[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ GAY GENERAL ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: crown of flowers.jpg (52 KB, 496x600) Image search: [Google]
crown of flowers.jpg
52 KB, 496x600
▒ Chat: tinychat com/notgaygen

▒ Old Thread: >>6044965
>>
File: 13546775.jpg (194 KB, 1894x871) Image search: [Google]
13546775.jpg
194 KB, 1894x871
>>
>>6046887

I do that with a washcloth, use one a week. Better than wasting tissues. Just throw it in the washer and it comes out like new.
>>
>>6046887
>>6046902
nasty
>>
i had a dream that i was on a date with greco rai the other night
was qt t b h
shame hes such a degenerate whore irl
>>
>>6046907
I don't find him qt t b h
>>
>>6046907

He's dating a black dude (lives with him in a condo 2 blocks from me in Miami) and had too much plastic surgery. I've seen him at Starbucks on 2 occasions now. Flamboyant to a fault. Clearly does cocaine and drugs.
>>
>>6046921
this
way too much plastic surgery
and that's coming from someone who wants work done
I'm sure he looked better without
>>
>>6046912
post who you think is qt den

and i had another dream that i was going to assasinate bill clinton and i made this ebem speech about what a fuck boy bill clinton is and how he is responsible for like 99% of americas problems today b4 shooting him in the head while him and hillary just watched me like the shook bitch they are
>>
File: yulindex03.jpg (87 KB, 676x850) Image search: [Google]
yulindex03.jpg
87 KB, 676x850
>>6046952
>>
>>6046921
>>6046950
ffs now you said it i can see it
but t b h he just looks a bit botoxy tho its not like a dodgy nosejob or anything
>>
>>6046964
we wuz kings of siam
>>
>>6046970
you're not now so get the fuck out of Palestine
>>
File: 51.-nureyev.jpg (564 KB, 1987x3298) Image search: [Google]
51.-nureyev.jpg
564 KB, 1987x3298
>>6046970
>>
>>6046952
I can't think of anybody in particular atm but I like Hispanic guys
>>
>>6046964
eh
>>
>>6046966
he has fillers, not botox fyi
don't mean to be that guy, but you don't get botox in your lips
the bitch is pumped to hell tho
>>
File: cute-couples1280.jpg (580 KB, 1007x1000) Image search: [Google]
cute-couples1280.jpg
580 KB, 1007x1000
>>6046988
>>
File: 1460319590486.png (1 MB, 2512x1052) Image search: [Google]
1460319590486.png
1 MB, 2512x1052
>>6046972
lol muslim leftist tears are delicious.
also
>palestine 1946
>palestine 1947
>palestine 1967
palestine did not exist in those years. palestine did not exist until 1988. cry more mohammed
(:
>>
>>6046980
fuck bill clinton tho top contender for worst president he just got lucky by being elected in the 90s t b h
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxb384Y02hk
>>6046991
idk anything about plastic surgery
>>6047000
>masc4masc
ewh
>>
>>6047035
I've done a fair bit of research because I want a little work done myself
>>
File: 1460778400803.jpg (19 KB, 440x310) Image search: [Google]
1460778400803.jpg
19 KB, 440x310
>It's another politics episode
>>
>>6047043
what do you even want done
I know personally I'd consider a nosejob if I had the cash
>>
Hey you guys think it would be easy for me to get everything needed for an exit mask at Walmart and get a motel room, put it together there, and kms
>>
File: ms_naked_soldiers_282.jpg (67 KB, 750x497) Image search: [Google]
ms_naked_soldiers_282.jpg
67 KB, 750x497
>>6047055
>>
>>6047043
if i ever get rich im moving 2 worst korea and getting kpop surgery
>>
>>6047056
saving up for a nosejob which I for sure am getting
really want mild fillers under my eyes in my tear trough because I have thin skin and genetic dark under eye circles
filler is only temporary however
>>
>>6047075
that's a bit excessive imo
I'm overall really happy with my face and bone structure
>>
File: Laughing-Dalai-Lama.jpg (81 KB, 675x1024) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Dalai-Lama.jpg
81 KB, 675x1024
>>6047022
>committing genocide of palestinians
>trying to justify it as security measures and security precautions
>>
>>6047087
im not
>>
using dating apps to find people who dont use smartphones is going great family
>>
>>6047127
???
>>
>>6047141
exactly desu
>>
>>6047116
what all do you want to get done?
sometimes the risk isn't worth it

for me the way I look at it is which features on my face are the most prominent
on me, it would be my nose, my cheekbones, and my skin that stand out the most
I like my cheekbones and my skin but not my nose, so therefor if I get my nose fixed the two other most prominent features on my face are good ones
and from there you can fix small issues on your face as long as you aren't making them more prominent
for example, my lips are pretty thin but they aren't something that really stands out, so improving them would be fine, but if you go to far they become a prominent feature on your face and you end up like twitter guy with hotdogs for lips

messing with your face is a tricky thing to do and easy to seriously fuck up
so tread lightly, anon
>>
this random guy approached me at the train station today and asked me, looking DEEPLY into my eyes, if i knew when the next train to a certain district would leave. i told i didn't know and, instead of saying 'ok, thank you' and walking away, he just stood there looking at me. after some bizarre exchange of eye contact, i told him to go over to the information center and ask someone, but he just kept staring at me like a lunatic. eventually, still looking directly INTO my eyes (as if he were trying to read my fucking soul or something) and smiling, he said something along the lines of 'i just thought i'd ask you because if i went over to the info center (which was literally 20 feet away from where we were) i might miss the train' and i was like 'oh'. then he was like 'ok i'm just going to wait here then' and i said 'ok' and stepped away awkwardly. there were other 50 people in the platform and he didn't ask anyone else.

