[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for guys into trans girls in anyway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 13
File: boyfriend.jpg (76 KB, 582x408) Image search: [Google]
boyfriend.jpg
76 KB, 582x408
What level of effort do you put into defending ts girls in real life?

Do you say nothing due to insecurity?
Maybe you say nothing cause they are just a fetish to you and nothing more.
Do you defend us at all if someone goes off on a "disgusting tranny freak" tirade?

Does it affect you when people hate on us considering you like us in at least some way.

I want to know!
>>
Also stories are welcome
>>
File: 1461693995254.jpg (939 KB, 2711x1800) Image search: [Google]
1461693995254.jpg
939 KB, 2711x1800
>>6092307
if somebody talks about trans stuff and is objectively wrong, i'll correct them
if you mean directly participating in activism and campaigning, then no
>>
>>6092332
I didn't mean activism, that stuff is gay. I meant in your personal social circles.
>>
>>6092307
I don't like my friends talking shit on people or things I like so I'll get in their faces about it yeah.
Its more the macho power-struggle than anything but we'll patch up and you know its never more than jeering I think we allr espect that we're all different people from different places into different things.

I could bring home a right dog but if that person made me happy they'd support it end o f the day
>>
I don't have a particular thing for transgirls, but I'd probably sleep with one who passed. They're not really discussed much where I am from and among the people I grew up with (wealthy white southerners). I don't know anyone IRL who is trans, and I've never heard anyone comment on someone passing/being gross/whatever. I do live in a mid-sized Southern city and if I were trans it is not somewhere I would want to live despite the fact that there's good jobs here, good food, access to good medical care, music, etc.
>>
>>6092307
>What level of effort do you put into defending ts girls in real life?

The subject has only come up once or twice. I"defend them" in as much as I'd correct people who call it a fetish.
>>
>>6092307
Why should they defend you when you just call them chasers and want them to leave even though they're the only people that really want to sleep with you?

Also to any "chasers" in this thread, if you want someone who is feminine and even possibly on hormones like a tranny, but not as crazy, temperamental, depressed, etc. and also loves their dick and is ok with it being touched, go after some of us femboys instead of going for those trannies who almost invariably will be annoyed by you.
>>
>>6094012
Nashville? Ya the south is pretty great if you fit in..
>>
>>6094108
Shut up. Trans women aren't a hive mind. What you are forgetting is that some people want a normal relationship. If you want dick so bad go put a CL ad up cause thats all your going to get from anyone anyway
>>
>>6092307
well my boyfriend said he'd beat the shit out of anyone for me, so I assume he'd put in a lot of effort at least for me.

>>6094108
that's not true at all, and I'm sorry but guys who are genuinely attracted to trans girls don't want a femboy, they're straight.
>>
>>6094272
Yeah that's where I live. I love it, but like you say I fit in very well here. I'm not sure the city will become more trans-friendly anytime soon, at least for people who aren't rich. You never know though, the population is set to double by 2030 so things could change over time.
>>
>>6094380
Its friendly enough. I need to visit more. Im in Cincinnatti so much anyway
>>
>>6094363
But if you sleep with a transgirl as a guy you are automatically not straight, that's just a delusion that trannies and bi/gay bois in denial (aka the men in this thread who are into trannies) push because it helps them feel better about themselves and ignore uncomfortable truths about their lives.

I mean really. Physically compare the bodies of two identical twins. One of them is a femboy who decides to take hormones to stay that way, the other one decides to take hormones because they are a tranny and want to transition. They will look the same even though they are two totally different things. You -are- attracted to femboys, you just don't want to do it and would rather put up with the craziness of trannies in order to cater to your delusion that you are straight even though you want to stick your dick in someone who was born a man, has y chromosomes, has or had a dick, etc. Pretty fucking gay man, I think it's clear as fuck. Go up to your actually straight straight friends and ask them if fucking a tranny is straight. It's not, sorry man. Sorry to the trannies reading this too, I know it's a hurtful truth that you like to ignore.
>>6094286
I'm actually covered on the dick front I just want to help out some of my bros here who want to stick their dick in something cute and feminine that was born a male.
>>
>>6094508

>implying femboys dress in women's clothing
>implying they work on having female voices
>implying they wear make-up
>implying most grow their hair past the shoulders
>implying the femboys that aren't just in-denial trannies want breasts

The trannies and femboys of today may look similar in body type, but there are appreciable differences elsewhere. And I bet when transition during early puberty is commonplace, femboys will still avoid HRT until they're a bit virilized, or they'll look like women and not boys. Hips, breasts, and everything. Apparently, male puberty's also necessary to develop the penis and prostate to adult sizes. A tranny, but not a femboy, would be OK with that.
>>
>>6092307
My boyfriend has already defended me on numerous occasions. He has told me that he would not let anyone get between our happiness, and he has shown it time and again.

Yeah, the guy I am with is attracted to my personality and mind which blows me away. He had options for sure among other girls and chose me, and he has never had any attraction to guys in his life, so there is definitely an attraction to my feminine qualities going on here.

So yeah, people that are attracted to trans girls are not attracted to men. Gay men are not attracted to trans girls either. This is an entirely different game, and doesn't fit the standard binary rules.
>>
>>6094508
I'm not a guy, I'm a trans girl. The only person in denial about themselves is you. Trans-attracted straight men aren't gay at all, girl dick is only one exception among an otherwise female body. Liking trans women doesn't magically make them attracted to men, and that goes double for those who are with a girl who is post-op. Sorry but people aren't attracted to chromosomes, they're attracted to people.
>>
>>6094508
are yu cute
>>
>>6092307
>Does it affect you when people hate on us considering you like us in at least some way.

I'm a sociopath so for my own sake I don't care if people including my own family think I'm a faggot or a pervert, but I know it's important to trans people to be accepted as their identified gender, and I really want my girlfriend or possibly even wife to be able to bake cookies with my mom and sit next to me in church, so to that end I am emotionally invested and try hard to spread trans acceptance even though I'm a trad Catholic /pol/ack.

Whenever it comes up in conversation (Caitlyn Jenner, bathroom bills), I push the neurological intersex line, including the story of my FtM friend whose bleeding uterine cysts literally would have killed him if he hadn't gone on T. Because I make my case calmly and objectively and am not an SJW scold, I literally always make at least SOME progress in convincing people that trans people 'really are' their identified gender, even if I'm talking to other conservative or religious types. One fellow /pol/ack changed his policy about pronouns after discussing the issue with me, and not for the sake of just humouring me.

