[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So American Christians say that if they're going to reestablish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Christian Pepe.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Christian Pepe.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
So American Christians say that if they're going to reestablish America they need to start reapply those Christian values from God and the Bible.

How does this apply to us?

If we are to help with this reestablishment, how gay can we not be? And where is the boundary? And how would "wasted seed" destroy a nation?
>>
>>5959696
I'm just so over them, I've never in my life heard a good argument on why being gay is wrong. They always just end up using some bible shit but never an actual good argument, once someone told me that since with magnets only opposites asttrasct that was proof that being gay was wrong and I was just like "wyd"
>>
File: Judeomonotheism.png (115 KB, 1302x1296) Image search: [Google]
Judeomonotheism.png
115 KB, 1302x1296
>>5959696
There's not much a difference in Christianity with other monotheist religions.

They hate LGBT people, hate Women, hate Black people. hate the Poor, hate everyone.

Ted Cruz is an example of an Evangelical Protestant Christian fundie in the GOP.
>>
>>5959709

I think their reasoning is that humans exist to make babies and populate the earth, something that gays tend to do less often and thus have no use as people, and sex without making babies is sinful
>>
File: Transgender.png (167 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
Transgender.png
167 KB, 960x468
>>5959735
or men have to be men, women have to be women, more gender roles and stereotypes to put down both sexes and many gender identities.
>>
>>5959709
>since with magnets only opposites attract
Kek.
I love it when people try to use a specific field of science to validate things in other fields of science or without understanding a thing about that specific field.
>4 fundamental forces
>Select the one force that is polar to try and invalidate heterosexuality, while ignoring the 3 non-polar forces
>>
Is it really that hard to control your degenerate urges and just abstain? I have no issues with it, personally.
>>
>>5959744
Mfw both genders is just a tomboy
Mfw neither genders is a just a lazy dude
>>
>>5959730
Not all Christians hate lgbt

Just the inbred ones hate us
>>
>>5959763
>Not having a fulfilled sex life and love life
>Because of someone else's religion
>>
why support a movement that is inheritly unconstitutional. christfags are dwindling and other than homeschooling most of the coming generations will be more like the nice christfags
>>
>>5959709
You can't reproduce, that's unnatural
>>
>>5959805

K, what's happening in Africa, China, and India is natural
>>
>>5959709
>once someone told me that since with magnets only opposites asttrasct that was proof that being gay was wrong
But water is attracted to itself so...

>>5959780
And the rest just "hates the sin".
>>
>>5959744
>Rome abandons gender roles, collapses
>Syracian empire abandons gender roles, collapses
>Egypt abandons gender roles, collapses
>Sparta abandons gender roles, collapses

>b-b-but gender roles are just a social construct because of this chart i find on tumblr
>>
>>5959805
And you are sending this message through the unnatural internet using an unnatural computer while sitting in a unnatural house that is likely unnaturally heated/cooled. If being gay is a sin because it's unnatural, we're all sinning hardcore unless you live naked in a mud but out in the woods.
>>
>>5959916
But they are a social construct, otherwise they would never vary from culture to culture. Unlike what tumblr thinks, being a social construct doesn't mean something isn't real or that it's a bad thing.
>>
Isn't America based on, like, French Revolution values?
>>
>>5959925

Oh yeah that's why every culture in history had geishas and oil wrestling
>>
>>5959929
Enlightenment
The French revelation happened after the American
>>
>>5959709
Because it's degenerate you scum
>>
>>5959709
>They always just end up using some bible shit but never an actual good argument,
It wouldn't matter if they did have a good argument, you wouldn't change your lifestyle regardless.

>>5959730
>There's not much a difference in Christianity with other monotheist religions.
Christianity is a passive a peaceful religion despite how judgemental it, the religion itself teachs passivity regardless of what ever violent anecdot you've come across or read.

>They hate LGBT people, hate Women, hate Black people. hate the Poor, hate everyone.
Christians are critical of sex that's done for lust as in not for procreation, lgbt fall under sexual immortality. They're not suppose to hate you, in the same way they're not suppose to kill you because of thou shall not kill.

Christianity is criticises by facist groups as being too weak on minorities because it doesn't see them as problems for the nations but as lost souls to save (and that's how christians should see lgbt). No they don't "hate" blacks and women.

Women have specific responsibilities in our whoredom centric culture that are of course going to be see as oppression in today's feminist jewtopia.

>>5959735
>sex without making babies is sinful
Correct, except that sin leads to a dead corrupted person.

>>5959744
You're welcome to belive whatever gender nonsense you want, this free for all idiocy of multiple gender will never end.

That said, men and women in a christian home have their roles, and i know that when i say that you probably have a subverted idea of an abusive father. Part of the gender roles is that man must love his wife as well as follow god, if hes not then the wife should leave this subverted marriage.
>>
>>5960026
Stop forgetting about the fags who don't care aboot sex and just want to spend the rest of their lives with someone with or without a vagina
>>
>>5959791
>>Not having a fulfilled sex life and love life
It's obviously not as restrictive but this is one of the biggest reasons straight people quit christianity.
>>Because of someone else's religion
Christianity is suppose to be a higher moral standard for everyone.

>>5959925
>But they are a social construct, otherwise they would never vary from culture to culture.
But they generally don't, women take care of the house and men hunt regardless of religion, it even happens in isolated tribes. These role are vital to the family, it was never this foolish feminist idea of a patriarchy. Just like how keeping the voting to one vote per house wasn't about keeping women from voting.

>>5960150
>just want to spend the rest of their lives with someone with or without a vagina

Homosexuality is sexual immorality, regardless of whatever romance you attach to it. You're laying with a man as if with a woman in the context of a relationship. Just because you're not having sex doesn't mean that suddenly it's okay.

You don't have to follow christianity plenty of all orientations don't.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.