unsubstantiated claim about the hygiene of an entire gender
>completely random attack on "transbians" out of nowhere

Wtf is even the point of your post? Women's restrooms are fucking disgusting too.
>>
File: YOUSCAREME.jpg (49 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
YOUSCAREME.jpg
49 KB, 526x526
I saw this on Facebook and it bothered me.

Am I interpreting it wrong or is it just saying "men are yucky and trigger me"?
>>
>>6107204
paranoia.jpg

I swear most feminists have such issues with paranoid delusions they should see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>6107178
I'm sorry you're feeling triggered, hon.

If you compare a single establishment's men's restrooms to women's, it is a fact that the men's rooms are always filthier... just like the gender that uses them.
>>
File: A-ok.gif (187 KB, 275x195) Image search: [Google]
A-ok.gif
187 KB, 275x195
>>6107241
>>
Why are trannies legally protected when only sex is a protected class federally, not gender?

Any dudebro high schooler could identify as a girl. And if the school forces him to use staff/nurse bathrooms instead of letting him with the girls they can lose a massive lawsuit. Why?

also what happened to that ugly trans girl who the female students protested against/? she refused to use singular facilities too. had a bad wig and visible penis through skirt
>>
>>6095078
>implying the US isn't a third-world oppressionist shithole
>>
>>6111628
>Any dudebro high schooler could identify as a girl.
If they want to present and be identified as a girl and probably show records that they are pursuing medical transition or at least seeing a therapist for gender issues and regardless it would still get them in trouble to stare at other students nude or take pictures or molest them just as with gay students.
>they can lose a massive lawsuit
Lawsuits to let the trans person use the bathroom of their choice, not some lawsuit for millions of quick cash, also many of those lawsuits are actually happening over ftms when some higher-up in the school with an agenda decides to make trouble over something no student was complaining about.
>she refused to use singular facilities too
Separate-but-"equal"; new and "improved"!
>>
>>6111628
>Any dudebro high schooler could identify as a girl.
Do you really think any dudebro would go through the proper loopholes, deal with therapists, and deal with exclusion, scorn, and mockery by former friends just to see some girl in her bra and panties in the locker room?
>>
>>6095040
Alright folks, what do y'all think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqhsm6-fmqs
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (442 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
442 KB, 500x281
>>6118908
It's completely fucking garbage. That entire 11min video just boils down to...

"HURR YOU STUPID TRANNIES CAN JUST GET SRS! HB2 IS GUD 4 U!"

Guy can take his psuedo-intellectual ass, and stuff his own little pecker inside.
>>
>>6119110
How did you come to that conclusion?

The whole thesis of the video was that it was HB2 was actually more progressive than the default legal situation in most cities and states, yet if § 130A-118 was changed- a preceding and entirely different statute- was amended, it would give transgenders more legal protections than they have almost anywhere.
>>
>>6119251
>HB2 was actually more progressive than the default legal situation in most cities and states

I get that. I'm saying that HB2 is nowhere near as progressive as the rest of the country. It's -clearly- the most regressive piece of shit legislation we've seen in decades. There has never been an issue of transgender people using the restroom before. Societal pressure was doing a perfectly fine job of making sure you use the right restroom. If you honestly believe that this law gave MORE protection to transpeople, then you are just as deluded as this so-called "libertarian" shithead youtuber.

I agree that the law making it impossible to change your birth certificate without surgery needs to be changed, but that hasn't happened yet even though we've been fighting for it for years.

>it would give transgenders more legal protections than they have almost anywhere

That's complete garbage. Even IF the law was changed, NC is STILL the only state where people are legally obligated to remove transwomen who haven't had surgery from the restroom.
>>
>>6117561
Lol no one has to do any of that. You just have to identify as a girl. I am in fact genderfluid and my bathroom choice changes hourly depending on how qt I feel at that moment in time.
>>
>>6095040
it's obvious that all the dust up over HB2 is just another part of the tranny non-binary gender agenda
>>
everywhere should have seperate male, female, mtf, ftm, agender, and non binary bathrooms

problem solved everybody shut your stupid faces
>>
File: 1461999038387.jpg (30 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1461999038387.jpg
30 KB, 292x257
>Tfw state is passing law to change Birth cert without SRS
>Can get name change easily too
>Tfw standing up to pee and they cant kick me out
>>
File: 1461308368480-gif.gif (4 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1461308368480-gif.gif
4 MB, 550x309
MFW i see this sweet ass Kaiokek
>>
>>6119726
More like it's classic conservative attention-grabbing scapegoating to distract from class-warfare like the provision that was bundled in to restrict local governments from raising the minimum wage or the other fun bundled provision to prevent ANYONE black, gay, trans, whatever from suing for discrimination.
>>
>>6120305
It wont stop retarded bigots from murdering you to "protect muh wimmin!", they're already barging into women's restrooms to police them from butch lesbians.
>>
Just don't use public restrooms, even if you "pass".
>>
>>6095040
Here in Canada (at least where I am), trans people can use their preferred bathrooms without any problems. noone even bats an eye here.
>>
>>6121194
>Civilized person
GTFO of muh 4chan. REEEEEE