The only people I've encountered in real life who INSIST that trans women should not be considered women are people with other issues, like the closeted bisexual who has a crush on me at work, or my best friend's morbidly obese girlfriend. It's important to know your audience: just like I remain calm and solicitous when explaining intersex neurology to open-minded and polite normies, when people are hostile and adamant about considering it gay to like MtFs, I call them faggots to their faces and ask them where they get off calling my tastes gay when their own girlfriends are obese or look more like men than whatever cute trap I pull up on Instagram for comparison, kek.
>>
>>6094508
Some of us get fat grafting and breast implants and facial surgery that look sexy as hell and take us way beyond your "I have a fullhead of hair a weak jaw therefore im a qt femboy" pathetic zone
>>
>>6092307
I don't tell anyone I'm into transwomen because it's gay, so yeah I guess I'm insecure. I guess you could call it a fetish, because I've never actually met a trans person in real life, but I'm really in love with pinkpearls and Bailey jay.
It's probably the only reason I support trans rights
>>
File: guy shrug.jpg (86 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
guy shrug.jpg
86 KB, 384x313
>>6094508
I am sorry but when did femboys stop being just your generic femme twinks and flamers and started taking hormones? If you take hormones you are automatically a tranny no matter how you slice it (no pun intended) or how you label yourself. That's just how it is, sis.
>>
>>6094740
Chaser here, can confirm it's like a weird bi dicklust craving that's not quite either
>>
>>6094619
> would be OK with that.
you don't know that

gay men who are bottom tend not to care about their dicks, only to make themselves look a certain way to attract guys

who says a femboy with a tiny boyish dick wouldn't be satisfied with his appearance as long as it helps him score more dicks?
>>
>>6094108
>Also to any "chasers" in this thread, if you want someone who is feminine and even possibly on hormones like a tranny, but not as crazy, temperamental, depressed, etc. and also loves their dick and is ok with it being touched, go after some of us femboys instead of going for those trannies who almost invariably will be annoyed by you.

But that's gay.

>>6094508
>But if you sleep with a transgirl as a guy you are automatically not straight, that's just a delusion that trannies and bi/gay bois in denial (aka the men in this thread who are into trannies) push because it helps them feel better about themselves and ignore uncomfortable truths about their lives.

Thanks for redpilling me bro, but why would I want to date someone who thinks we're a pair of sodomites?
>>
>>6095053

His underdeveloped, minuscule prostate which minimizes the pleasure from anal sex says so.
>>
>>6092307
I have never met a passing tgirl in real life. Only hons, and I don't defend them because they all brought ridicule onto themselves being obnoxious and loud mouth pricks.
I do not engage in any activism if that is what you you mean.
Gay dude btw so not really trying to fuck any tgirls.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32 KB, 364x717) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32 KB, 364x717
>>6092307

>Physically

I would fight for anyone that was my friend or family without a second thought regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. But say for example I saw a trans girl like the trip from this board Edie who doesnt really care for me, and I dont really care for her, getting slapped around by one of her boyfriends would I intervene? Nah, probably not. Not really my problem 2bh. I dont have a superhero complex, so strangers or people that I am ambivalent towards need to take care of themselves is the way I see it.

Dont expect me to put my ass on the line for you, if you have never done anything for me.... thats just real talk.

>Verbally

Nah I dont really defend gender/sexual orientation stuff very strongly verbally. The main reason is that most people that are against LGBT type issues are ignorant and debating with them or yelling at them wont change anything at all. The same goes for racist people, you cant really reason with these people they have their beliefs and they are attached so deeply to their Ego there isnt much you can really do to change it. Kinda like in "American History X" really the only way these types of people change is if they have something significant happen in their lives that shows them how wrong they actually were... they have to change on their own.

Talking doesnt fix shit in my experience, its really just best to make an off handed comment or just ignore these people.

>Does it affect you when people hate on us considering you like us in at least some way

No, people hate on all kinds of shit that I like. Letting other people affect you with their words and beliefs is just weak, fuckboy shit 2bh. Its OK for people to not like things that I like, and be vocal about it..... doesnt bother me.
>>
>>6092332

Who is that and why is he recording the ocean?
>>
>>6095037
>I am sorry but when did femboys stop being just your generic femme twinks and flamers and started taking hormones?
It changed when we realized that unless you take hormones, you can only be a femboy at most a handful of years and then your looks expire. Protip: femboys are femboys because they like being femboys, otherwise we'd work out and grow facial hair and act like normal dudes and shit to not be so effeminate.

> If you take hormones you are automatically a tranny no matter how you slice it (no pun intended) or how you label yourself. That's just how it is, sis.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you are a tranny because of how delusional you sound. Trannies don't love their cocks and don't want to keep them forever. Trannies don't like identifying as boys. Trannies don't see themselves as gay men. Keeping your hair short, wearing boy clothes, and working hard to pass as a male (albeit a cute effeminate one) is not something a tranny would do when they could be passing as a female.

Have you considered that perhaps some people feel most comfortable in their skin as a cute, feminine gay male?

Just face it you delusional tranny freak, there are people who take hormones, get better results than your hon ass, and try hard to not pass even though they could. How does it feel to know that I could change my clothes and put on a voice and have what you never will? Suck my gay man dick you worthless freak.

Just think of how retarded you sound, here is a summary of what you said.
>lol if you identify as a gay male, love your dick and using it, love being a cute boy, and take medicine that lets you remain that, you are actually a tranny who wants to be a woman, even though you do nothing to try to actually look like a woman but rather do everything to look like a cute feminine guy, and experience no gender dysphoria or insanity.
>>
>>6095095
>but why would I want to date someone who thinks we're a pair of sodomites?
Because that's what you truly and undeniably are, my fellow degenerate sodomite faggot.
>>
>>6095110
Speak for yourself. My prostate has shrank but anal is just as good as ever. I think you're just doing it wrong, you have to actually angle that shit to hit your prostate brosis.
>>
>>6095130
jeff mangum
recording the hit single : communist daughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKGN1EDei7w
>>
>>6095146

No way bro, love between man and trap is pure and Christian. Begone pagan temptress.
>>
>>6094619
Nice points on the early transition thing for sure, but again, why would any of you be dating trannies in the first place if you didn't want men that got "turned" into women/cute feminine things that were born as men?

You wouldn't. You would just date cis girls which is far easier, more available, and actually is straight. There is no benefit trannies have over them, only pure detriments, unless you are not straight and the fact that they were born a man, or the fact that they have a penis, or something kinda homo like that turns you on. Then and only then would any man go for a tranny. That is why you are all undeniably not straight. If you were straight, you would take the vastly easier and superior option of going with a real cis woman.