still not sure whether that guy was trying to flirt with me or just being weird. or maybe i was being weird, who knows.
he was really fucking cute. maybe i missed an opportunity ;-;
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 240x234
>>6046883
I crave for death
>>
>>6047158
you're either the biggest loser on the planet
or you actually just dodged the craziest loser on the planet

pick one to believe in desu
>>
>>6047158
You missed an opportunity.
>>
>>6047170
we know you are iphoneposter
>>
>>6047156
also to add onto that, there are a ton of small easy things you can do to greatly improve your looks
could be grooming your eyebrows, taking better care of your skin, using products that naturally plump the lips, getting your eyelashes tinted, changing your sleeping habits to make your eyes look more vibrant and rested

small things like that add up and can contribute a surprising amount to your appearance
>>
>>6047185
True but some people legitimately should go for some surgery to fix structural issues and live happier

neutrogena can't fix that shit unfortunately
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 552x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 552x517
>>6047177
I just deleted all of my selfies and other pics of myself on my phone to make space and realized how hideous I am
>>
>>6047107
>muh genocide of poor innocent terrorists
They have rejected every peace agreement. They also straps bombs to them self and blow their children up in cafes, buses, streets. But I am sure you are same kind of person that loves rapefugees and Isis
(: There has not been a week that a Palestinian have no detonated bombs on himself in public in Israel.
>security measures and security precautions
A palestinian just blew himself up today on a bus with a bomb. But I am sure your Huffington Post does not tell you about that or that they kill gays so much that gay palestinians beg for asylum in israel.
>>
>>6047156
ye i wouldnt know what to fix
was just having a bit of self-pity
>>
>>6047190
yeah, for sure
just like no amount of at home remedies or spa tricks will make me like my nose
but doing those small things improve my overall appearance and potentially detract or make up for my nose
was mainly trying to say plastic surgery isn't always the answer even if you could benefit from it
>>
I'm just so fucking bored of it all
My bf is the only one keeping me going and i can only text him
He barely texts me back anymore and it's just fucking soul crushing because I can't do anything but wait and get angry
>>
I've only had like 4 boyfriends the last 10 years, I'm 26. Lately there is this girl that has been making me confused, she is acting all cute and everything, but it is not like I'm sexually attracted to her, but it feels a lot like a crush, am I turning into bi scum?
>>
File: tumblr_o2cvdm2gCu1rto52ho1_500.jpg (154 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cvdm2gCu1rto52ho1_500.jpg
154 KB, 500x750
>>6047197
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6047211
hes fading
prepare yourself for the break up
>>
>>6047236
Just date her and find out dood.

>>6047211
He's not into you anymore, you'll get over it.
>>
>>6047249
He got a job recently and won't even text me when I know he's free
When he does reply back he says something along the lines of not wanting to share his hardships with me
I can't do anything to help him and it's killing me
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 190x265
>>6046672
If you're desperate for a boyfriend and imminently suicidal, you're probably giving off negative vibes and people won't be attracted to that.
To quote RuPaul "If you don't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?" Can I get an amen?
Also omg I can't believe Thorgy got sent home but it was justified, Chi Chi definitely won that lipsych. And she was being N-A-S-T-Y during untucked. I actually felt sorry for Derrick of all people when Thorgy taunted her. Bob's win was justified desu, and Derrick turned it... Kim's runway definitely saved her. Also Ru hates it when you camp up emotional songs and "And I Am Telling You" is such an iconic song, sung by a woman at the literal lowest point in her life, that Thorgy should have known not to kitsch it up.
>>6046921
Cocaine AND drugs, you say? Goodness.
>>
File: hjntiypost1_Large.jpg (61 KB, 406x304) Image search: [Google]
hjntiypost1_Large.jpg
61 KB, 406x304
>>6047268
>>
>>6047268
I said the same thing to my ex but desu I was just over his cut dick
>>
>>6047287
>>6047258
I can't fucking tell what he feels anymore because he's shut the world off to everyone
He has responded to me a few times with info that I feel like he wouldn't share with me otherwise so I think there's a tiny bit of hope
I just need to be patient and seek an opening
>>
>>6047311
Hes shut the world off to him rather
>>
>>6047311
yeah nope thats exactly what I do to dudes
its just kind of fun to lead guys on emotionally and then just stop responding eventually

so enjoy neo
>>
>>6047268

Sounds like you'd be better broken up.

Copy/paste this.

I feel as if we shouldn't be together anymore.
Take care.
>>
>>6047311
He's withdrawn, and you're not going to crack him out of that shell very easily if at all. Your only recourse is to go to him and have a full on heart to heart that you know stuff isn't right and that you WANT to hear his troubles.
>>
>>6047311

does he have a friend named John?

These came to mind:
John
Cheating
Keeps you holding on
>>
I spent a lot of time investing in a person. It's not just actual money, from dates etc.

But I mean more along the lines of giving said person everything I could. I've probably spent non-consecutive days helping plan his life, talking about options, setting goals, helping through school, etc.

Shared my experience in the same career field he chose, shared life experience with him, hell I even taught him how to lift weights, and so much more.

Of course we broke up. I just gave him the impression I wasn't serious long-term outwardly. That and I let a few insecurities about coming out to family dictate somethings.

But inside I wonder if he'll realize what I was trying to do for him one day. I hope it won't be too little too late until he comes back around.

I told him I love him. And I know he cares too. But it ended badly.
>>
>>6047347
>But I mean more along the lines of giving said person everything I could. I've probably spent non-consecutive days helping plan his life, talking about options, setting goals,

I really need someone like that in my life. I'm 30.
>>
>>6047336
Holy shit actual good advice from 4chan on relationships
I would fucking love to talk to him personally in down time but he has practically zero, when he's off work he has to worry about homework, band shit because he's obligated due to being a drum major and when he's not doing all that he's resting because he's tired from all that shit
>>
>>6047361
There's plenty of good advice, the only problem is you quantify good advice as advice you agree with that is sugar coated.
>>
File: Pee-wee_Twitter_Profile.jpg (71 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Pee-wee_Twitter_Profile.jpg
71 KB, 500x492
>>6047338
You're such a farce. Just stop before you make a fool of yourself again.
>>
>>6047361

Go over to his place for a chat. What is he going to do? Kick you out? Stop allowing your mind to create and stir up scenarios about him ignoring you. Go over to his place and chat with him.
>>
>>6047356
I'm about to be 24 with a solid foundation in life.

