[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans coming out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (918 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
918 KB, 1536x2048
I live my dad, even though I'm late 20s. And I'm not out, though I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now. Was doing yoga naked and high, not knowing my dad was going to be home early. Ended up hiding trapped in the bathroom without clothes or anything to wear and him in my way. Waited for him to walk into his room to change and ran downstairs with a towel around me. It was an interesting experience and now I'm sitting here with him, not knowing if he saw me or not.

Think I'm gonna come out here. I don't know what to say. A little high from THC mints.

Help me come out please.
>>
stop living your dad
>>
>>5942321
Why? I like it here, and think I might go crazy if I lived alone. Getting no social interaction except at work would be hard.

Anyway I guess what I'm getting at is go fuck yourself.
>>
Now I'm reading coming out resources like a loser. People usually come out before now and I don't know how I feel about this stuff.

https://www.transactiveonline.org/inabind/comingout.php

Is a letter good? I'm maybe too scared still to say it out loud. We're not the closest desu, and a quiet and reserved family.
>>
>>5942297
THC mints? Please explain.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5942533
Huh? What's to explain?
>>
>>5942563
i thought you had made them yourself. where did you buy them from?
>>
>>5942573
A dispensary. Look I was kinda hoping to talk about something else :/

Maybe missed my chance anyway. I don't feel like talking to him anymore. Guess I'll just finish my yoga and get to doing homework.
>>
File: 810.jpg (183 KB, 810x1215) Image search: [Google]
810.jpg
183 KB, 810x1215
Tell him you know how your a guy, say I'm actually a girl, then give him a blowjob, and say you want to be his wife.
>>
>>5942585
better then brownies?
>>
>>5942607
I think I liked the cookies they sold me better, but I don't want to poison myself with flour and sugar so tried these. They're pretty okay but my tolerance is skyrocketing. Soon I might just have to go with the pills small pharm companies are starting to make. If I lived alone and didn't have to worry about neighbors and the smell I'd make my own butter and cook with it.

Kinda off topic for LGBT though.
>>
Tell him you know how your a guy, say I'm actually a girl, then give him a blowjob, and say you want to be his wife.
>>
File: 1456545618621.jpg (61 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1456545618621.jpg
61 KB, 500x472
>>5942625
Drugs are always on topic no matter the board. If you want to avoid the smell get a herbal vaporizer
>>
>>5942817
I like the edibles.

Spent years smoking the stuff and prefer it this way. Thinking of just smoking again though, with all the different strains to medicate with. Some good for anxiety, some good for motivation and stuff.

I'm just medicating. Not being like a burnout loser.
>>
File: 1428631765500.jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1428631765500.jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>Doing yoga naked in the bathroom high in you dads house about to come out trans.
>Not being like a burnout loser.
Come on now op

A vaporizer gives you a sharper high and you can cook or smoke the vaped weed, so you get more bang for your buck.
>>
>>5942585
You don't say in your OP how obvious it would be if he did see you, we're not asking for pics.
OK, I'm not, but are we talking "swallowed first handful of tittie skittles and started yoga" or "I am living in a Ranma 1/2 episode and have managed to hide huge physical changes for a comically improbable time"
>>
You are a confused man under a delusion by Satan.

Just pray to God for him to save you.

You will be saved
>>
How do you guys do/find drugs if you're a NEET with no friends? You guys make it sound so easy, but if you're shy as fuck with no contacts I don't understand how you get the stuff.

I'm not a narc I promise.
>>
>>5944501
>what's the darknet
>>
>>5942297
what's bad about doing yoga?
>>
>>5944501
dph
dxm

best OTC drugs

they also help with disphoria a lot
>>
>>5944331
My first post here...

What fun to mock a fanatic.

Let's kiss!
>>
>>5942817
Nice crypto-horse buddy.
>>
>>5944501
Friends, anon you need friends. Be a man go make some friends and go from there

>>5944729
Cheers, nice someone noticed
>>
>>5943498
I was doing yoga naked in the kitchen, but ran into bathroom when dad got home. My music was still blaring and mat out on kitchen floor. Anyway maybe I'll look into vaping. Do I need a fancy volcano thing or what? Guess I'll just ask dispensary people.

>>5943957
I've been on hormones for a couple years at least. It's obvious even when I'm wearing clothes.

>>5944501
I just walk into the store and buy it? But I'm no NEET as I'm in school and work.
>>
>>5942603

Her facial expression encapsulates my reaction to your post.
>>
>>5945434
>not out
>obvious even when I'm wearing clothes

tell me your secret
>>
Go to the many trans reddits or any other place but here for support. Seriously OP, no one here will help you.

Please find proper help. Depending on your country/state, there are therapists who will do group sessions for coming out. I haven't come out so I'd barely know what to say besides: assess the physical risks of coming out (whilst not high so you can have a more rational grasp rather than tangentially getting paranoid), and then trust in the love of your family & friends. Tell them that you have no other choice (if that's true) and this is the only way for you to have a life worth living. If anyone rejects you without any consideration or adjustment time after knowing that, they aren't worth your time.
>>
>>5947326
ill have you know my advice on the vaporizer is very helpful
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.