>>6094740
Oh I'm in denial about myself really now? You delusional fucks sure love to project your insecurities and all that upon others. I explained above why there is no such thing as tranny-attracted straight men. Only fetishists i.e. chasers that are smart enough or dumb enough to go along with your delusion that you are an actual girl and that they are an actual straight guy rather than a fag. Also I've looked at fucking galleries and galleries of tranny frankenpussies, and unless you've got a 1 in 1000 miracle, it ALWAYS looks like shit and does not pass, despite what the buyers remorse hons will tell you.
People are attracted to people. People who are straight men are only ever attracted to people who are cis women. People who are fetishist faggots are attracted to trans women. Why can't you see it? They only are willing to date you over the superior option because they are gay for you.

Wanna see some delusion?
>lol it's totally straight and normal for two people with penises to have sex.
>>6094759
Yes :3
>>6095018
Some of us happened to be very well endowed with feminine qualities by nature and don't need surgeries to look girly as fuck hon :DDD. Only downside is I got too girly and had to tone it down :/
>>
>>6095196
>well endowed with feminine qualities
No you dont. You look like a young guy. Stop playin playa. Those things I mentioned are just enhancements
>>
>>6095146
Gays like you are insufferable
>>
>>6095037
it happened like... all at once. it was really weird. femgen used to be a totally normal place and then like a year later everyone's on HRT
>>
>>6095140
insufferable. I know exactly your type. Enjoy your gay life.
>>
>>6095206
>t-theyre just enhancements
>i-i wasn't a non passing hon before them i swear

Lmao. I'm sorry but it's true. I have to fight hard to not have boymode fail. It'd be easier if I was a tranny, I've even considered going girl mode just to make my social life and interactions easier but then I would not be genuine to myself or others.

I mean listen to yourself
>tranny takes hormones
>lol hon u look just like a girl, so sweet so cute
>femboy takes hormones
>lol you'll only ever look like a young guy, fucking tranny in denial
>hons feel jealous rage in secrecy at femboys having to fight hard not to pass as a girl

Have you considered that my feminine qualities that made me a femboy before taking hormones would have been a really good starting point for a tranny? C'mon think about that shit.
>>
>>6095236
>>6095220
Wow it's like I'm on facebook. Now all I need are a couple more cookie cutter responses like "abhorrent" and it's the real deal.

Funny thing is you're offering no counterarguments and basically going "I don't like what you say because it hurts my feefees because it's actually true and I don't want it to be"

Please like and share.
>>
>>6095236
Also I forgot..

>Enjoy your gay life

You know I will :3. If you guys would loosen up a bit and take in some reality and just cope with it, maybe you'd be able to be chill and have a nice life like me.
>>
>>6095196
>im not a tranny i just take female hormones to look like a girl
>im not a tranny i just browse "galleries and galleries" with thousands of SRS vaginas
>im not a tranny i just spend my days obsessively ranting about how no one wants to be with trannies so i have reasons why its so much better not to be one
>>
>>6092307
i actually go full SJW irl when people demonize trans folk (and i've told a bunch of people on the job I'm dating a trans girl with zero shame)
>>
>>6095269
Once again, if I were a tranny I'd be girlmode and passing already.
>implying there is a problem with helping my fellow gay males find cute feminine gay males to fuck
>implying I have not looked at these galleries specifically to save pics and use them to bash trannies who act like they get a real vagina from SRS
Also I don't take the hormones to look like a girl. I take the hormones to look feminine and cute. Again, if I wanted to look like a girl, I'd just have to go girl mode or go too lazy with my boymode at this point.

Let the bugurt flow.
>>
>>6095279
Damn dude that's cringey as fuck, why the fuck would you do that? There is no way those people think the same of you now. No way at all.
>>
>>6095295
Theres no sexual market for femme gays. Gay men like masc men. Masc4masc. A built guy will do way better than you with gays. Also you are going to look silly as fuck at 30+
>>
>>6095266
>loosen up
says the faggot who ranted and cursed and bitched all throughout the thread.

"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

You are a joke and make no mistake everyone irl think you are a joke as well
>>
>>6092307
I'm not into trans girls exactly, but it's also not something that would be a deal breaker as I'm both bisexual and don't particularly want children.
If someone was to say something factually wrong or outright bigoted about trans people I'd try and correct them, but I'd also do the same for gay, bi or lesbians. However I won't hound people for wrong think so long as they're not being assholes.

I also have a good friend who's trans and if somebody was to give her shit I'd come to her defense just the same as I would for any other female friend and if someone was to raise their hand to her I'd break the arm they raised.
>>
>>6095140
lol you sound so mad

and repressed

like those poltards who always have to prove themselves they are normal and not degenerates by opening anti-tranny threads here then transition one year later LOL
>>
>>6095247
>boymode fail
Even hons manage to trick people a few times a year

I never said you were a tranny in denial. I said you are a gay boy thats going angsty as fuck which is why you are lashing out at everyone. I bet it sucks to be socially isolated like you are and have no one respect you cause you look just look like a huge faggot. Thats why I said enjoy your gay life cause thats all you have. I hope you never "transition".

What is feminine about your face? You are probably like 27 too judging by the fact you say you were forced on hrt to "preserve" your femininity
>>
>>6095325
>Theres no sexual market for femme gays
Llllllleeewwwllll tell that to my bf and all my exes.

>Gay men like masc men
But I'm gay and I like both masc and fem guys :DD
>A built guy will do way better than you with gays
No, a guy like me will do better because we are widely desired and quite fuckable. A masc guy is a dime a dozen.

We also get more bi guys and in case you didn't realize, there are more bi guys than gay guys :DDDDDDDD.

>Also you are going to look silly as fuck at 30+
Well that's just silly. Also that's why I'm on hormones. Do you also think trannies are going to look silly as fuck at 30+? Because if so that's pretty transphobic :^) and also very not true.
>>
>>6095365
All your exes were fag femmboys just like you so who cares, they are worthless? Twinks are a dime a dozen on grindr because no one wants them except for old 40+ guys trying to relive their youth
>>
>>6095330
I didn't rant and curse and bitch. I mean I used swear words but not in an angry sense. Any anger you read in my posts is purely in the voice you're using to read it inside your own head. It is your own fabrication. I have actually been sitting here and enjoying myself quite a lot with a smirk on my face for much of these posts. Maybe a chuckle or two when you guys make some child-tier bants back at me.
>>
>>6092307

I don't believe discussions like this, for or against, should discussed in public. If someone has a negative opinion of traps, femboys and sissies (which I am the later), I say nothing, what good could come of me opening my mouth? I'll just look like some faggot sjw who is signalling how morally superior he is, that is made worse by the fact I am about a straight white male appearing as you can be. There is also the fact I've never been with femboy nor do I even know any IRL, it's not really my place to defend an abstraction than a person.