The guy I love is 21, who arguably I influenced a whole lot, considering he's practicallyfollowed in my foot steps in life.

I hope it pays off for him like it did me. But I'll be happier if he comes back home.
>>
>>6047356
Nobody saves you. You have to do it for yourself.
>>6047361
If you buy that argument, then you buy that he's too busy for a relationship right now, and that's the line he'll use to end things. You're going to need to find time to have an in person heart to heart - texts can be ignored, someone sitting opposite you showing that they care can't as easily be.
>>
>>6047361

Is your name John, is his name John, do you know if he has a friend name John.

I feel he's withdrawn from you for other reasons than him being too tired due to work. I feel he's cheating on you to be honest.
>>
>>6047371
We're both in high school (18) and his parents are homophobic
My best bet is to see why he's working his ass off and if it's for no good reason I'll convince him to stop
He used to be so fucking cheerful and happy but he's just hating himself more and more
>>
>>6047386
Is his name Blake?
>>
File: Cover-play1913.jpg (20 KB, 211x240) Image search: [Google]
Cover-play1913.jpg
20 KB, 211x240
>>6047372
Tbh from the sounds of it you think you're better than him and have some weird messiah/pygmalion complex where you're this fantastic person who martyr'd himself raising a proper human being out of the firmament.
It sounds at the very least codependent as fuck, and not healthy or pleasant. I don't blame him for bailing
>>
>>6047386
That sounds awful
Not him, he sounds like he's doing something for a reason, you just sound selfish and bitter that he's upgrading himself and you're still.. well... that.
>>
>>6047236
is it bad that there are more guys that I've casually fooled around with semi regularly than guys I've actually been in relationships with?

It isn't something that I've ever really thought about or even realized I guess
and I've never really considered myself to be slutty or promiscuous

am I a slut in denial or is this fairly common?
>>
>>6047401
No it doesn't, it sounds like his boyfriend has depression
>>
>>6047372
>24 with a solid foundation in life

Things can change in a moment. Everyone's solid foundation can turn into quicksand.
>>
>>6047415
Yes it does. It sounds like the boyfriend is just focusing on his life and the faggot is obsessed with making it all about him and his needs.

They're both way too young for this fag to be this clingy and making the dude's life even harder.
>>
>>6047415
There you go
He won't admit to it but he's usually had these seasonal spouts of depression for no real reason but they tend to go away after a while
Now I know why he's having it and not sure how long it will last
>>
>>6047386

>both in HS
>taking some retarded highschool relationship seriously

Should move on to college guys.
>>
>>6047412
Why would that be bad? Romantic attraction is rare, physical attraction is common, and if it's all consensual and nobody's cheating then being slutty or promiscuous isn't hurting anyone. I rarely get into relationships for that reason, enjoying sex with someone and enjoying their company is rarely enough to warrant going out with them
>>
>>6047428

Why don't you buy him a gift? Something that he would love. Maybe that will cheer him up.
>>
>>6047397
No.

I just want the guy that I love back home. I truly see him as my equal and want to share the rest of my life with him. He got me over a lot of hang ups in life, the guy did so much for me.

My question was simply, I wonder if he'll recognize it one day, and it might lead him back to me. Basically because he didn't believe I was planning to stay long term, yet as he grows he might read between the lines.

I feel bad for your projection ability, you must be paranoid or as insecure as I was.
>>
>>6047431
People who take HS relationships that seriously tend to get a bit too crazy with college relationships. They never give themselves enough breathing room.
>>
>>6047412

Nah that's pretty common these days, we watched a video in sociology today and talked a lot about how hookups/FWB and all that have become more of a norm. I don't think it's an issue unless maybe you're fucking 20 guys a week, then it might be a bit excessive. I mean I've never really been in a relationship, but I've done sexual things with guys.
>>
>>6047422
Eh, unless there's a run on the banks tomorrow and I'm stuck like you then maybe or contract some aliment.
>>
>>6047427
Actually you might be right, anon is an unreliable narrator. He might just not be chirpy around anon and withdrawing because he's gone off anon, and anon is relying on him too much for support
We don't really have the details here
>>
>>6047442
I tried to compliment him once recently and he told me to not do it again and it's a waste of time
He sees everything here recently as not having any meaning at all, like our fucking high school graduation for instance
>Hey you want to come have dinner with me before it?
>No, it means nothing and it's a waste of time to celebrate
>>
>>6047462
I typically tend to rail on the person telling their side of the story because they always tell it in a favorable light to them. In general, detail will always be missing and no actual conclusive advice can be given.

And so, my bullying continues.
>>
>>6047474
>oh no my high school boyfriend isn't taking graduation seriously D:
>who will Chelsea go to the winter ball with?
>is Mindy really sleeping with Chad???
>>
>>6047484
Mindy is such a fucking slut no joke I seriously caught her gargling Brad's dick when Chad wasn't around.
>>
>>6047456

My job/career laid me off due the $15/hr minimum wage hike. They rather hire $15/hr slaves than pay me and others $30/hr+ who've been there for years. My seniority didn't mean a thing. Granted I have money to live on but still be prepared for major changes with many U.S. states trying to push for a $15/hr minimum wage.
>>
>>6047439
true
I have nothing wrong with people being promiscuous and having tons of sex as long as they're safe and responsible
but I'd be lying if I said I don't take things like that into consideration when determining if I want to pursue a relationship with someone

