[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are FTM much less common than MTF ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: Man deer.jpg (21 KB, 295x395) Image search: [Google]
Man deer.jpg
21 KB, 295x395
I heard somebody basically say that its easier to get by in life as a woman, especially in terms of sex and with society becoming more feminine there is more pros. Although its a pretty shallow explaination
>>
>>5960276
It's true. Unless you live in a shithole, being a woman is literally easy mode living
>>
>>5960276
FTM are just as common as MTF. It's just that you don't notice them because they tend to pass better.
>>
Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not there. Testosterone is a powerful drug, and most FtM pass without problems.
>>
>>5960304
>>5960307
Makes sense, now that I think of it male clothing is more comprehensive
>>
>>5960304
>>5960307
every statistic shows more mtf than ftm

>>5960276
>>5960288
>being a trans woman is easy mode

the answer is agp. the average age of transition for mtfs is like 40, and most these are agp hons

while aap probably exists, male paraphilias are much more common than female
>>
>>5960276

>ftm are more common in high schools and colleges
>4chan has fewer ftm b/c they are less fucked up
>>
Because being female is far better than being a disgusting male. No fucking facial/body hair and deep voices. So all those AFAB who might want to be a male would rather just stay but act like butch dykes to vent not being born male but would prefer to not transition into ftms.

>>5960506
>>ftm are more common in high schools and colleges

lots of those ftms are transtrenders who usually just stop pretending after a year or two when they get tired of tumblr.
>>
I think there's more variance in males in general, the fact that being female is easier in our current social setting just exacerbates the difference in numbers.
>>
A G P
A
G
P
>>
>>5960516

Especially 'gay ftms'

I'm good friends with a legit gay ftm, and we just ignore the half dozen fakers, as in we just never talk about them.

>Why won't he date me?
>>
>>5960558
>Why won't he date me?
Ask him out?
>>
>>5960563

Already tried that
>>
>they blend easier cuz T is power af

>T doesn't make ftms hunger for attention vs E with mtf's
>>
They aren't they're just less detectable
>>
>>5960304
not so much that they pass better, just when they dont pass you just assume "dyke" rather than "tranny"
>>
>>5960582
oh also, cont;

there would be a less amount of mtf's but I know for a fact if there were no fake mtfs

>AGP faggots thinking being a woman will fix other life problems

>"i don't mind being a boy, but i'll just try being a girl cuz what the hell right?"

no no no

If you don't have dysphoria, DONT FUCKING TRANSITION. Fetishest cucks, 80% of them are transbians.
>>
File: 14.png (2 MB, 1046x954) Image search: [Google]
14.png
2 MB, 1046x954
Ftms pass easier than mtfs, our society genders people as male until given reason not to.

Anyone convinced that womanhood is easier than being a man is in for a rude awakening when people start treating them like an object and suddenly no one respects their ideas or opinions.
>>
a lot of them just live as butch lesbians, which are a lot more common than femboys.
>>
>>5960609
That's why straight MtFs get all the best dick. It's like an added bonus for not feeling stuck in yourself anymore. Don't even have to be hot if you can tolerate a half-attractive chaser.

Steven universe is about protecting the gentle, ultimately kind-hearted but occasionally quick to anger Humans (especially the men) from angry space feminists/MRAs, who have seperated their council into 4 (LGBT) and one which supports trannies that have been violently seperated from the council due to a scuffle over beliefs

THE CRYSTAL GEMS ARE HUMANISTS

TRANS-HUMANISM WHEN
>>
>>5960276
Might have something to do with whatever happens to a fetus in the womb to make them trans
Maybe its more complicated to make an ftm babby
>>
>>5960276
It's easier to be GNC as a female rather than a male. It's also why all the transtrenders and genderqueer snowflakes tend to be a majority of females. To society, a feminine male is shameful and disgusting. A masculine woman is merely laughable, sexy or empowered.

When a female acts masculine or queer, she's either labeled as a dyke, fetishized or labeled by liberal establishments as empowered. It usually takes a lot for people to assume they have some sort of gender issue. On the other hand, when a male acts feminine or queer, his manhood and sexuality is immediately called into question. Feminine men are often labeled as a fag or a tranny for little more than a minor deviation from the norm. A feminine or submissive sexuality is also widely considered shameful and disgusting for a man, therefore they have less freedom in their sexual expression than females do. (This is partially why a lot of men with 'AGP' or transvestic fetishism will feel trapped in the male role and transition to women.) AMAB people are also much more harshly and violently sanctioned by society for failing to conform. (The highest stats for violent anti-LGBT hate crimes fall among AMAB gay men and trans women.)