Having said that, if I did have a femboy partner (and that's what I want, a relationship with one) and someone threatened him or gave him a hard time, I would curb stomp them.
>>
File: FJ0Hfys.jpg (138 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
FJ0Hfys.jpg
138 KB, 838x638
>>6095266
If you were so chill and loosened up as you say you wouldn't spend time shitting out long blocks of passive-aggressive text on a senegalese erotic bamboo art appreciation internet forum just to prove that you are NOT a tranny
just sayin
>>
>>6095365
Trans girls are girls dumby, they are suppose to look young. Every girl tries to look as young as possible for as long as possible.

30 year old men aren't suppose to look like chubby 19 years still waiting to go through puberty. Its uncanny as fuck. maybe you just started hrt so you haven't comprehended that this is what you will be lol? I forsee you jumping off this train within 2 years. In the mean time enjoy ranting about it on 4chan and attracting 4/10 guys on grindr and cl fetishists
>>
File: 1384977262001.jpg (268 KB, 500x1529) Image search: [Google]
1384977262001.jpg
268 KB, 500x1529
>>6095371
>enjoying myself quite a lot with a smirk on my face for much of these posts
bet your parents must be proud
>>
>>6095152
this
why would anal be any less enjoyable if your prostate is gone/small/whatever? the anal opening is pretty sensitive and hormones make it even more so
>>
>>6095431
prostate is 90% of male orgasm and it does become less sensitive with testosterone suppression
>>
>>6095385
Actually I'm 2 years in on hormones and there is no way in hell I'd ever want to stop. Kek.

Also trannies are girls in name only. In reality it is no more straight to sleep with them than it is to sleep with me. They also do not and never will know what it is like to be an actual woman. Only actual cis women know that.

>>6095397
They are actually :3. I'm a university graduate, living on my own, and a responsible adult. They feel like they raised a good kid <3 you mom and dad.
>>6095379
Hey don't hate me because I enjoy making a bunch of people angry on the internet.
>>6095370
Oh so have you met my exes to confirm this?
>>6095362
>isolated
Dat projection again mane. You guys really need to come up with some better shit, my tip is to stop referring to your own lives when insulting others.
>>
>>6092307
My attraction to transwomen and my attitude towards trans rights are two seperate things. It's like, I like thick girls but that doesn't mean I have to like fat acceptance as a concept.

That being said, I do defend them because I do believe in trans rights and am an ally. It does not affect me when people hate you because I like you sexually; it bothers me as a human being who has compassion for other human beings. I would be in favour or trans rights even if I was not a disgusting chaser.
>>
>>6095128
Holy shit, Carth is being nice... screencap this, someone!

>>6095165
But trannies and traps are the twisted creation of our Lord Baphomet. That's why I love them! I mean if they're NOT the corruption of the divine human form by black magic, what's the point??
>>
File: walk away.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
walk away.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>6095303
Why would they care what some cunts at work think of them? I mean, in the same situation I'd do the same thing. I wouldn't announce it unprovoked, but if someone asked I wouldn't lie. I wouldn't care enough to extert that extra mental capacity to make up a lie.
>>
>>6095552
>Why would they care what some cunts at work think of them?
Because they work with these people and their opinion of him is going to affect how they treat him and think of him for the rest of his time working there. It could easily kill opportunities for him if he neglects the thoughts of others.
> but if someone asked I wouldn't lie.
Who asks if your gf is a tranny? Nobody. He outright volunteered that info unprovoked.
> I wouldn't care enough to extert that extra mental capacity to make up a lie
It's no effort and again, this shit -will- have effects on your social standing with the people that learn about it, permanently, even if they say nothing to your face about it.
>>
>>6095552
Also your image pretty much says "I know you're about to rip my argument to shreds so instead of engaging in it I'm just going to drop it and leave because I can't handle being shot the fuck down"
>>
i enjoyed the catty banter in this thread lads

too bad it's over now
>>
>>6092307

A decent amount?
I try not to hang around transphobes so it doesn't come up often if someone is just ignorant of the facts i give it to them i work off of facts more than emotions even though i can get quite passionate about an argument i only do so if i have facts on my side

>Do you say nothing due to insecurity?
I'm a well known lib and also known for speaking my mind so it's not odd at all to see me fighting someone verbally about trans issues etc

>Maybe you say nothing cause they are just a fetish to you and nothing more.
-___-

>Do you defend us at all if someone goes off on a "disgusting tranny freak" tirade?
Once my sister who has a serious thirst for ftms called some chick a tranny on tv for having a deep voice and i called her a transphobe IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

>Does it affect you when people hate on us considering you like us in at least some way.
Of course it does, aside fromt he fact that an attack on somone i'm attarcted to is like an attck on me there is just the humanitarian aspect.

>>6094108
>the fucking femboy strikes again
please go back to your fucking gen
>>
>>6095572

>Who asks if your gf is a tranny?
I don't fucken know how that comes up. If he just announced it without anyone asking, he's being weird, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it came up naturally.

> kill opportunities
So I should lie about my gf whom I supposedly love out of sheer self-interest and career-orientation? I mean I get how that makes sense to an utility-maximiser with no principles, and if that's they way someone wants to roll then cool. I would just never even consider it, personally.

>Social standing
But I don't care? I mean for me it's like, I'm in an interracial relationship right now. Do some people think less of me because of it? Yes. Do some people gawk when my partner and I walk down the street? Yes. But you know what? I think less of THEM because they are being racist cunts. Same in the trans case - I would look down on THEM for being judgemental.

>>6095595
My image refers to how I would react toward my coworkers if they where cunts about it, buddy. Also:
>argument
What argument? I just stated my own personal feelings on the matter. If you would act differently in the same situation, then cool. It's your life.
>>
>>6095572
>implying i don't have the automatic respect of my peers because i'm by far the best person on the team
>implying I care about what transphobes think
>implying i'm not leaving the job on friday anyway

Actually I live in a sea of liberal blue so if anything open transphobia would hurt their career not mine lololl
>>
>>6095529

That is very wrong Anon-chan! The true purpose of traps is to test Christian husbandos to see whether they can love someone with a female soul even though they were superficially cursed with a male body!
>>
>>6094508
>>>6094363
a delusion that trannies and bi/gay bois in denial (aka the men in this thread who are into trannies) push because it helps them feel better about themselves and ignore uncomfortable truths about their lives.