>>6047455
>unless maybe you're fucking 20 guys a week
I only "officially" lost my virginity Saturday night lol but I'm definitely no stranger to fooling around with guys
>>
>>6047443
I'm not projecting, I know your type.
>I spent a lot of time investing in a person.
>I gave him everything I could.
>I influenced him
>He's practically followed in my foot steps
>I wonder if he'll realise what I was trying to do for him
>As he grows he might read between the lines
>I wonder if he'll recognise it one day, and it might lead back to me
pfft
That's all basically boiling down to "I moulded him into something better than he was, I hope he's thankful for it. He's too immature to be grateful now but when he grows up a bit maybe he'll realise it".
Care to break down for us why exactly it ended so badly? Besides you not "seeming serious enough"?
>>
im just gonna tripfag because itll be easier to moan about him
>>6047475
Thats pretty smart desu, maybe ill found out something i didnt know
>>
>>6047488
oh my god but did you see clarissa's haiiir? like seriously guuurl
>>
>>6047474
That just sounds like your typical teenage edgelord. Tell me has he been reading any "intro to philosophy" books recently? Smoking any of those jazz cigarettes?
>>
>>6047474

Perhaps he's getting beat or sexually abused at home and has lost interest in everything. If not..he's just a negative nancy. You need to do something to help him snap out of it. What does he really like? There has to be a gift or something that he would be stoked about.
>>
>>6047498
I would, but you seem to already have made a judgement already.

Either way, I love him.
>>
>>6047278
Wow You Took Two Paragraphs To Write
>jus b yourself anon :)
>>
>>6047513
I'm sure you do, in your own way.
>>
>>6047508
Oh my god don't remind me of that phase.
Literally telling everyone I read philosophical books but all I did was like one chapter from a psych text lmao

>>6047510
This is bad advice and you should feel bad
>>
>>6047474

Do what I did. Runaway from home. Take a bus ticket to Brooklyn NY. I did that when I was 16 and it worked out amazingly well for me.
>>
>>6047491
I dont understand. You made 30$/hr and instead they are going to hire 2 15$/hr people?

also the minnimum wage doesnt go up to that rate for years
>>
>>6047516
most of that appears to have been an off topic ramble about rupauls drag race
anon's right though, why would you go out with a desperate and suicidal loser, like if you went on a date with someone who was clearly coming across that way, why would you opt to have a second date with someone like that
>>
>>6047508
No, its not a >Why does anything mean anything dude
Its a >Im so fucking depressed to the point not feeling anything about significant things
>>6047510
Even when he's happy he'd never really been one for gifts, he just didnt like people going out of their way to help him
>>6047527
Men pretending to be women through any sort of media (online with girl pictures, irl with drag racing, watching shitty tv shows, etc) should be ignored at all costs
>>
>>6047510
Buying someone a gift in this situation is a bad idea. It's going to read like you're trying to buy his affection, or that you think that depression can be hooshed away with some little present. This is up there with the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl approach to dealing with stuff, like "I know you're sad, but let's lie on our backs and stare up at the stars!" or "Hey I know you've been feeling sad recently, so I made you a playlist of really happy music!"
>>
>>6047535
Yeah that sounded bad even if he did like that type of stuff
>>
>>6047535
"My grandpa just died"
"OMG Wow so sad here I made a spotify playlist for you"
>>
>>6047533
High school graduation is not really significant in any real way. He's being a moody teenager.
>Hey! Are you psyched for High School graduation day, Donnie?
>God MOM, who cares? What does anything matter? NOBODY understands me! It's all bullshit, and you're all phonies! I'm going to my ROOM!
You'll understand when you're older, dear. Unless you can give us some better examples of other significant things he doesn't care about enough?
>>
>>6047523
>it worked out amazingly well for me.
Daddy Richards says I'm his favourite working girl, and if I make another $200 by the end of the week, he's going to buy me a fur coat!
>>
>>6047540
thanks for making me laugh anon
The internet can be used for good as much as it can be used for bad
>>6047547
Am i the only one in the world that thinks its a tad bit significant that you're literally never going to public school ever again in your entire life?
>>
>>6047552
>Am i the only one in the world that thinks its a tad bit significant that you're literally never going to public school ever again in your entire life?
yes b/c u r a child
>>
>>6047156
>>6047185
you should add a haircut to the list
>>
>>6047552
literally everyone thinks that when they're that age
and then they reach college
and then go through the feelings again but now with college

you just deal family
>>
>>6047474
The only thing you can really do if you want to be with him, is to sink down with him. That's all there is to it.
All advice about trying to lift his spirits or have a heartfelt talk or fix him, its not going to work, it will just drive him away.