It's a side effect of the overt sexism in our society. Make the male role more flexible and less of them will feel the need to transition.
>>
>>5960580
T is pretty strong stuff. I assume transmen would make pretty good chi masters. He probably just wants to find some bitch and slap his dick in her while the T is still running hard, or alternately you're ugly or he wants a hot transgirl/femboy to fuck.

That'd be great, you're probably too vanilla for somebody like that
>>
>>5960840
>Make the male role more flexible and less of them will feel the need to transition.

Here's a Hint: there is a very low amount of AMAB's who transition only because of gender role conflicts. Its statisically very low.

A very very very large majority transition because they have Gender Identity Disorder Not Gender role disorder.
>>
>>5960840

Also looking androgynous is not only ok for women but also they don't look as ugly as males. So why give that up just to grow male features?

One lesbian in my class said she was going to go to a therapist to start the process and get testosterone but decided against it after thinking for it about some time. and now she just looks like a skinny dyke with short hair but is very happy that way.
>>
From how I understand it, western society (infact most of the world, in no small part due to world culture being American culture) is this really imba system where the men and women need to be kept seperate as much as possible for the safety of the weak pathetic women. It grows contempt for the other group in our heads, and Humans as we know like to group everyone together based on superficial things, and have an us vs. them mentallity.

It's not trans-people's fault for being fucked up, it's society's fault for telling us who we are and how we're allowed to feel comfortable. Then when we grow old or die, society looks at us and snickers, because we're a joke to them

TL;DR Trans-people, are the "Guys, please stop fighting ;__;" of nature.
>>
>>5960937
I was proposing to just get rid of the whole gender thing, to be clear but I guess that shit isn't happening any time soon
>>
>>5960840
I would say in many respects femininity is considered sacred in many western cultures, and that men are just simply to ugly and filthy to adopt it without tainting it. It's an ethereal standard untouchable to such creatures.

We chastise masculine-looking women much in the same way we do the plain ugly ones. Prettiness is valued way too much for people to accept shortcomings of it.
>>
>>5960333
>Claims evidence in statistics
>Doesn't post statistics
Come on, now
>>
File: 1458143823894.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1458143823894.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>5960689
>Anyone convinced that womanhood is easier than being a man is in for a rude awakening when people start treating them like an object and suddenly no one respects their ideas or opinions.
I tend to respect women's ideas and opinions more than men's.
>>
>>5960866
Your gender role is based on your gender, which is based on your body. It seems logical to assume that some people who transition feel trapped in their role because they're trapped in their body. Like it or not, a super-majority of society will continue to box people up and confine their expression because of their body. As far as I'm concerned, as long as society continues to perpetuate the type of bullshit I described in my previous post, that is a legitimate reason to transition. Can't exactly blame a refugee for fleeing their birthplace when they're powerless to feasibly challenge the majority and change the conditions there.
>>
File: ddddd.png (64 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.png
64 KB, 500x369
>>5961019
>Dismiss females opinion and testament
>Nawh I totally respect women's ideas and opinions
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5960333
Where are these statistics
>>5960276
I hate this /pol/ argument, /r9k/ is loser central and they all hate trannies there. If you are desperate to fuck women why on earth would you cut your dick off? Furthermore there are just as many FtMs they just pass way better because testosterone is stronger/nobody cares about a woman in a suit as much as a man in a dress.
>>5960840
This guy gets it.
>>
>>5960689
>no one respects their ideas or opinions
That might just be because they can tell you're mentally ill now.
>>
>>5960333
What is agp/aap? Google says accelerated graphics port and flights to india
>>
>>5961148
Autogynophilia / autoandrophilia
Basically getting sexually aroused by imagining yourself as a member of the opposite sex.
And it's also what probably 95% transbians and gay FtMs suffer from.
>>
>>5961148
Retarded pseudo-science that claims all trannies transition out of a fetish where they get aroused seeing themselves as the ooposite gender. AGP is autogenophilia and refers to mtfs, AAP is autoandrophilia and refers to ftms. They're both bullshit
>>
>>5961207
There is clearly a number of disgusting creepy old hons who get off on dressing like some clownish over sexualised mockery of femininity.