Ayy lmao I'm a transgirl and you're alright man. I dunno why so many trannies get mad when you state something simple and non judgemental like "you are male, and buttsex is hella gay". Like, it isn't implying anything about their worth as a person. I'm not even about that terf bullshit. But if a dude lusts after dicks, thats kinda gay. And theres nothing wrong with being gay. Femboys are pretty cool though. I like you guys. You're like trannies, minus the self deluding bullshit and drama. We should embrace our similarities.
>>
>>6095470
Uh I know what its like to be a woman cause I live as a woman and people treat me like one. Like a real one, not a "uhh honey is that a girl or just some faggot I can't even tell these days, kids these days"
>>
>>6095659
which races?
>>
>>6095787
Ok hon. Thanks for your opinion. We all know you don't pass and are basically femfag2.0 so thats why you identify with him. Enjoy chasing other trannies and femboys which im sure you do like him as well.
>>
>>6095738
Really? E-excuse me, anon... I... I have to re-evaluate a lot of things now...

>>6095869
slavic and latin-american
>>
>>6094627
dis me <3
tfw daddy is 6'3" and 240# bear mode so no one says anything anymore. even when we go to the beach and my trap ass wears a bikini
>>
>>6096014
Ahh, my boyfriend isn't that heavyset, but he definitely looks seasoned and crafty. 6'2' and 170 pounds, and works in a lumber yard.
>>
>>6092307
None. I'm not here to defend anybody from anything. Stand up for your own shit.
I say nothing to apathy. Social issues are social issues, and whatever the fuck a state does in Alabama doesn't matter.
People are attracted to arbitrary bullshit, deal with it and develop strong personal relationships and work from them and stop expanding to collective thought.
>Do you defend us at all if someone goes off on a "disgusting tranny freak" tirade?
I lul, roll my eyes, and move on with my life.
I'm into physical attributes that attract me. Doesn't mean I hook up with girls with other things I like on a whim without knowing if they're bonkers or not. I'm not here to stand up for shit. Be strong and run your own movement.
>>
>>6096087

By crafty, do you mean the sort of shit that cops would beat your ass for? Like gouging someone's eyes out in a streetfight?
>>
>>6096216
>implying just trying to get through life without hate ignorance and abuse is a "movement"
>>
>>6095529
>Holy shit, Carth is being nice

I have met him twice before and he is a total sweetie IRL. He paid for everything even though I offered to help pay for stuff and he insisted on holding doors open for me and just made me feel really feminine with all the stuff he did and said.

I asked him why he is mean to some girls in passing threads, but he started talking about strategy and speaking in riddles I didn't really understand it tbqh. But I miss him, I miss his voice, his facial hair, his sweet smelling cologne, his big penis, and the dirty stuff he made me say :3

He mostly ignores my messages now though, or says he is busy or has to work, or sleep, or whatever. So I stalk him in threads here waiting for him to notice me and love me again. I'm so lonely and I really hate it, I just want him to come back.
>>
>>6096879

Maybe you messed up or he planned on this all along?
>>
>>6096968
>Maybe you messed up or he planned on this all along?

Wow thanks anon now I feel even worse ;__;
>>
>>6097041

It's most likely that you messed up. You know how he is about things he dislikes. Don't sweat it, there probably isn't a tranny on this board that wouldn't irritate him. But I've wondered, what race and how tall is he?
>>
>>6097067
Ya i know how he is lol he got really mad at me because I forgot to bring black tank tops last time. He wanted me to just wear a thong and tank top when we were in the hotel room. I told him I forgot to pack my tank tops and I could just wear a bra or go topless if he wanted. He yelled at me and I have really bad anxiety problems, he is bigger than me and I didn't know what to do or say so I started crying. He calmed down when he saw me crying but after I composed myself he made me wear one of his tank tops instead lol

I think one of the other girls he talks to said he gets mad a lot but that is the only time I saw him mad, it was kinda scary but I get scared by a lot of things so I dunno. The rest of our time together he was really chill. He is mixed white and black I think, he told me but my memory isn't good like his. I can't remember his height, I am 5'8 and he is taller than me so 5'11 or 6ft maybe I don't know I am bad at this stuff anon lol all I know is he is bigger than me and looks strong.

And I miss him <3
>>
>>6097067
>what race
if i remember correctly he's Black/Middle eastern/Mediterranean
so basically Sicilian kek
>>
>>6096358
It becomes one. Movements are not necessarily things that are decided upon by somone through an active decision, but rather emerge naturally as a reponse to social conditions. If a particular group of people, who share some particular attributes, are consistently met with "hate, ignorance and abuse" on a society-wide scale, the act of "just trying to get through life without hate ignorance and abuse" becomes a political act, because the "hate, ignorance and abuse" are, in that case, political problems.

I understand the unwillingness to participate, the apathy and the dislike of this fact - because ultimately it shouldn't have to be a movement any more than any other human just living their lives. But that's not a choice you get to make as an individual. It is made for you by a society that treats you with "hate, ignorance and abuse".
>>
>>6096879
>he started talking about strategy
Yeah confirmed for true story. Carth... tends to bring lessons from various ancient wars into the realm of dating and it somehow works flawlessly.

>>6097211
He juices. A lot. And can't handle his shit. I know that feel and sympathise with him even though it's clearly dickish behaviour.
>>
>>6092307
None, I don't even know of a situation has come up where I could
No, I've never heard anyone talk about trans girls negatively.
I don't get the anti-fetish argument at all.
We must run in different circles. I'm from California and I'm fresh out of high school and I've never heard anyone really have a "tirade" about trannies
>
Does it affect you when people hate on us considering you like us in at least some way.
Yeah, just like any other group, if someone was clearly wrong and was being a cunt then thats not good.
I don't even know if anyone at my school called gay kids fags. Maybe where I live is super fucking liberal but I haven't run into any of this.
>>
File: 1456365754040.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1456365754040.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>>6097228
holy shit he acts all mighty and shits on people but he's a fucking shit tier sandnigger

HAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>6097309
>Carth... tends to bring lessons from various ancient wars into the realm of dating and it somehow works flawlessly.

who the fuck is carth and what the fuck is this red pill beta bullshit
>>
>>6094508

I'm a straight dude and I can look at, and even touch my own cock without being repulsed. A woman having a cock is not a huge issue.
>>
>>6092307

I "defend" all humans equally. Meaning I will put my life on the line to prevent your natural rights from being infringed upon, and that's the extent of it.

I'm not going to white knight on something just because someone expressed an opinion I don't agree with. They're free to express that opinion, just the same as you're free to express yours.
>>
File: 1460610181689.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460610181689.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
>>6102584
>I'm a straight dude and I can look at, and even touch my own cock without being repulsed. A woman having a cock is not a huge issue.

