[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just out of curiosity, how do homosexual couples decide who proposes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Money.gif (701 KB, 256x245) Image search: [Google]
Money.gif
701 KB, 256x245
Just out of curiosity, how do homosexual couples decide who proposes in areas where same sex marriage is a thing?
>>
>>5898327
My plan is just to let them know I wanna get married then get plastered and go to Vegas to get married.
Unfortunately where I live it's legally required to have a ceremony so that's pretty much the only way I'd do it otherwise I'm not getting married lol
>>
File: 1413675043026.png (221 KB, 401x349) Image search: [Google]
1413675043026.png
221 KB, 401x349
>>5898327
Probably just based on their personality type, knowing me I'd be the one to propose.
>>
I'm going to sound more christian than i am, but wouldn't you people rather have your own version of marriage that the state recognizes?
>>
>>5898327
>get boyfriend
>date
>have sex
>move into apartment
>have more sex
>decide to marry boyfriend
>getting ready to have sex again
>put diamond ring up ass
>boyfriend puts it in me
>"WHAT THE FUCK"
>blood everywhere
>boyfriend dies from blood loss
>kill self in sadness
>together in death
That's how true love happens guys
>>
>>5898357
Regardless of if it's in a church or in a courthouse, one of the two needs to propose.
>>
>>5898357
I would but private companies won't recognize it so fuck that.
I want my car and home insurance discount.
>>
In my fantasies, I've been with a qt bf for a long time, we are cuddling on a perfect winter's day sharing hot cocoa and cookies, and we just both spontaneously decide to get married at the same time nonchalantly like it is no big deal.

>tfw no bf
>tfw you will never have a bf
>>
>>5898377
>>
>>5898327
its weird desu. me and my gf, there's not really a boss in the relationship, we're partners. she's very driven, ambitiuous, sexy and powerful in a weird way, i'm much more down to earth and happy to muddle through knowing i'll get there with planning and determination, she's a bit wild and i'm sorta not, she drives us forewards, i keep us grounded. but she's the submissive one in bed and i'm not, so idk there's different dynamics in the relationship depending on setting. i thought i'd be the one proposing. we both knew it would happen, i said she was 'the one', she said i was 'the one', we described each other as soulmates. but she said it outright one day like it was no big deal 'i'm going to marry you' and i said 'yes ok'. i decided i was going to take her name. she said she'd propose properly once she gets a ring but yeah
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.