They are literally perverted straight men with no dysphoria transitioning because of their fetish.
If you don't think they are agp please explain what else they are.
>>
>>5961207
It never said all trannies, retard.
>>
>>5961091
>some people who transition feel trapped in their role because they're trapped in their body

some but the vast super majority don't because of role conflict you fuckwit.

this "transpeople are just homosexuals who are coping with homophobia by becoming trans" is a old meme from friggin late 1970s.
>>
File: 1459372601206.jpg (495 KB, 802x800) Image search: [Google]
1459372601206.jpg
495 KB, 802x800
>>5960689
>no one respects their ideas or opinions.
Just hang around SJWs or say you were raped. Problem solved!
>>
>>5960276
according to my endo and physc they see alot more ftm's atleast in sydney
>>
File: 1458610555174.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458610555174.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
>>5960689
>>5961019
>>5961110
>People don't respect the opinions of women
>I disagree
>SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! LISTEN AND BELIEVE!
Pretty hilarious
>>
>>5961287
IIRC the person who coined the term did say it was all trannies, which was disproven however there is the belief that applies to *some* trannies, which from my observation is likely the case.
>>
>ftms tend to pass better
>a 'girl that looks like a boy' isn't treated as a joke or as big of a deal as a 'man in a wig' is treated in media/news/life
>no one is scared of ftms, while mtfs are seen as perverts
>they don't attention whore as much
>tons of mtfs started due to fetish reasons. there's probably ftms who started because of fetish shit, just not as much as mtfs.
>>
>>5960863
>find some bitch and slap his dick in her

he said the guy in question is gay tho lol
>>
>>5961196
I've honestly never heard of a trans guy with "autoandrophilia" and I've spoken to LOTS of trans guys, gay and straight. I don't think it's a thing really.
>>
>>5962351
>ftms tend to pass better
>a 'girl that looks like a boy' isn't treated as a joke or as big of a deal as a 'man in a wig' is treated in media/news/life
>no one is scared of ftms, while mtfs are seen as perverts

This
>>
>>5961019
haha cuck
>>
>>5962351

And FTMs weren't even part of the vernacular until a few years ago, Now that people understand them, I hear that there are fewer Butch Dykes anymore because most of them transition to FTMs, which apparently butch dykes would have done years ago if it were more understandable.
>>
>>5960558

If you are a gay male, why would you want to date someone with a vagina?
>>
>>5960806

Some FTMs transition just because male privilege.
>>
>>5960863
>He probably just wants to find some bitch and slap his dick in her

It's VERY rare for FTMs to actually have dicks.
>>
>>5962650

I'm a straight mtf,

The idea of sex with him is a bit off-putting, sure, but there are always strap ons and dildos. Plus he is cute, nice, and smart w/o his genitals in question.
>>
>>5962351
>>no one is scared of ftms, while mtfs are seen as perverts

I'm not sure about this--I find FTMs with beards and 100% women's shapes/curves even without boobs, who are 5/2", pretty disquieting.
>>
...and let's face it, the hardest part of fooling people when you're trans is the VOICE. Both FTM and MTF get that "in-between" voice that stands out no matter whom it belongs to.
>>
I've seen a lot more ftm than mtf where I live. I have only ever met 4 other mtf, with the rest of the Trans people I know being ftm or other. With all the other being born female
>>
>>5960276

the jews are filling the water with xenoestrogens feminizing our good peoples and weakening the chance to preserve The White Race
>>
Ftm aren't as obnoxious as mtf.

They don't go out of their way to make themselves "visible." They just transition and get on with their lives.

</thread>
>>
>>5963597
Theyre also not attacked in public for "trying to trick others"
>>
>>5963781
Yes they are
>>
>>5962644
This.
Being a butch dyke was a lot more acceptable than transition, and was almost as good, seeing as most butch dykes pass as men

Thats why there was always this 'stone butch' thing in lesbian communities, which were lesbians that dressed as men and refused to be touched sexually, they are all transitioning now
>>
>>5960276
>I heard somebody basically say that its easier to get by in life as a woman
No you didn't, stop making shit up to stir the pot. The reason there are more MTFs online is a) the Internet is disproportionately full of AMAB people, b) FTMs pass way easier with way less effort, and c) men are less likely to go on the Internet and whine about their problems,
>>
FTMs are invisible. If they pass, you don't notice them.
If they don't pass, you just think they look like a butch lesbian.
You never look at someone and think "that looks like a FTM"
>>
>>5964321
Also there's a huge social stigma about femininity. That's why someone who looks like a guy wearing a dress gets laughed at and/or attacked, but nobody bats an eye at someone who looks like a girl wearing a suit. There's no such thing as "men's clothing" in the same way as women's clothing.
>>
>>5962693
I find them pretty hot
>>
>>5963597
>They don't go out of their way to make themselves "visible." They just transition and get on with their lives.
Oh please, the tumblr type ftms are the forerunners of accumulating the most attention they can.
Real mtfs and ftms both want nothing more than to blend into society.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.