Protip: you are not straight. Your own cock is something very different from someone else's cock, unless you're masturbating to your own dick in the mirror.

Does this cock bother you?
>>
I didn't think faggots could get any more like women but now they're even discriminating based on height just like a woman. "Manlets" are fucking hot and I would fuck any manlet any day if he's attractive enough (both top and bottom). Caring about about height is the most petty thing you could possibly do, so petty it's literally what women do because they're petty creatures which is the entire point of being gay to, to avoid them but alas once again homos have found another way of defeating the purpose of being gay
>>
>>6095824
You don't know what it's like to live as a woman because you were not born as one and thus cannot possibly know the complete set of experiences that is womanhood. You never had a girlhood. You never knew or will know what it is like to be born as a cis female and to always intrinsically identify as such, to grow up as such, and to live as such. Your body is also different on a micro and a macro level. You cannot possibly know what it is like to be an actual cis woman, because only actual cis women are capable of experiencing that.

Your set of experiences is that of a tranny, apparently a passing one. You know what it is like a passing tranny because you made it so that you can live as a woman and have people treat you like one, in a genuine non-hugbox way. That's great and all, but it isn't the same set of experiences as being a cis woman. There are all sorts of cis-woman-only experiences that you never have and sadly never will have. It is impossible for you to know what it is like to be a real cis woman.

>saying honey
Confirmed for not thinking or acting like a real woman, but rather a grotesque caricature.
>>6095787
:D I'm glad you get it. You're one of the cool trannies and I wish more of them were like you. They'd probably feel a lot better in life, too.
>>
>>6095729
They don't have to be flat out transphobic acting to permanently think of you less, broheim. They might even respect you greatly as a coworker, but most people will think less of you as a man.
>>
>>6095196
You went from defending chasers to calling them fetishists pretty quickly there, it sounds like you have more of a problem with trans-attracted straight men than any trans girl here.
>>6095787
>>6103360
and nice samefagging, keep ignoring that you're the only one uncomfortable with being a tranny, and being attracted to trannies. That's some pretty intense self-hatred and denial.
>>
>>6103477
>nice samefagging
Lmao it's not samefagging, and if it is samefagging, may the mods strike me down and permaban me from all boards.
>You went from defending chasers to calling them fetishists pretty quickly there
Whoa there camper, quit applying your delusional tranny terms to other people's writing. If you see my description of them as fetishists, you then must think all gay and bi males are fetishists. How homophobic and intolerant of you.
>it sounds like you have more of a problem with trans-attracted straight men than any trans girl here.
My problem is with delusional fucks who think that having sex with someone else who has a dick is straight. I just want everyone to be true to themselves and comfortable in their sexuality, rather than repressing and denying themselves the truth.
>self hatred
But I'm not a tranny, thank God. Pretty glad you're one though because that means odds are your life is automatically shit, and your posting against me is likely because you're bugurt that I can be happy with my identity and body when you never will truly be able to. Shit sucks, I know why you guys are so fucked up, crazy, and delusional in most cases.
>>
LOL it's the catty femboi who has a stick stuck up his ass again
>>
>>6103569
It's called a dick, not a stick silly.

How are things going for you? Had any nice delusions lately?
>>
>>6103543
I never called anyone a fetishist, you did.
>Only fetishists i.e. chasers
You aren't happy with your identity and body, that's why you're taking hormones and are evidently uncomfortable with the subject of attraction to trans women, and your "identity" as a femboy. If you weren't so insecure then you would have no reason to be in this thread.
>>
>>6095979
>tfw slavic
sounds like there is a road paved with boyfriends ahead of me :^)
>>
>>6103574
>fetishists
Oh kek, right you are. Should have actually reread my post.

You understood me incorrectly. I was speaking using your retarded tranny terms in a desperate bid for you idiots to understand my points, and see why the men who want to sleep with you only want to sleep with you because you are trannies. There's nothing wrong with liking trannies, but it's very much not straight to do so.
>You aren't happy with your identity and body, that's why you're taking hormones
Incorrect. I -wasn't- happy with my identity and body, and that's why I started taking hormones. Now I am happy with my identity and body because they have been brought in line with what I really am inside and feel most comfortable and real being. So at this point I take hormones to keep that going. I have no more bad feels about my body, only good ones, because now I am what I always wanted to be on the inside.
>evidently uncomfortable with the subject of attraction to trans women
That's pretty funny considering my gf is a tranny
>and your "identity" as a femboy
Wait a sec I've said nothing but good things about how I feel about my very real and legitimate identity as a femboy. You are being extremely intolerant and homophobic, basically you're an uncle Tom of the lgbt crowd. Apparently, according to you, you're either 100% masc man or 100% fem girl and you cannot possibly be anything else or anything inbetween. Lmfao. You trannies crack me right the fuck up. You feel so shitty about being trannies that it kills you to see someone taking hormones without being a tranny, and enjoying the shit out of their life and identity and body - things you never, ever will have.

If you weren't so insecure you'd be on my side on all of this. Your insecurity gives you bad feels, and causes you to accept delusion in order to ignore those bad feels rather than deal with them. I am here because I want to help insecure people accept reality and throw away delusion.
>>
File: 32894792332.jpg (563 KB, 700x589) Image search: [Google]
32894792332.jpg
563 KB, 700x589
>>6092307
Guy with trans gf whom I love chiming in here. If the topic comes up, I make it apparent that I believe people in general have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with their appearances and lifestyles. However, I never get into huge debates or bitch-matches because I just don't care enough to do so; and it's pretty obvious nowadays that if you're going to vehemently bash trans people or legbutts in general, you're just embarrassing yourself and exposing your own stupidity. Therefore to engage your ramblings would be counter-productive.

