[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help, i only like men who are alot older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 469x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 469x384
and i look like im fucking 15 cuz femboy on hrt

i know they would have no problem fucking me, but i want a proper relationship like going on dates and stuff

why did my dad do this to me, arrrh. all i want is affection from men his age
>>
>>5854140
You are going to get banned and these feeling will fade going out and doing stuff with old men will get get you raped or worse.
>>
i feel so shit, i cant do this to my parents

they'd be so upset if they knew since then my dad would realize how much i want his missed affection

i barely get a chance to talk to him and last time he visited me in a few month he didnt spend a day with me
>>
>>5854144
im like in my 20s

wont get banned
>>
>>5854152
You look like your 15 oh
Trust me its better then liking people younger than you every time I see someone that i want to fuck they are always like 5 year younger then me.

Its sucks i feel like a scum bag.
>>
>>5854140

Girls have been fucking guys their fathers' ages since the dawn of time and it's only become unacceptable in the last couple decades. It's how we're evolutionarily geared as a species and just because you personally don't have a ticking clock before those eggs go bad doesn't mean you aren't running on some of the same evolutionary psychology, especially if you're flooding your brain with hormones. This is perfectly natural and normal.

Life's too short to feel ashamed of who you love. Your parents will understand with time, and if they don't, fuck 'em, you'll get over it and eventually so will they. Or are you seriously considering torpedoing all your future relationship prospects because Daddy will be upset?
>>
>>5854164
im honestly considering that

he is a very loving father, sacrifices a ton for the family, but he flys out for work and i see him 2 month a year

and im really jealous of how much he spends time with his friends even if hes home, i got competely ignored last time he came home. not a single day with me
>>
>>5854175

He sounds like an okay dude who just wasn’t there for you enough. Possibly he never had a chance to be. Doing something your dad doesn’t like doesn’t have to be a big ‘fuck you’, it’s just you living your life. If you have daddy issues and they impact what you need in a relationship then that’s okay, just live it out. Think of it this way: even if his superficial initial reaction to finding out would be one of disappointment or feeling rejected, your father still deserves a chance for the child he loves to become un-fucked up. If dating a man his own age is what it takes to do that, then you owe it to your dad to become happy and healthy.
>>
>>5854184
thank you so much for writing this

im afraid ill never be upfucked, and it hurts me like hell.

but you give me hope
>>
>>5854188

Even if you’re always fucked up you might end up significantly less fucky than you are now, and that’s worth the struggle in itself. I've lately began wondering how much my own father's abusive treatment of me has caused me to like what I like (not older men, something else), but ultimately I've conclude that even if it comes from pain, my attraction itself is still healthy and if I wind up with someone I really love because of it, I ultimately don't regret my father turning me into this. And in that there's a kind of ... redemption for my fucked-up relationship with him. It puts me at peace.
>>
>>5854218
thank you for sharing your own experience

never thought i'd meet somebody so thoughtful on this site
>>
Stop blaming other people but yourself, sure you're father wasn't there for you/isn't there for you, but this isn't pop psychology. You yourself is in control of what happens from now on, if you don't take responsibility for what turns you on, where you are in life, to be honest you just aren't that smart.

Dismantle things in your life and maybe we can start having a conversation again.
>>
>>5854219

Don't get me wrong I still shitpost on /pol/, I'm only human. But these kinds of threads aren't for that.
>>
File: 1455690585728.jpg (27 KB, 448x351) Image search: [Google]
1455690585728.jpg
27 KB, 448x351
>>5854140
a fathers love is not getting fucked in the ass you sicko.
>>
>>5854471

Nigger shut the fuck up, it's not like he actually wants to fuck his dad, you know this shit's complicated.
>>
File: 12.png (314 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
12.png
314 KB, 500x600
You have dad issues, certainly.
>>
I had a huge incest fetish and fantasized about my much older brother who I didn't know very well. It quickly faded away after I got to know him.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 580x580
>>5854140
Date people your age who would love and accept you for who you are Shinji-kun, not weird old men who only love you for ur boyboobs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.