[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any boys out there who have become addicted to female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: Skittles_candy_406x250[1].jpg (166 KB, 406x250) Image search: [Google]
Skittles_candy_406x250[1].jpg
166 KB, 406x250
Are there any boys out there who have become addicted to female sex hormones?

How did you start taking them? How has your life changed? Do you still identify as male? Do regret getting hooked on hormones?
>>
Femgen.
>>
I'll let you know in six months.
>>
>>5857231
I started on just spiro. Then I went to 1mg estradiol, then 2mg estradiol. I went back down to 1mg estradiol, then just spiro with no E whatsoever. I feel amazing. Life has never been better. I've always identified as male, and that will never change.
>>
>>5857231
How has your life changed?
Honestly? I love being on estrogen! It has been a godsend. I feel so much more chill. Sure I cry a bit more sometimes, but I feel so much more mentally like myself. Everyone is much nicer to me. The world isn't just a dull gray color anymore. I could go on and on.

>how did you start?
I was 21 and realized that my body would just keep getting more and more masculine if I didn't do something.

>Do you still identify as a male?
Yeah. If I could be female, I would in a heartbeat. But the reality is that I'm not. I'll never have babies, or the right chromosomes.

Do you regret getting hooked?
Not at all.
>>
>>5857284
What does spiro do? Does it just block T?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 716x1116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 716x1116
>>5857231
Have had legit drug addictions, and bdd which lead to Anorexia and bulimia.

An estrogen habit is literally the least damaging weird crap I've pulled in a while. Like ana without the shit effects.
>>
>>5857231
yeah, probably. last year i started panicking after i realized my hairline was receding. got on finasteride, but the whole ordeal kind of made me realize i don't want to get any older as a dude. took a few months, but i ended up buying the pills.
i don't really feel like stopping, although it really keeps feeling like i should, because i'll never be a girl, and i'll just end up a freak (and it's maybe some chance they are making me more depressed? although my depression is much more systemic so maybe this isn't the case). but i can't, so there's presumably the addiction part.
>>
A lot of you boys so far as saying you only want to stop because you feel like you would never be a real girl. Are you sure you're boys~?
>>
>>5857344
Well, it's pretty obvious we aren't girls.
>>
>>5857363
Seems like you want to be one, though.
>>
>>5857366
Of course. What are you getting at?
>>
>>5857366
Everyone wants to be a girl, right?

I thought it was normal to want to be a girl.
>>
>>5857375
>>5857376
See you in /mtfg/ soon <3
>>
>>5857376
No only trans think that, anon. That thought is when I realized I'm trans lol.
>>
>>5857366
Would've been happier had I been born one. That doesn't mean being a boy who looks like one isn't fine too.

And besides, I don't like acting like a girl, talking like one or dressing like one, so transitioning wouldn't make me happier.
>>
>>5857386
>>5857387
Don't be ridiculous. If every guy who wished they were a girl was trans, then there would be a stupid amount of transgirls out there.

Wishing you were a girl doesn't make you trans.
>>
>>5857393
this also
i act like a dude, i'd be a pretty shitty girl
>>
>>5857402
I understand everyone goes through their repressing phase, but you shouldn't stay in yours too long. I guess it's okay though, you're already on hormones. What's your girlname, anon~?
>>5857406
Shy girls are cute.
>>
>>5857419
I'm not on hormones and I don't have a girl name.

I just wish I was a girl that's all.
>>
>>5857419
i didn't say shy, i said shitty
>>
>>5857428
I'll call you Sarah then. This was supposed to be a thread for boys on hormones, did you stop taking them?
>>
>>5857435
[spoiler]I made the thread.[/spoiler]

Also my name isn't Sarah, it's Paul.
>>
>>5857231
Someone post the "accidentally became a girl" copypasta.
>>
>>5857296
Yes it is an anti-androgen. So basically it blocks the reception of testosterone in the body. If you take spiro and nothing else, it's the same thing as being a eunuch without pursuing physical castration.
>>
Post pics of your estrogenized bodies, please.
>>
>>5857494
n-no
>>
>>5857507

I promise I won't bully.
>>
>want to be girl
>"just get on hormones you'll be fine"
>get on hormones
>almost a year later
>look basically the same
>"just do eyebrows, wear a dress, etc. you'll be fine"

when does the ride end
>>
File: never.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>5857547
>>
>>5857547
don't say that! i'm sure you look great, hon
>>
>>5857231
Man, im so addicted to the female sex, i bet its a hormones job.
>>
>>5857376
>>5857402
there probably is a stupid amount of trans women and men out there, but it's basically impossible to guess how many are in denial/ in the closet/ oblivious.

being curious about being the opposite sex doesn't make you trans, but constantly thinking about it and wishing you were does. all of the sentiments in this thread about "oh, I wish I was," or "if I had been born as one," or "but I can't be because I do guy things sometimes :^(" were all things that ran in the back of my mind constantly for years. now I'm transitioning. the earth-shattering realization that cis guys don't get those thoughts was probably the deciding factor in that decision.
>>
Yeah... I started by self medding because i had serious anxiety and depression cuz i thought i was trans. They made me feel a lot better so i kept going. I cant wear tshirts anymore... I feel a little different ib the way i percieve myself and act. Fapping is very difficult. I think i still identify as male. Sometimes i feel like a girl and see myself in my head as a girl but i know im not, im very much male, not trans.