All you can do is become as jaded as him and join him on his journey to see how desensitized he can get.
>>
>>6047347
>I let a few insecurities about coming out to family dictate somethings.
This is a dealbreaker for me, I don't blame him one bit
>>
>>6047552
>Am i the only one in the world that thinks its a tad bit significant that you're literally never going to public school ever again in your entire life?
It's slightly significant. Enough to have a couple of parties about, maybe get a bit teary on the last day of school when you hug your friends, that's about it. It's not a big deal, and your boyfriend correctly realising that it's largely a farce for the popular kids to fuss over (just like a prom, or a yearbook) speaks to his relative maturity. Especially if you're implying the ceremony of graduation itself is super important.
You say he's seeing everything recently as unimportant - can you give examples of things besides graduation he's stopped caring about?
>>
>>6047347
>I wasn't serious long-term outwardly.
This instantly gets a cut from me. If you can't demonstrate long term commitment, I just can't bother caring anymore. And I definitely wouldn't go back to someone who had a problem with this either, too much drama to deal with.
>>
>>6047552
Also the thing you should be more worried about is that he doesn't want to go for a meal beforehand, rather than the fact he doesn't care about graduation. Sounds like he's deliberately fading on you.
Tell me, are you going to different colleges or anything like that?
>>
>>6047582
>Tell me, are you going to different colleges or anything like that?
ooh anon's onto something
>It's coming up to graduation
>Boyfriend stops replying to texts, claims to be busy all the time, literally refuses to have pre-graduation meal with you because he thinks it's pointless
>Going to different colleges
He wants to be single when he gets to college, because he doesn't want to deal with long distance so he can actually have a life (mature decision) and he's already fading you out now because he knows you're dramatic so wants to ease in to cutting you off now rather than dealing with the fallout later (mature decision)
The last part comes from
>My bf is the only one keeping me going and i can only text him
and how melodramatic you are in the thread. You lean on him and are a drama queen, so he knows he needs to start crowbarring off the limpet now if he wants a clean shot at college
>>
>>6047612
damn judge judy laying down the law
>>
>>6047559
So i dont count or are you just going to list everyone else as an outlier because we're dealing with vague numbers here?
>>6047575
Its more than >Oh hey this is kinda dumb
Its the way he says it that makes me feel like he's depressed over it, you guys can pull the LOL YOU'RE JUST YOUNG YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID bomb on me
Im not comparing it to prom or anything and we both kinda hate that type of stuff, i just think it signifies that we're never gonna be the same again for our entire lives in a major way
Its just minor things that he thinks are but again i think its mainly just the way he words it that makes it seem like he's having a bad time
>>6047582
Im gonna say this for the last time
Its not that he's losing interest in me or that i do shit to make him mad, its that he's super fucking depressed and he needs to get over himself
My biggest issue is that i dont know how or why he's gonna do that
There's a comm college im going to for basics in his city right now (its like a 20 min drive to there) and he's going to the regular uni in the city im currently living in so we wont really change much in way of being close together
>>
>>6047629
>he needs to get over himself
Apply this statement to yourself. Not your (now) ex, but you.
>>
>>6047629
>Its the way he says it that makes me feel like he's depressed over it
I mean... I know you said we'd do it, buuut you are only 18 and maybe not the best judge of whether or not someone is depressed. Like, if he's depressed then he still cares about you but he's going through a hard time and needs your love and support, right? Whereas if he's not depressed then he's just gone off you. So you have an incentive to read him as depressed, and you've already gone from saying "he's shut the world off to everyone" and "he doesn't care about important things" to "it's just minor things that he thinks.... it's mainly the way he words it".
> he's super fucking depressed and he needs to get over himself
...so this is about you, then, isn't it? Depressed people don't need to "get over themselves", that's something an angry person says about someone not behaving the way they want to.
> we wont really change much in way of being close together
You're going to community college, he's going to regular uni. Does regular uni have dorms? Either way, maybe he'll be embarrassed about his high school boyfriend who goes to community college turning up at his "proper" university. Maybe he's grown tired of you and hopes to meet some nice young guys at his university. You're not really selling this whole "my boyfriend has depression and I need to save him" thing.
>>
File: me.jpg (32 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
32 KB, 540x405
Guys, I'm 40. Never had a boyfriend before or sex. Never worked and don't have my driver's license. Still live at home with mom and play vidya all day. She's supportive of me.

Is it too late to change and become the daddy that some of you desire?
>>
File: 1459264351507.jpg (141 KB, 1008x1058) Image search: [Google]
1459264351507.jpg
141 KB, 1008x1058
would you date a mudslime?
>>
>LOL DUDE YOU'RE ONLY 18
nuke this fucking board pls hiroshimoot
im out
>>
>>6047655
Anyway, maybe that was a bit harsh, but mostly what you need to do is decide on a course of action. Tell him you NEED to see him in person to talk to him, and explain the things you've been explaining to us. You're not going to get much traction with him otherwise. If he refuses to meet up with you in person now, while you're both at the same school, then I guarantee that depressed or not he will not be meeting up with you during college.
>>
>>6047668

post your face and nudes before you go
>>
>>6047662
Get a job and work out and you are pretty enough to dominate some boipucci
>>
>>6047662
That's obviously not you, but if that guy was as described I'd totally get high with him and fuck him. Wouldn't date him though.
>>
>>6047668
don't let the door hit you on your newly single ass on the way out
>>
File: me.jpg (19 KB, 417x480) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
19 KB, 417x480
>>6047687

what makes you think it's not me?
>>
>>6047712
The man in the photos is quite handsome and doesn't seem like the sort to have lead the life you have.
If that IS you (I strongly encourage you to pose with something showing the current date and time), hey daddy. Where are you based? I'm guessing America?
>>
>>6047662
I can't think of any job that suits you. Construction maybe?
>>
File: CgQrdSOVAAAMzPY.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CgQrdSOVAAAMzPY.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>6047668
>>
File: Untitled.png (857 KB, 774x440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
857 KB, 774x440
did brent corrigan age well?
>>
Hi /gaygen/
>>
>>6046883
Ok so I was playing with my prostate months ago. It felt amazing like amazing experience but I was pushing hard. My prostate or rather just ass region feels weird. Like when I think about it or when I'm jerkin it. I don't get morning wood either but I jerk and take a piss before bed so that must be why. Either way I'm scared.
>>
File: CgOWlKfUUAAPISd.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CgOWlKfUUAAPISd.jpg
158 KB, 1024x768
>>6047847
That's not a flattering photo.
He's a very attractive man, but he was strikingly beautiful as an 18 year old. He's aging well, but he's not as attractive - but he was never going to be, his appeal back then was boyishness and looking like that isn't sustainable
>>
>>6046887
>>6046902
Why not just hold it inside the foreskin and then release it on the toilet?
>>
>>6047898
I don't know ha
>>
>>6047662
>>6047712
Did we scare the hot dad away?
>>
>>6048117
At last there's always an interchangeable femboy around willing to show you her 18 inch waist
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 640x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 640x777
Hey that looks like me
>>
File: hi.jpg (30 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
30 KB, 540x405
>>6048117

I'm still here.
>>
>>6048193
Tell us a bit about yourself, mystery Dad. How do you find yourself in your current situation? What happened after school/college/whatever that meant you never ended up working?
>>
File: 1426329672811.jpg (19 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
1426329672811.jpg
19 KB, 316x237
>>6048193
Fuck me I'll bite.

If you haven't changed so far why the fuck would you change now?

You do realize that working and looking good doesn't automatically translate into finding a good person right?

Unless you were rich, which I doubt you are, it'd take years until you got the air of experienced manly guy that so many young boys seek out.

How the fuck did you manage to stay all this time without working? Not even fucking hobbies that could land you some money?