Nah, just kidding. Wish there were more civilized people here. And in the World in general.
>>
>>6121166
Word public restrooms are disgusting
>>
>>6121118
this, the only thing it was missing was a deceiving name like "Transgender bathroom safety bill"
>>
To be honest. There are some people in the world who will never pass. It is not their fault it is just the genetics they were born with. Some trans people will always look male no matter how much oestrogen they take. The only thing that will really help them in this situation is surgery. I think this whole bathroom issue is silly though. Who cares if a trans person uses their preferred bathroom. Anyone who does care is nothing more than a crybaby fag who needs to open their mind a little and stop worrying about stuff that does not concern them.
>>
File: the most then.jpg (99 KB, 400x720) Image search: [Google]
the most then.jpg
99 KB, 400x720
Why aren't there urinals in the women's restrooms for me to use??
>>
>>6121765
Americans literally think people are attacking their freedom of speech when people call them bigots.
We are so self absorbed and if we could we would make it so ugly people couldn't legally be around us.
ironic looking at the population
>>
>>6101811
>Toilet stalls are already private

Except for those gaps between the stall doors and walls that exist to deter degenerates like you from having sex and shooting up.
>>
I think the big issue here is how self obsessed the US is. You shouldn't go to bathroom you want, you go to the bathrookm where you'll bother the less people. It's a public space, you should do you best to create a tolerable space to share with others.
If you have a beard, go to the men's room. If you look like some degree of a woman, go to the female room. This goes also for cis people. Think of the others first when it comes to comunal places.
>>
Visibly trans folks are probably terrified of going in the bathroom of the gender they look. People beat the shit out of trans people all the time and an ugly/hairy woman in the woman's room isn't the end of the world.

As a reminder, there are already laws that prevent a man from going into the woman's room and perving on people, they're called sex crimes and they're still 100% illegal.
>>
>>6103288
>no more urinals
They're extremely convenient for men. Why get rid of them? That's just hurting the majority for a tiny group of people.
>>
>>6123340
This guy gets it. Just use whatever bathroom is more appropriate.
It seems like people care more about the principle of being labeled a gender than the actual unisex restrooms.
>>
Why is this even a debate? Who fucking cares what bathroom trannies use? I've never heard one single case in all of humanity where some dude snuck into a girls bathroom under the pretense of being a tranny to take upskirt shots of girls. Every case has been of cis straight men hiding cameras in the ceiling, or taking upskirt photos beneath staircases and shit. Newsflash: if someone was ever this retarded, there are other laws that protect against this. Why not make it illegal to take and distribute sexually explicit photos of people without their consent, instead of trying to police toilets? Oh right, Republicans don't actually give a fuck about any cis or trans women.
>>
>>6124290
It's about rallying the conservative voter-base and distracting the public in-general from more significant political manipulations, see >>6121118
>>
>>6124922
This; now that gay marriage is settled they need something else to get out the regressive voters on election day.
>>
>>6123439
Men aren't the majority since the genders are roughly 50-50, and devoting space and money to urinals in UNISEX bathrooms makes no sense.
Building one unisex bathroom is cheaper to build and maintain than two gendered bathroom, so that benefits all businesses and public places.
>>
So here I was thinking this is all about MTFs, with your typical hand-wringing, self-appointed "Moral Guarians" causing a stir about "men in dresses" invading women's rooms and thinking that no one would bother to give FTMs any crap. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

http://www.queerty.com/club-ordered-to-pay-15k-to-trans-man-beaten-and-assaulted-by-bouncers-for-using-mens-restroom-20160404

This whole thing is just so fucking stupid. People should be able to use a bathroom without fearing for their safety or lives.
>>
>>6128370

Since this happened in Toronto I'm wondering why the bouncers havent been charged with a hate crime. I mean theres throwing somebody out and then theres beating the shit out of them.
>>
Oh actually it was Mississauga and the incident happened two years ago but the settlement was recent. Still thats fucking unreal, how can bouncers beat your ass OUTSIDE a club and not get charged?
>>
>>6095040
This debate is like people debating what color car I can drive. Like go ahead and debate, but I'm never ever going to give a peasant a moment of my thought time irl.
>>
>>6103696
wtf are you doing nigga there's no law like this in florida just use the ladies. also if you're near orlando I'm pretty sure the police are too busy with the normal crime that happens constantly to give a shit what bathroom you use.
>>
>>6119663
You don't realize how hard it is trying to get a school to recognize your gender and give you the proper rights, eh?
>>
>>6128370
>In his mid-20s, Lewis identifies himself as a “transgender neutral questioning transgender male” and since he identifies as male, he uses the men’s washroom. A few minutes after he’d entered, a Sugar Daddy’s bouncer was banging on his cubicle, demanding he leave or he’d be thrown out.
>transgender neutral questioning transgender male
kek
>>
>>6095040
This is fucking terrible timing. All this shit starts when I just worked up the courage to use the lockerroom at my uni's gym because I pass about 80% of the time now.
>>
>>6100494
All hail the ferret
>>
>>6129071
Don't worry, unless you get literally accused of rape, you'll have an army of white girls waiting to cash in on that sweet sweet reddit karma by up voting you. I just tell people I'm a her hermaphrodite and my endocrine system is broken. I can't produce estrogen because I got shafted with a Y chromesome. Just like a diabetic can't make insulin.
>>
>>6095040
I'm trans too and I'm with you. If I would notice hon in a women's bathroom, I would kick it in their balls.
>>
>>6129038

I used to live in Orlando as a kid. There was a lot of crime there?
>>
>>6130089
Not like an extraordinary amount of crime but you know... big cities with lots of people just have lots of crime all the time. It's not a small town where the cops just sit and watch people because they finally want something to do.
>>
>>6129071
Go with a friend, use the buddy system.
>>
>>6123439
Agreed. Without urinals I couldn't stare at daddy dick when I take a piss.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.