I dont know if i regret it. Im scared of stopping, but i honestly dont know if it'd make me suicidal again
>>
>>5857334
>although it really keeps feeling like i should, because i'll never be a girl, and i'll just end up a freak
> (and it's maybe some chance they are making me more depressed?
i don't think the hormones are making you depressive. it's your mindset.
>>
>>5858138
>im very much male,
>not trans.
that's not contradicting each other. but you thinking you have a male body is (depending on how long you have been on hormones) false. there's a reason why the IOC accepts trans people as their target gender and it's not because they are PC but because they understand biology.
>>
>>5858138
>Fapping is very difficult
Difficult to accept that you have a dick when you feeling girly or hard to cum?
>>
>>5858165
But i do have a male body... Im a boy. I'm not trying to do anything the PC way. Im on hormones, sometimes i feel like a girl, buti know im a boy
>>
>>5858165
the reason the IOC accepts trans people as their target gender is because in the context of the specific sport they play, their body doesn't provide a significant performance advantage, not because the body suddenly becomes one of the opposite sex. but, the advantage is still under debate - for example wide shoulders or increased height _could_ provide an advantage. but the opposition to this is that some natal women might by luck end up with these characteristics. it is really not a simple question. how much test should ftms be permitted to take, given that it would be illegal for natal men to take? but there is huge natural variation as well in that characteristic.

anyway basically it's not a statement on gender, and i think your claims are essentially reddit words designed to stop some people from being triggered
>>
>>5858232
>>5858201
>i think your claims are essentially reddit words designed to stop some people from being triggered
lol. just because i am too lazy to write some paragraphs about it doesn't mean i didn't put some thought into it.
the sexual dimorphism is mostly regulated by sex hormones. pretty much everything you associate with either male or female is regulated by sex hormones. even the genital growth is initated by sex hormones not chromosomes. that's why XY females exist. that's why i'd argue that a female/male body is determined by what your hormone levels are, not by appearance or chromosomes.
appearance, at least in day to day social interactions, determines wether someone is (perceived as) a man/woman.
>but the opposition to this is that some natal women might by luck end up with these characteristics.
yes, woman with masculine characteristics are rather unlucky (outside of sports context) but not that rare even (i think). but unlike the internet makes it appear trans people are very rare. that's why i argue that trans people fit into the target gender biologically because of the huge natural variation that exists anyway.
>their body doesn't provide a significant performance advantage
and why is that? because their body is closer, biologically speaking, to their target gender than their sex. in the sport context i only talk about trans women though. trans men have no restrictions from the IOC. how close they are appearance wise depends on when they started hrt of course.
>>
>>5858201
>buti know im a boy
i don't know a single boy that doesn't want to grow up to be a men and wants to stay a boy. unless they have mental problems caused by being trans or not wanting to grow up unrelated to gender issues. maybe something else but it's definitely something you should think about further.
>>
Are there any light, easily reversible hormones you could take if you just want to experiment a bit? I mean I'm not trans or anything I just want to try being more feminine.
>>
>>5858560
>I just want to try being more feminine.
and how would hormones help you with that? you have experimented with clothes, feminine behavior, long hair, skin care and such already, right?
>>
>>5858500
Lots of boys dont wasnt to grow up to be men

I just dont want to be manly, and i like taking hrt, but im a boy. Is tgat really so hard to believe considering it is who the thread is aimed at
>>
>live in a country where self-medding is very difficult

My only saving grace keeping me from getting cone tits.
>>
>>5859138

Cone tits are sexy tho.
>>
I wouldn't say I'm addicted but I have been taking them for nearly a year. I still identify as male and use my male name and pronouns, but I dress more female.
I'm more emotional now and cry easier, I can hardly get or keep an erection, sometimes straight guys hit on me.
I don't regret it. I like looking pretty.
>>
>>5857231
Trans girl, im hooked as fuck.
My doctor warned me that injections caused dependance, but when my insurance wouldnt pay for them the withdrawals really really really sucked. I got rx's for vicodin and barbituates and it was still painful as fuck, even after i started shooting again i was in pain for a couple of weeks.

So if you thought the pills were addictive..
>>
>>5857547
>almost a year

That's nothing. It takes like 2-3 years before you look noticeably different.
>>
>>5859274
If you have shit genes or weren't smart enough to star taking pills before your early / mid twenties
>>
>>5858117
Yeah thats what I was saying and I had the same epiphany. I'm 24 starting hrt this week. Wish I could of started earlier but you have to at least try.
>>
>>5859195
This post is 100% bullshit. I actually inject estrogen and there is no addiction feeling, no withdrawal, etc.
>>
>>5857292
I like you. You're smart.
>>
>>5858462
No it's regulated by puberty you dumb leddit hon. God you are so delusional I can just picture this dumass post on asktg
>>
>>5859195
That's utter bullshit. I went off injections for a month and T was back to normal. There is n9 withdrawl
>>
>>5857284
>no sex hormone
enjoy your osteoperosis
>>
>>5857292
>Yeah. If I could be female, I would in a heartbeat. But the reality is that I'm not.
if people are gendering you female and you want to identify as female i'd say just go with it. chromosomes don't matter in terms of who you are as a person, gender is a social construct. and not being able to have babies doesn't make you not female, something like 10% of women are barren
>>
Im conflicted over getting ffs. Any other fanboys desire that and sort of feel female but not super strongly?
>>
>>5863061
I wouldn't correct people if they did gender me female, and I'd rather be included with them, have srs, etc. They just see me as younger though, call me "sweetie", "dear" and stuff like that a lot, and treat me like I'm a helpless orphan or something. I get called "man" sometimes when they outright gender me in stores. I probably just give off a pothead vibe with the long hair or something.
>>
>>5863385
Yes. I have some testosterone damage on my brow. My profile view sucks as well. I'm worried about looking fake though like some people who get ffs.
>>
File: oh.gif (1 MB, 394x418) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
1 MB, 394x418
>>5857231
Yes I am addicted to estrogen. I started taking them off the black market but quickly got a doctor and a legit prescription.
My life has changed in a great many ways because every passing month I become more female than male. I never identified as male. No regrets.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.