How hasn't your mother not kicked you out?

Don't you have no shame?

And lastly, fuck, if you haven't managed to do anything different in 15 years why do you think a bunch of anons are going to manage to change your mind?

I'm being rough but at this age you surely know that life's rough and will fuck you up.
>>
>>6048227
Anon, we're being nice to him because he's hot and not a femboy! You're going to scare him off! If you're harsh off the bat we won't get to know anything about him and I'm as curious as you as to how you can make it to 40 without ever working
>>
File: pika pi.jpg (87 KB, 1012x718) Image search: [Google]
pika pi.jpg
87 KB, 1012x718
>>6048193
Oh yes I forgot to say, I do hope you stay with this insane luck you have, manage to get your shit together, move on and find a guy that fits your preferences.
>>
>>6047794
Gurl I have seen it all, the little white children of gaygen are posting Miss Prada.

My work is done, my gifs were not posted in vain
>>
>>6048227
>How the fuck did you manage to stay all this time without working?
>How hasn't your mother not kicked you out?
I'm going with wealthy family and some sort of mental health condition which meant they were scared to push him too hard.
Best case scenario: his parents loved him dearly, but he was mentally fragile and rather than risk another breakdown decided to just keep him at home and give him pocket money
Worst case scenario: Some sort of Norman Bates thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9mJ2oBONug
It's a shame. He's handsome and looks like he has kind eyes. I don't know how you'd even begin to start at age 40. But then again, they say life begins at 40...
>>
>>6047666
I dated a Persian dude who was nominally Muslim. He was cool.
>>
>>6047666
>satan wants to know if you would date a mudshit
Nah I'm not into beastiality.
>>
File: sheikh chic.jpg (105 KB, 570x450) Image search: [Google]
sheikh chic.jpg
105 KB, 570x450
>>6048279
gotta admit, arabs are pretty hot
>>
>>6048292
their temper is too explosive though.
>>
File: url.jpg (52 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
52 KB, 396x385
> he will never notice you
>>
File: 1367895243049.png (189 KB, 1084x787) Image search: [Google]
1367895243049.png
189 KB, 1084x787
>always end up saying stupid romantic shit to guys I'm not even in love with when we're hooking up
how do I stop help

I blame anime
>>
File: 1458354756970.jpg (17 KB, 286x380) Image search: [Google]
1458354756970.jpg
17 KB, 286x380
>>6048434
> find the passion and affection and the idea that i just belong to the one guy hot as shit
> don't want them to actually love me
>>
>>6048438
wanna be not-in-love together, anon?
>>
File: bedtime.jpg (18 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
bedtime.jpg
18 KB, 249x213
>>6048442
BRIS
A
N
E
?
>>
File: 1348958048269.png (426 KB, 740x339) Image search: [Google]
1348958048269.png
426 KB, 740x339
>>6048445
usa srry
>>
File: 1434022051354.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434022051354.png
72 KB, 900x900
> having a really gassy day for some reason
> "hey anon want to come over? ;)"
yea nice timing
>>
>>6048004
I'm surprised anyone else does this. I don't do it anymore, but I sure as fuck used to.
>>
File: 1456123337584.jpg (11 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1456123337584.jpg
11 KB, 250x236
>>6048004
> blow a big load
> foreskin explodes
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 853x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 853x937
>sudden random lewd thoughts of licking ex's torso
>thoughts go into territory of wishing I had made out with him more

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFrick...
>>
I want to be gay.

I want to be attracted to guys.

>tfw straight
>>
>>6048004
what?
>>
>>6048537

Also, please don't make fun of me.
>>
>>6048537
Just fake it until you make it
>>
>>6048537
The solution is to become transgender.
>>
File: husbears.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
husbears.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>these guys come up behind you at the gym and slap your ass
What do you do?
>>
>>6048720
Drop my pants and beg for it.
>>
File: bottomfeelingsecure.jpg (188 KB, 640x738) Image search: [Google]
bottomfeelingsecure.jpg
188 KB, 640x738
>>6048733
>yfw the bottom rides you
>>
>>6048743
reversed cowgirl
>>
>>6048743
Works for me, that's the best kind of sandwich.
>>
I was really sweet on a cute guy at uni and I just discovered he deferred until next year, fuck my entire life
>>
>>6048822
easy come, easy go.
>>
Bah
>>
>>6048662

What do you mean?

>>6048673

That won't make me attracted to men, though. I want to submit to someone strong and powerful.
>>
>>6048907
Aren't you just looking for a dominant woman then? There's a lot of Dom girls out there, if you're in England there's a forum specifically for Dom's.
>>
>>6048910

I guess. Maybe if I find a dom gf my obsession with wanting to be gay and be with men will go away?
>>
>>6048931
Oh wait you actually *want* to be gay?

You don't find men emotionally or physically attractive though, so why would you wish to? Do you find women attractive or not?
>>
File: me.jpg (26 KB, 370x259) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26 KB, 370x259
>>6048212
It was an escalation of things but for the most part I do not want to participate in a dog eat dog world, where people are willing to lie, kill, cheat, and trample over one another to get a bigger piece of temporary cake.

If anything my act of not participating in society is a protest towards the current establishment that needs to be abolished and burned to the ground.

>>6048227
Life may be rough for you. It definitely seems like you're frustrated and full of judgments/assumptions about people who choose to live a different lifestyle than the one you've been programmed to play a part in.

To put your mind at ease, I have never received welfare or used any of your society's social services which are completely and utterly useless. I don't pay taxes and never will regardless of any money I happen to make under the table.

I choose to live on the fringe. Disappointing members of society makes my day. They all would be me if they weren't loaded with fluoride, high fructose corn syrup, gmo's, and pasteurized/sterile/processed foods that keep their pineal glands calcified and locked into a pyramid scheme since birth.

It's sad how most choose to participate in the current society when it just makes them more depressed and mentally ill.