Maybe you say nothing cause they are just a fetish to you and nothing more.
Do you defend us at all if someone goes off on a "disgusting tranny freak" tirade?
I'm not insecure about my attraction to trans girls at all. That being said, I don't consider myself straight whatsoever. Fuck, I barely consider myself bi at this point. In theory, yes, having sex with a trans girl is "heterosexual", but in application, the act itself is much more akin to gay sex (assuming she's pre-op). Sorry, but that's just the way things are. I am not a fetishist. I flaunt my girlfriend and spoil her completely... I'm prepared to marry her if the day ever comes. For this reason I do get pretty upset whenever I hear people expressing their disgust at trans people, but the truth is, these people are almost always of a much older generation or just completely retarded, so I try to not let it get to me, even though it makes me sad as fuck. Whenever I hear people bashing LGBT in general, it makes me sad for humanity.
>>
>>6092307
I'm pretty outspoken about LGBT rights to my friends and family. I try not to be annoying about it and bring it up for no reason, but if it comes up I'll stand my ground pretty firmly.
Got my group of friends (heterosexual men) to stop saying sexist, homophobic, transphobic and ableist things. Or at least they try when they are around me.
>>
>>6103622
I don't know why you keep trying to push that all the trans people who have accepted themselves are somehow more uncomfortable with their body and identity than you. I'm fully transitioned and live happily with my straight bf, I'm not dedicating my time to telling others that they should be just as uncomfortable with themselves as you are. I also find it funny that you say there is a spectrum when it comes to how masculine or feminine you are, yet you think sexuality is completely binary and decided by chromosomes.
>>
>>6103649
>That being said, I don't consider myself straight whatsoever. Fuck, I barely consider myself bi at this point. In theory, yes, having sex with a trans girl is "heterosexual", but in application, the act itself is much more akin to gay sex (assuming she's pre-op). Sorry, but that's just the way things are. I am not a fetishist.
WOW holy shit a guy who likes trannies who is completely realistic about it.

I have much respect for you my friend. You go on fighting the good fight. It's refreshing to see someone living free from delusion.
>>
>>6103660
>I don't know why you keep trying to push that all the trans people who have accepted themselves are somehow more uncomfortable with their body and identity than you
Basically here is why: they are pissing me off and 9.975 times out of 10, I am entirely correct. I say it purely to make them feel bad. Good on you for liking yourself.

It's a shame you're delusional about your bf being straight though, but oh well. Nobody is perfect.

>I'm not dedicating my time to telling others that they should be just as uncomfortable with themselves as you are.
I don't know why you (omni you here, I mean trannies in general) keep trying to push that I are somehow more uncomfortable with my body and identity than you.

I've done nothing but express my love and comfort of my body and identity. You guys seem to be inserting your own self-hatred because you have no other viewpoint.

What even makes you think I'm uncomfortable? I have been talking in this thread purely because I think it's retarded how delusional both trannies and people who are sexually attracted to them are, and I think that it would vastly improve the quality of life of all parties involved if everyone just dropped the delusions, dealt with the bad things, learned to handle them and live with them, and have a nice life as a result of working on your problems instead of ignoring them.
>>
>>6103649
>In theory, yes, having sex with a trans girl is "heterosexual", but in application, the act itself is much more akin to gay sex (assuming she's pre-op). Sorry, but that's just the way things are.

Aren't there different erogenous zones and bodily responses though? My experiences don't have it looking or feeling anything like gay sex, and just the atmosphere is different as well. I still feel that the two are different animals and shouldn't be lumped together.
>>
>>6103683
>You guys seem to be inserting your own self-hatred because you have no other viewpoint.
I'm sorry you can't see how hypocritical you sound.
>>
>>6103692
I find that erogenous zones are particular to specific individuals in general, regardless of their sex. Wel, it's not exactly the same as gay sex of course, I just mean it's more similar to that than it is to hetero sex in my experience. The atmosphere is sort of like that of a very dichotomized top-bottom act. Don't you think? But yeah I wouldn't lump it with anything either, just trying to draw comparisons.
>>
>>6103706
>I'm sorry you can't see how hypocritical you sound.
ayyyy lmao. Explain to me how your delusional mind twists reality into that then. Or just fuck off because you can't.
>>
>>6092307
i'm not trans but were a bunch of people bashing trannies for no reason other than they're trans i'd say something

but if Chad was talking about how he met a girl at a club, they got back to his place only for him to discover she had a dick then i'd be on his side

i wouldn't go and support a trans rally though, even if it was 50 meters from my house, simply because i don't care enough to attend
>>
>>6103728
>Explain to me how your delusional mind twists reality into that then.

Study after study keeps showing that trans people have a neurology that, by NUMEROUS metrics, is more akin to that of their identified rather than their assigned sex, or at worst halfway in between. This isn't just a psychological disorder, it has to do with the physical structure of the brain, and since you ARE your brain, female brain means female person.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10843193
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11826131
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870186
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15724806
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18980961
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20562024

Wow, look at all that delusion!

>But liking someone with a feminine penis is still gay.

Well then liking someone with boy boobs is still straight. (Shrugs.) Which is good news for me because based on >>6103316, I'd fuck the shit out of you you mouthy little cunt.
>>
>>6104072
See here is the problem, none of them scanned femboys such as myself. So you have no actual data to go off of.

As I said, your delusional mind twists reality to conform to your desires. You poor, lost soul.

>I'd fuck the shit out of you you mouthy little cunt.
You know that does sound pretty hot, I like your attitude. I'll let you be "straight" for me :3
>>
>>6092307
If a friend of mine says something about transgender people that's fucked up/a sweeping generalization I'll argue with them about it and attempt to clarify that you can't bunch a group together based on the few shitty people you've met belonging to said group, though I won't really go off too hard on, say, my best friend, since he's only been exposed to tumblr/'sjw' trans.

If someone personally attacked a transgirl I was with I'd naturally stick up for them, that's kind of a given for a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario, though.
>>
>>6104098
>See here is the problem, none of them scanned femboys such as myself.

Why is that a problem? Ain't got shit to do with you.

>As I said, your delusional mind twists reality to conform to your desires. You poor, lost soul.

Nigger you grew tits on yourself and still call yourself a boy. Don't talk to me about delusion.

>I'll let you be "straight" for me :3

You saucy little faggot, I bet if I fuck you hard enough you'll drop the scare quotes. >=)
>>
>>6092307

I just say "I don't care, each to their own, whatever floats your boat I guess"

I don't really get into situations where it is a topic. I once forced a friend of mine to watch some shemale porn, he didn't like it but I guided him through "No man! Don't deny it! Accept the penis! Love it as a part of her, commit dude! Commit to that nut! We're having a moment here and I want you to acknowledge it!"

Nah, we don't talk about it. We play videogames and shit. We do stuff like "Would you rather fuck a guy with a pussy or a girl with a dick?" but the topic rarely ever comes up. There are a thousand things to talk about apart from dickgirls.

Well, it depends. If it is someone who totally don't pass my friends could be like "Yeah you'd love to tap that, that is a dream come true for you man!" and I'd say "Oh hell no! I'd rather fuck boy, given that that boy looks like Link from legend of Zelda. I would stuff my dick in balls deep smell his hair and be happy with my life, in the comfort of his warm boipussy and knowing I was fucking him instead" but none of my friends would ever say tranny freak or something like that. They're not concerned with it at all, we've talked about the Thailand ladyboy thing and they were not indifferent, but they were not like: Kill em all! They were more like, wow, that thing has a penis? No way!

