[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you figure it out? Who have you come out to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1401941292955.jpg (17 KB, 450x322) Image search: [Google]
1401941292955.jpg
17 KB, 450x322
>19 year old straight college student
>sitting in lecture
>man that guy is cute! I'd fuck him!
>wait what better repress that
>next day
>man that guy is cute! I'd fuck him!
>shit shit not again definitely not gay definitely not gay repress that shit
>come out as bi to my gf two years later
>still in closet to homophobic friends and family two years later still
>>
I figured it out when I was 12.
First told someone when I was 19.
I have an emergency hitlist in case people say more than I had in mind.
>>
>>5884400
>When did you figure it out?

When I realised I fapped only to shadows, my two best friends, and models in underwear magazines.

> Who have you come out to?
Close friends, I have tried to imply it with other friends and family and I'm afraid to ask if it has worked.
>>
>>5884400
you're straight
>>
>>5884482
How do you figure?
>>
>>5884487
wanting to fuck a cute guy or two doesn't make you gay or bi. You're literally straight.
>>
>>5884504
Yes it does. Why do you think being bi has some minimun criteria quota?
>I'm straight, but I want to fuck cute boys
>>
File: 1299271360239.jpg (27 KB, 542x562) Image search: [Google]
1299271360239.jpg
27 KB, 542x562
>>5884504
>experiencing attraction to men and women doesn't make you bi
>>
>>5884400
What was coming out to your gf like?
>>
>>5884530
It was really really nerve-wracking, but I don't know why. I said we needed to talk (which in retrospect was a bad choice because she panicked and thought I was breaking up with her). I apologized first and asked her to keep whatever I told her a secret, because my friends and family didn't need to know. I told her I was bi and that I really hoped it wouldn't change anything between us - that I had been "like that" for a couple years so it didn't make a difference, right?

She was actually really accepting and even kind of into it, encouraging me to experiment if I wanted. I still grapple with a lot of self-loathing over it (conservative Christian upbringing) but it was such a relief to know the only person who needed to know was alright with it. I felt dishonest hiding it from her.
>>
>>5884594
>She was actually really accepting and even kind of into it, encouraging me to experiment if I wanted.
[Fujoshi intensifies]
>>
>>5884512

I guess it depends on how cute they are. I know all the guys I've ever been attracted to I only liked because they were a bit fem. No facial hair and shit. Still technically bi, but not bi enough to be taken seriously.
>>
>>5884602
>[Fujoshi intensifies]
She is, low level I think. How did you guess?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.