>>6048256
My family isn't wealthy. I have no diagnosed mental or health issues. I'm just freedom impersonified. I spend most of my time hitchhiking, travelling, and being homeless in-between spending time at my mom's house playing video games. Everyone should really get out of their box and discover the fringes that live outside society. Leave your homes, college dorms, 4chan and escape into wild abandon. You will never find who you really are within the constraints of society. Don't bring anything with you and you'll meet Jesus.
>>
File: MrGhengis.jpg (113 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MrGhengis.jpg
113 KB, 1200x1200
>You'll never be out on the open steppe, bareback on your horse, falcons at your wrist, and riding into the sunset, beyond which lies your yurts and harem of young archer boys.
Why live
>>
>>6048954
>which are completely and utterly useless.
lmao easy to say when mummy still pays for you to wank and play vidya 24/7
>>
>>6048976
>bareback on your horse
>>
>>6049004
>>
Finally got a guy to continue talking to me past a day... We have a date for this weekend.

He seems really nice, loves hunting and archery, and I hope a southern drawl...

If he calls me darlin', I'll melt
>>
>>6049081
Make sure to bring a piece of hay for him to nibble on to complete the look!
>>
>>6048720
Melt and die a happy man.
>>
>tfw job
>tfw friends
>tfw going to school in the fall
>tfw driver's license soon
All I need is a bf now and I'll finally be the perfect normie
>>
>>6049089

I just hope he doesn't do chewing tobacco... Briefly was into a guy who did that, grossest thing.
>>
>>6049112
When you get your drivers licence you have to buy a foxbody mustang, assuming you live in America.

>>6049114
Haha damn, never ever known anyone in my life to do that stuff, it must have been absolutely awful. Did you make out with him? What was his mouth like?
>>
>>6049119
It's pretty popular here.

We made out once right after he did it... It was way worse than kissing a guy who just smoked... Way too much saliva, tasted, and I couldn't get the sight of his cup filled with spit....
>>
>>6048954
>They all would be me if they weren't loaded with fluoride, high fructose corn syrup, gmo's, and pasteurized/sterile/processed foods that keep their pineal glands calcified and locked into a pyramid scheme since birth.
>I have no diagnosed mental or health issues.
uhhhh
idk I'd probably still fuck him
>>
>>6048954
>I spend most of my time hitchhiking, travelling, and being homeless
And not once in this time have you had sex? Really? No once in all of that have you had a guy try it on with you?
>>
>>6048438

Know this feel too well ;)
>>
File: 1456499859194.png (247 KB, 539x500) Image search: [Google]
1456499859194.png
247 KB, 539x500
>>6048954
>Don't bring anything with you and you'll meet Jesus
Sure bud, whatever you say
>>
>>6049139
Ahahhaa oh shit, he even had a little spitune? Oh my gosh hah!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgn991rMe1w
>>
>>6049410
when is britney just going to end her pathetic excuse of a life
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 620x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 620x621
>>6049454
>tryin to come for the queen of the world

have several seats hun
>>
>>6049410

It's really not that bad.
>>
>>6049483
britney...
..more like schizney....
>>
>>6049403

Well, does a water bottle count? Because it's usually either a water bottle, a sonic cup, or a can of Dr. Pepper that people accidentally drink out of.
>>
my straight friend has been joking around with me too much lately, callin me 'baby', 'stud', asking me if i've missed him
all in a joking tone of course, but still
i'm playing along

he should know hes playing with fire tb h
>>
i came out the closet like 5 weeks ago

nobody treats me any different, and its barely even been mentioned

no gay friends suddenly materialised and approached me

life is still just as lonely and boring as ever

am i ugly
>>
>>6049548
Make out with him
>>
>>6049559
you post frog memes on 4chan, bro. i think you already answered your own question.
>>
>>6049606
Frog memes are dank
>>
>>6049525
Naw he needs a proper brass spitune!
>>6049548
So does my straight friend, it's annoying as hell because I just want him to jump on this already. Just flirt back, its what I do.
>>6049559
Eh, sucks. Now you're out though you should go to some gay clubs or something, minge with the rest of the homos!
>>
File: rainy_days_sunglasses.jpg (13 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
rainy_days_sunglasses.jpg
13 KB, 300x279
>>6049614
saying memes are dank is so last year.
and frog memes are not fresh.
>>
>tfw found a fucking unicorn
>QT twink who likes hunting, camping and hiking
>just got back from a few days in my cabin
I think I found true love.
>>
>>6049621
Enjoy your HIV
>>
>>6049621
>ur cabin

HOW OLD ARE YOU NIGGER
>>
>>6049627
24. I inherited it from my Grandfather after he passed since none of my other family members like this sort of thing.

>>6049625
Not gonna happen, anon.
>>
>>6049632
how much could you sell it for?

does it have electricity/water?
>>
>>6049559

I came out a month ago. Not much has changed. It's really others that need time to change - you already know who you are in this respect. It will take time but you have invested in a long term ability to be yourself.
>>
>>6049621

How old is said twink? If he's under 25 he's probably crazy and if he's over 25 he's probably not gonna be pretty much longer.
>>
>>6049621
hunting is disgusting desu
>>
>>6049638
>wanting to sell a free cabin
>>
>>6049621

Not that unicorn down here.

1/4 guys, twink or otherwise, are super into stuff like hunting, fishing, camping, mudding
>>
>>6049621
Impressive.

How'd you find one?
>>
>>6049638
No idea. I've never had any interest in selling it because I plan on moving there. And yeah, it has water and electricity.

>>6049645
Same age as me. 24. And I don't really care about that whole stupid "twink death" bullshit. I still like guys.

>>6049646
Only if you're a faggot.

>>6049652
It is in Australia. Feels terrible.

>>6049658
I met him for the first time at work, though we only talked for a few minutes. He doesn't work with me, he was just there visiting a relative. I then met him again at the gun range and we talked again, this time I got his number.
>>
>>6049621
hunting is for inadequate penis size inbreds
get a more productive outlet than taking out ur insecurities by brutally + painfully killing animals
>>
>>6049679
As long as you eat what you kill I guess its fine, don't really see the point in it other than that. Unless you are doing it for like pest control or to save an end angered species by removing some of its predators.