I've honestly never experienced someone hating on trannies. I'm sitting here trying to think of something someone I know have said, or friends of me have said. I can't think of anything.

It's not much drama with guys.
>>
>>6104820

>"No man! Don't deny it! Accept the penis! Love it as a part of her, commit dude! Commit to that nut! We're having a moment here and I want you to acknowledge it!"

As an MtF that doesn't even mind her penis much, I'm cringing over here, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 972x972
>>6104820
>once forced a friend of mine to watch some shemale porn, he didn't like it but I guided him through "No man! Don't deny it! Accept the penis! Love it as a part of her, commit dude! Commit to that nut! We're having a moment here and I want you to acknowledge it!"
>>
>>6104826
It was pretty intense, like when Tyler Durden burns the narrators hand in Fight Club, just that I was holding his penis instead of his hans. But I made a shemale fapper out of him that day, I made sure he never forget, and always love dickgirls!
>>
>>6103316

Why would any cock bother me? Only repressed/fucked up people are bothered by cocks. How would doctors manage to do their job otherwise?
>>
>>6092307

i dont

i spit at ts girls
>>
>>6104846

I'm surprised that worked. And that he let you touch his dick. Did the trans girl in the porn you use pass?
>>
>>6095295
>I don't take the hormones to look like a girl. I take the hormones to look feminine and cute

this is why I hate femboys they are abusing a medication and they don't give a shit. estrogen will make you develop into a female it's not some hormone that you can just use to look "femine and cute" as you say.
>>
>>6105221
>refusing to admit to the reality that you will never actually be truly female

estro makes me cute but I'm still a guy through and through. Got a great dick, a prostate that likes being fucked, got a male reproduction system that can't produce babies but produces baby making sperm. If you can't handle reality, maybe you should just end yourself?
>>
>>6104098
they have actually scanned gay mens brains and they are the same as cis mens brains. So you are just retarded. Basically a gay femboy like yourself will have the same brain as a cis male. You are just abusing HRT because you can't accept the fact that guy men won't be into you once your bishi looks turn into ugly old male.
>>
>>6105273
lol why do you assume I am trans, for all you know I'm just a gay male posting. Seriously you like to assume alot of shit don't you. Femboys are just failed men.
>>
>>6105292
i don't know why you wanna fight so bad faggot, if you are a fellow fag, you should just shut up and suck my cock.
>>
>>6105305
I only suck masculine big dicks unlike your shriveled tiny fail cock
>>
>>6105313
my cock is pretty healthy and big. I use viagra for it.
>>
>>6105345
does that viagra give you a beard and thick lean muscles, fuck no just stfu dumb broad.
>>
>>6105036
Yeah, they were asian.

I only touched his dick figuratively. We were young so we kinda fapped together on sleepovers.
>>
>>6105362
what a bitchy faggot. Obviously you busted your rectum and are butthurt beyond hell. And I didn't even have to use my cock.
>>
I find myself correcting people's misinformation / ignorance about trans people only because I have a childhood friend who is MtF and feel its my job to help inform people to make it easier for my friend.
>>
>it's the year of our lord 2016
>gender is obviously not just a discrete binary system
>research has proven that there is no such thing as 'male' or 'female' brain, only idealizations based on averages
>people can feel more masculine or feminine based on their circumstances, ideology, mood
>dysphoria is experienced in varying degrees and so it might require varying amounts of treatment
>therefore, it's inevitable that not everyone will fall under neat classification categories

And yet, there are still people on this board who think that taking HRT makes you trans, as if you can't be a male that only has lower amount of dysphoria.

This entire thread derailed because of you faggots arguing about labels that don't mean shit
>>
>>6105675
Femboys are a stage along that process though, they are just in denial. They use HRT to transition from male to androgynous as best they can, which is STILL a transition. They are trans.
>>
>>6103316
You have like... Zero hips
>>
>>6103360
Its same experienced as adult women moron. Tell me how it's different. Try it.
>>
>>6103360
Honey was directed at husband wife or significant other dumbfuck. God you are insufferable
>>
>>6103543
Stop defining other people, their preferences and their lives you bitchy insecure faggy little mentally underdeveloped boy. Just focus on your pathetic self and stfu and enjoy your tranny boy life in silence
>>
>>6103622
Aaaaaaaaaand they're a transbian... Trying to sabotage relationships between normal mtfs and men. Ok I'm done. Lol why do I take insecure faggots seriously on this site
>>
>>6103665
Wow holy shit another faggot transbian ruining everything that has to do with trans
>>
>>6106608

Got dat bikini bridge do.
>>
>>6106608
Good thing I'm a femboy and not a disgusting tranny eh? Oh while we're at it, how about you show us your hips legs and belly :DDD

You should see how thin my shoulders are :3
>>6106642
But I'm a boy, I thought that boys who slept with trannies were straight :^) now you're the bigot
You have to want to be a girl to be a transbian.
>>6106664
This is me too. Femboy complimenting a realistic person, not a transbian.
>>6106630
>tranny
what is it with you freaks thinking that everyone else is a tranny? Is it so you feel less alone in the fact that you're a freak who will never, ever get to occupy the body that they want? Are you butthurt because I actually inhabit my ideal body - something you never will know?
>>6106612
>Its same experienced as adult women moron. Tell me how it's different. Try it.
>Try it
Ok lol you asked for it.
Basically you have XY chromosomes, a penis, even if you get srs a fake axe wound mutilated penis inverted scrotum bag that is 100% of the time non-passable to someone who as seen one before. You have a mans skeleton. You will never be an actual cis women.

Adult cis women have the entire experience of girlhood and growing up as an actual girl. They have periods. They can give birth to children. They have a real, functional, actual vagina. Their tits are fully developed almost every time. You'd have to be delusional as fuck to not see all the differences.
You have the experience of a man who has had a powerful and involuntary desire to be a woman his entire life, causing the eventual wise decision to take hormones to bring the body more in line with what the mind wants, in addition to socially transitioning into a woman. The ideal endpoint: everyone thinks you're a grill and you live your life as one. It is not the same as actually being a cis woman adult though. What you really are is a man that had something go very wrong in development, who has corrected it as best as possible. That is your experience. Not that of an actual cis woman
>>
>>6105378
you made your friend fap to trans women during a sleepover? >_>
we played smash brothers and watched tv movies..
>>
>>6107299
>tv movies

You mean like that shit on the Lifetime Network? Sorry >>6107269, trannies confirmed for real women.
>>
>>6107367
Protip: that's gay male shit. Just like all the animeposting in mtfg and all their smileys and shit when they type. Girls don't do that shit.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.