Stuff like the ivory trade is disgusting though, just dumb rich cunts "hey look at me its an elephants nose or something"
>>
>>6049679
Spotted the liberal cuck
>>
>>6049672

Well, Australia is natures hell hole. I'd hope a twink would be prepared to hunt to stop giant spiders and killer Crabs
>>
>>6049686

If a man brought me venison, pelts, and a fancy antler that he got from a deer he killed and dressed and brought back...

I'd marry him after I've made copious amounts of love to him
>>
File: earth-graphics-200_1080292a[1].jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
earth-graphics-200_1080292a[1].jpg
48 KB, 400x300
>>6049707
>tfw australian friend told me about bird eating spiders
>didn't believe him
>mfw it's true
Australia is scary
>>
>>6049686
hunters saying they do it for conservation is just a outright lie
A. why dont they ever work with the local authority and find out where/which animals need culling in what specific numbers and for what purposes
B. if it was about culling why dont they use a more humane method of death than blowing its skull apart with a shotgun
its gratification from exerting force over other more vulnerable living creatures plain and simple
>>6049687
found the small cock inbred
>>
>>6049652
1/4 guys here are into Death Grips and ketamine, so I guess we're both in our ideal locations
>>
>>6049715
im not defending hunting (its gross), but idk if you really get what conservation hunters do. they do work with local authorities in plenty of places, like australia and kangaroos.

i'm also unsure how shooting something is specifically more inhumane than any other way we kill animals; if something's skull is blown apart it's just straight up dead, completely ignoring that "blown apart" is rarely something hunters want to happen
>>
>>6049714
That's actually just an Orb Weaver that's overgrown
>>
>>6049710
That sounds like my type of courting. Too bad you're so ugly.
>>
>>6049715
A.They do
B.A heart and lung shot is the most humane and the most praticed.
>>
>>6049772

Stick and stones, anon... Those are my foreplay tools du jour
>>
>>6049715

i normally agree with you in these spats, but this time you're chatting complete bollocks
>>
>>6049740
ye conservation hunters
that isnt every uneducated hunter which always try and act like they are doing a service to nature and what they are doing is noble while posing with corpses with big ass smiles on their faces. and t b h i think the benefit (outside of monetary benefit) hunters have on conservation is hugely over stated and culls are very often unnecessary and wrongly executed. but that is an entirely separate discussion.
>it's just straight up dead
your joking right? its pretty fucking hard to kill anything cleanly as much as they want to act like they are some master marksman that animal is needlessly suffering so they can get a little stiffy over it. t b h i just mostly hate the fake ass macho man bs of running around in the woods with a big gun thinking ur super manly which is what it is about for these lil bitch boy faggots.
>>
>>6049796

NEET with no realworld experience detected
>>
>>6049796
you used the phrase "blown apart" which is pretty much straight up dead.
animals live being butchered all the time, animals are in hellish conditions to get animal products, etc. i don't see a big difference between a relatively low-stress life with a sudden death compared to a high-stress life with a sudden death. i'm also unsure if you really understand how conservation hunting or culling work at all so i don't think is a discussion worth continuing.

also a lot of people i know go hunting as a meditative exercise, its not really about killing animals or displays of masculinity, it's literally about being away from society while doing something they feel is constructive and engaging.
>>
>>6049796
>your ancestors hunted with rocks, sticks, to provide for themselves and later firearm as time and technology advanced
>hunting was symbolic of community and kinship with a tribe and later family and friends

NAH DAT SHIT B GAY SENPAI YOLO SWAG SMALL DICK OOGA BOOGA MUH TUMBLR SAYS HUNTING IS EVIL NO CHILL
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 802x1000
My dad is a hunter, I'm a hunter, it's a beautiful thing when done correctly and sickening when done wrong. My dad used to kill for sport, then he became saved ( praise Jesus or whatever ) and only killed for food, then he stopped killing and just went out and watched the animals. Truly apotheosis through hunting, is more possible than most activities. By the end of his killing days, he would always pray over the animal before shooting it. Now, he lets his sons do the killing.

I've only ever killed things that I ate, and he taught me a lot about the sanctity of life, and the value of complete silence, and nature, through hunting.

People who don't do it, will never get it. Much like taking it up the ass.
>>
>>6049800
kwl opinion buddy
>>6049824
why does the shitty practices of the agricultural industry justify other shitty things
it doesnt
why do they hunt then if its not about killing animals
find something else to do like im sorry
>>6049864
>le appeal to nature
who gives a fuck
we dont worship the bear spirit for prosperity b4 raid neighbouring settlements for their women and shiny things anymore either
>>
Whatever happened to police-kun?
>>
>>6049900
>appeal to nature

So what exactly is your argument then? Since you can't recognize your own fallacy nor my satire of your own immature basis.

#retk
>>
>>6049920
wtf are you talking about
stop (you)ing me you fucking inbreed
>>
>>6049928

why is it you always lose every argument and end up sounding like a petulant child
>>
>>6049930
bc you cant handle the truth t b h
+ do i know you
>>
Every thread I visit, no matter the board, desolves into arguing over the most meaningless shit. I think I have super powers
>>
>>6049941
Your superpowers are shit. I have superior powers.
>>
>>6049928
>claim fallacy
>can't recognize own fallacy
>calls others inbred

I lity you kid, you must be uneducated trash if you can extrapolate what I'm getting at.
>>
>>6049911

Last I heard, he stayed the night at the officers house and cuddled (no sex)

So unless that other anon was right and the police officer beat him to death
>>
>>6049946
Oh yeah? Is it taking a big, throbbing, uncut 12 inch dick up your ass and bottoming it out?
Or maybe your dick preference is like mine, of the dragon variety
>>
>>6049950
lol i understand what you are t r y i n g to say i just think your a stupid fucking inbreed and also completely wrong
anyone else or can we just agree that i am right
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.